Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Friday, November 8th 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Friday, November 8th 2013 (784 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhapsody Of Realities Friday, November 8th 2013 by sunny3kng(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2013
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
MAINTAINING YOUR VICTORY
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8TH
PASTOR CHRIS

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses (1 Timothy 6:12).

Many are yet to acknowledge and understand the kind of warfare we're engaged in as Christians. They say, "O, Jesus has done it all for me; He fought all my battles for me." Yes, He already accomplished all things for you, but the Word says you should "fight the good fight of faith."

The fight of faith isn't a fight with the devil who has already been defeated; rather, it means maintaining your victory in Christ by standing your ground on God's Word. It means living in the reality of what the Word says about you: laying hold of your rights, privileges and inheritance in Christ, and refusing to let go, irrespective of fierce opposition.

The Apostle Paul emphasized this when he said in 2 Corinthians 10:4-5, "(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ." Notice it says "the weapons of our warfare"; acknowledging that there's indeed a warfare, and we're involved in it!

Secondly, it describes these weapons, stating that they are mighty through the Word and the Holy Spirit, in the pulling down of "strongholds." Strongholds are ideas, thoughts, principles and theories of this world that contradict the Word. Such ideas and theories create negative mind-sets in people, and hold them in bondage. However, with the Word of God, and through the Holy Spirit, we're able to pull down or dismantle such strongholds.

Next, it says "casting down imaginations." Sometimes people have imaginations that are against the Word of God; they're haunted by terrible imaginations of fear, defeat, and failure.
With the Word of God, we're able to tear down and demolish such evil imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God! Stand your ground on the Word always.

CONFESSION
My faith is producing undeniable results; I prevail over every challenging situation because the greater One lives in me, and I'm strong in Him, and in the power of His might.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 6:10-12

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 8; Jeremiah 13-14

2 Year Bible Reading Plan
John 10:33-42; 1 Chronicles 8

Good morning to you
Do make a great day.
Much love.

2 Likes

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Friday, November 8th 2013 by sunny3kng(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2013
Want to use this opportunity to wish myself a happy birthday.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Friday, November 8th 2013 by Elfree: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2013
Hapi bday
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Friday, November 8th 2013 by nekede11(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2013
I wish u great future,and God's divine protection. Happy birthday
sunny3kng: Want to use this opportunity to wish myself a happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Friday, November 8th 2013 by nekede11(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2013
Am blessed.thanks
sunny3kng: RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
MAINTAINING YOUR VICTORY
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8TH
PASTOR CHRIS

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses (1 Timothy 6:12).

Many are yet to acknowledge and understand the kind of warfare we're engaged in as Christians. They say, "O, Jesus has done it all for me; He fought all my battles for me." Yes, He already accomplished all things for you, but the Word says you should "fight the good fight of faith."

The fight of faith isn't a fight with the devil who has already been defeated; rather, it means maintaining your victory in Christ by standing your ground on God's Word. It means living in the reality of what the Word says about you: laying hold of your rights, privileges and inheritance in Christ, and refusing to let go, irrespective of fierce opposition.

The Apostle Paul emphasized this when he said in 2 Corinthians 10:4-5, "(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ." Notice it says "the weapons of our warfare"; acknowledging that there's indeed a warfare, and we're involved in it!

Secondly, it describes these weapons, stating that they are mighty through the Word and the Holy Spirit, in the pulling down of "strongholds." Strongholds are ideas, thoughts, principles and theories of this world that contradict the Word. Such ideas and theories create negative mind-sets in people, and hold them in bondage. However, with the Word of God, and through the Holy Spirit, we're able to pull down or dismantle such strongholds.

Next, it says "casting down imaginations." Sometimes people have imaginations that are against the Word of God; they're haunted by terrible imaginations of fear, defeat, and failure.
With the Word of God, we're able to tear down and demolish such evil imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God! Stand your ground on the Word always.

CONFESSION
My faith is producing undeniable results; I prevail over every challenging situation because the greater One lives in me, and I'm strong in Him, and in the power of His might.

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 6:10-12

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 8; Jeremiah 13-14

2 Year Bible Reading Plan
John 10:33-42; 1 Chronicles 8

Good morning to you
Do make a great day.
Much love.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Friday, November 8th 2013 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Happy birthday dear...wishing u all d best
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Friday, November 8th 2013 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
Happy birthday dear...wishing u all d best more grace
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Friday, November 8th 2013 by sunny3kng(m): 12:53am On Nov 09, 2013
Thank you very much everyone, I really appreciate.
More Rhapsody of Realities everyday. Just follow me so as to be notified.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

ICORN Ft. P-square, Gospel Artist Are Now Ft. P-square,hot Song, Well Is For God / The Lies Of The Book Of Hebrew / Has Christ Embassy Theology On Divorce Changed Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.