Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? (2509 Views)

.10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs* / Are You Dating A Boy Or A Man *signs* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Kennyroy24(f): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2013
Many of us had wished to date that most beautiful girl or handsome guy we had ever dreamt of, but maybe due to one situation or the other we find our selves either dating the wrong person or not even into any relationship at all. some of us are either lucky to be dating the person we dreamt of though!. If you are that person good! but as for us whose heart were broken, we still have to keep searching for the right person to come someday ..

for me I will like to have my girl back if possible cos I still love her.
how about you?

http://www.omobar..com

Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by sylvar02(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2013
I'm dating the right PEOPLE right now
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Sijo01(f): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2013
Why the attached pictures
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Illuminatus(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2013
I'm dating the person I wanted to date in a long time. When I was fifteen, I used to want to date someone that looked like Ding Dong Dantes or a younger David Beckham and even Prince Harry (you can laugh at this one), but I guess you know how that turned out. Anyway, I grew up and realized that there's a difference between what we want and what we can have . So, I adjusted my dreams and now I'm dating someone I have been wooing for two years (hope he doesn't see thischeesy), and he's everything I need now. He makes me happy.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Illuminatus: I'm dating the person I wanted to date in a long time. When I was fifteen, I used to want to date someone that looked