Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos (11098 Views)

Solar & Inverter Installation Training In Abuja / CCTV Installation Training In Lagos - 2020 / Electrical, Inverter And Solar Practical Installation Training In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by Great1234(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2013
CCTV and Electric Fence Training
(Lockdown Edition)
Courses:

CCTV Installation Professional Certificate – 3 days
&
Electric Fence Installation Certificate – 3 days

Training Centre:
CrimeBusters Nigeria / Great Heights Nigeria
Suite i200, Road 5, Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC. Lekki. Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: +234 813 571 9204
admin@crimebustersnigeria.com
[url]www.crimebustersnigeria.com
[/url]

Students Testimonials

My experience on the CCTV course was just super, I thought it was going to be a theory course but it was very practical and I feel confident I can handle most CCTV installations now after just 3 days training – Thank you Crimebusters
Jide Sonuga – Lekki, Lagos

I was already installing CCTV camera before I came for this course, now I see a lot of mistakes that I was doing before. I am happy I came, the training is very professional.
Jude Okigbo – Surulere, Lagos

My boss sent me for these courses so I can do maintenance for our company’s electric fence, and CCTV, I learnt a lot and I have now been promoted because of this training. Good course to do.
Soji Thomas – Ikorodu, Lagos state

I wanted to start my own business in security systems and this is the only training I heard about through the internet. I didn’t know they will teach me so many things about the business. I have now paid for my brother too to attend the course so we can set up the business together – I am very happy I meet you people. Thank you.
Ola – Abuja.

Three people from our church attended the CCTV operator course and we feel empowered and the training was very hands on and practical. We learnt may things that we didnt know that we can do on the CCTV. Thank you and God bless you all.
Sonny, Ike and Johnson – RCCG Port harcourt

I found most things about the Access control and CCTV operator course very helpful, especially the very detailed hand outs and videos. Keep it up guys, I have enrolled for the business course too.
Moses Eghonio – Warri.

CCTV Installation Professional Certificate - 3 days

Course Details
This course is designed for individuals who want to learn how to install CCTV systems for the purpose of getting employment as CCTV installers or setting up their own business. We cover all the necessary skills required to become a competent installer. People who complete this course will be ready to enter the lucrative world of CCTV installation.

Who should attend:
CCTV Installation Professional course is designed to provide practical training for people with little experience in IT/Electrical or related background. Applicants for this course need to be literate.

Training materials:
Students will be given various handouts as part of the training. We will require students to bring their own tools when coming for the classes. The list of tools will be given on registration.

Course duration:
3 days intensive training with hands on practical project.

Certification
Successful trainees will be awarded our CCTV Installation and Maintenance Professional Certificate on the last day of the course.

Day 1
 Introduction to CCTV
 Types of cameras and how to specify them
 DVRs and other CCTV equipment
 Understanding video cables
 Introduction to lenses and lens theory

Day 2
 Video storage management
 Cabling and connectors
 Wiring and power considerations for CCTV systems.
 Digital CCTV system installations
 PTZ camera installation
 Remote CCTV viewing

Day 3
 Introduction to IP
 CCTV system Trouble shooting
 Project

Electric Fence Installation Certificate – 3 days

Course Details
Electric fencing is fast becoming the standard perimeter protection system that is being used in Nigeria at the moment. This course covers all the requirements for the successful installation of wall top electric fence. People who take this course will be ready to take on small home electric fencing projects.

Who should attend?
Our electric fencing course is open to most people who have genuine interest in security systems installation. Having a prior experience of installation of any other security system will be helpful but not compulsory.

Training materials:
Student will be given handouts as part of the training. We require students to bring their own tools when coming for the classes. The list of tools will be given on registration.

Course duration:
3 days intensive training with hands on live project.

Certification
Successful trainees will be awarded our Electric Fence Installation Certificate on the last day of training.

Day 1
 Electric fence survey
 Installation planning
 Choosing the correct products and materials
 Calculating costs
 Introduction to security energizers.
 Electric fencing materials

Day 2
 Cabling and cables
 Earthing system
 Energiser Repairs
 Energiser programming
 Remote control
 Connecting solar power to electric fence.

Day 3
 Troubleshooting
 Practical project
 How to market yourself to get jobs.

Training Calendar
(August and September 2020)

Group A
CCTV Installation Professional Certificate 3 days N30,000
28th, 29th & 30th August 2020

Electric fence installation certificate 3 days N30,000
1st, 2nd & 3rd September 2020

Group B
4th, 5th & 6th September 2020

9th, 10th & 11th September 2020

Group C
25th, 26th & 27th September 2020

29th ,30th & 31st September 2020

https://crimebustersnigeria.com/

1 Share

Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
How much is the training and how long?
Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by Great1234(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2015
Course List

CCTV Installation and Maintenance Professional – 3 days

Advance CCTV Installation with IP – 2 days

Electric Fence Installation – 3 days
Access Control and Attendance Machine Installation – 3 days

Intruder Alarm Systems Installation – 3 days

CCTV Operator and Control Room Management – 3 days

1 Share

Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by princejela(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pls I want to do the course,I am from Asaba,any accommodation?please get to me on my email.princejela@gmail.com,07062042971
Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by princejela(m): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2015
Pls dis training does it include IP,LAN and WAN.
Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by Great1234(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2015
[center]Security Systems Technician Training (CCTV modules)[/center]

Our new professional CCTV training starts on the.1st of June 2016. If you havent already done so, send us your email so we can send you full details.

Courses:
1. CCTV Installation Professional
2. CCTV
Business Master Class
3. CCTV Maintenance Technician
4. Professional CCTV Operator

Contact details for all enquires:
Tunde +234 8082 776955, +234 9030 017866
[email]tunde@crimebustersnigeria.com[/email]
http://crimebustersnigeria.com/
Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by lucwill: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
I will like to know the total cost of the training. Am realy interested.

Uchenna.
Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by tangolistic(m): 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, I am not here to spoil anybody's business on CCTV Training but I have purposely come to enlighten people going for the training to carefully choose which company or training school they choose to have their programme done.

They should not go for a crash or peripheral programme as many callous companies are outside now organizing this so called CCTV Installation Training for 3, 4 , 5 or 7 days in order to siphon the innocent Nigerians their hard-earned money simply because Nigeria is going harder in the economy.

The truth of the matter is you can't really learn the in-depth of CCTV Installation in just 3 or 7 days. Just imagine you finished in tertiary institution as a biologist and you are now asked to come and configure Cisco management switch for VLAN in the I.T sector without any background knowledge of Networking or in I.T, you can now see that before you can be able to configure VLAN on Cisco management switch, you surely need to undergo the prerequisite which could take days.

CCTV Installation is not so difficult though but at the same time, it is not so easy to damble into without having a requirement.

Like I have said earlier, I am not here to discourage you, try to go for the training that has duration of atleast 1month even though you need like 3 months to be a true professional.

CCTV Installation is a branch of Information Technology

First thing you learn is the terms and definitions/meanings which could also take atleast 2-3 days to be able to cover the indepth.

After that you go into all the tools that are being used in the installation and maintenance and it must be hand on, now imagine the trainee are 30 numbers, will you be able to finish this in 3 days? because you must know how to use all tools which means you must lay your hand on all the tools.

You are expected to know the concept of camera image sensor and lenses because that is what you will be working with most of the time

You must have in-dept knowledge on Analog CCTV, AHD, HD-SDI, HD-CVI, HD-TVI and I.P Camera system

I.P Camera demands more time and concentrations as it deals with TCP/IP as a backbone to work meaning that you must be familiar with computer networking, and the knowledge of VLAN will be required if you are deploying the solution on an existing network infrastructure because you will not want to bring the entire company's computer network down to zero as I.P CCTV pull high bandwidth, so this is why you need to segregate your I.P CCTV by creating a VLAN on the existing network.

Another thing is the internet remote view and probably integrating your CCTV surveillance to NAS (Network Attached Storage) to be able to have redundant video files as backup should incase the DVR or NVR is being stolen by the big brothers

I have not come to market myself or advertise my company, I just felt I should speak my sincere mind as many people have already decided to choose this career path, I only want you to be unique, excel and to really count yourself as a professional.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by Ifiegboria(m): 12:38am On Sep 01, 2016
tangolistic:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, I am not here to spoil anybody's business on CCTV Training but I have purposely come to enlighten people going for the training to carefully choose which company or training school they choose to have their programme done.

They should not go for a crash or peripheral programme as many callous companies are outside now organizing this so called CCTV Installation Training for 3, 4 , 5 or 7 days in order to siphon the innocent Nigerians their hard-earned money simply because Nigeria is going harder in the economy.

The truth of the matter is you can't really learn the in-depth of CCTV Installation in just 3 or 7 days. Just imagine you finished in tertiary institution as a biologist and you are now asked to come and configure Cisco management switch for VLAN in the I.T sector without any background knowledge of Networking or in I.T, you can now see that before you can be able to configure VLAN on Cisco management switch, you surely need to undergo the prerequisite which could take days.

CCTV Installation is not so difficult though but at the same time, it is not so easy to damble into without having a requirement.

Like I have said earlier, I am not here to discourage you, try to go for the training that has duration of atleast 1month even though you need like 3 months to be a true professional.

First thing you learn is the terms and definitions/meanings which could also take atleast 2-3 days to be able to cover the indepth.

After that you go into all the tools that are being used in the installation and maintenance and it must be hand on, now imagine the trainee are 30 numbers, will you be able to finish this in 3 days? because you must know how to use all tools which means you must lay your hand on all the tools.

You are expected to know the concept of camera image sensor and lenses because that is what you will be working with most of the time

You must have in-dept knowledge on Analog CCTV, AHD, HD-SDI, HD-CVI, HD-TVI and I.P Camera system

I.P Camera demands more time and concentrations as it deals with TCP/IP as a backbone to work meaning that you must be familiar with computer networking, and the knowledge of VLAN will be required if you are deploying the solution on an existing network infrastructure because you will not want to bring the entire company's computer network down to zero as I.P CCTV pull high bandwidth, so this is why you need to segregate your I.P CCTV by creating a VLAN on the existing network.

Another thing is the internet remote view and probably integrating your CCTV surveillance to NAS (Network Attached Storage) to be able to have redundant video files as backup should incase the DVR or NVR is being stolen by the big brothers

I have not come to market myself or advertise my company, I just felt I should speak my sincere mind as many people have already decided to choose this career path, I only want you to be unique, excel and to really count yourself as a professional.

Thank you.
Where is your address in Lag. Do you have branches in other states? Respond swiftly
Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by Ibcul25: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2016
tangolistic:

pls woh dis has been giving me issues too, how can one learn cctv installation in just 5days and probably less than 5hrs per day...? it jst imposible as in u wont be able to learn enuf.
pls i need a place where i can undergo cctv installation training for atleast 2months. my contact addres is 07033855146 (phone or whatsapp) and my email is ibcul25@gmail.com. thanks
Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by Great1234(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2016
tangolistic:

Thank you.

We initially ignored this information posted on our training promotion timeline because we felt it didn't deserve our response.
Nevertheless the feedback's we got show that we need to respond in order to clear the air.

This article is an insult to all students who have successfully attend short courses in CCTV installation (with our organization and others offering quality training in Nigeria). Many are gainfully employed while others are running their our business.

Publishing such post especially on our own time line is not only desperate, it is at the very least unethical.
The writer obviously doesn't know much about CCTV short courses and should have investigated the various
CCTV training organizations and how they run their training before coming to such conclusion.

CrimeBusters CCTV training courses are practical and hands on, giving attendees an excellent introduction to the subject.
This is not a standard classroom based training. We also have 3 to 6 months paid trainee program for qualified people.

Please visit our website for details our our CCTV courses and testimonials of our past students.
http://crimebustersnigeria.com/cctv-academy/

Regards

Dr. Tunde Ewedemi
CEO
Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by GloryShirley: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
nice concept
Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by Emmandus(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
nice one
Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by adenuga26: 11:33am On May 29, 2017
where is it taking place?day,time,date and payment
Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by adenuga26: 11:39am On May 29, 2017
when is d training;time,day,date and cost of the training
Re: CCTV and Electric Fence Training - 2020 in Lekki, Lagos by abbeynism(m): 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Point of correction sir. This is not your time line but a forum. The truth you are hiding from people is what is being exposed.

Please always provide detail of your courses and not hidden.
Shalom.

Great1234:

We initially ignored this information posted on our training promotion timeline because we felt it didn't deserve our response.
Nevertheless the feedback's we got show that we need to respond in order to clear the air.

This article is an insult to all students who have successfully attend short courses in CCTV installation (with our organization and others offering quality training in Nigeria). Many are gainfully employed while others are running their our business.

Publishing such post especially on our own time line is not only desperate, it is at the very least unethical.
The writer obviously doesn't know much about CCTV short courses and should have investigated the various
CCTV training organizations and how they run their training before coming to such conclusion.

CrimeBusters CCTV training courses are practical and hands on, giving attendees an excellent introduction to the subject.
This is not a standard classroom based training. We also have 3 to 6 months paid trainee program for qualified people.

Please visit our website for details our our CCTV courses and testimonials of our past students.
http://crimebustersnigeria.com/cctv-academy/

Regards

Dr. Tunde Ewedemi
CEO

(1) (Reply)

Ats/ican Training Center / Best Staad-Pro & Orion (structural Design) Training In Nigeria - 08037916993 / Download All Your Dumps For Free (oca/ocp,10g,11g,it,safety,itil,etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.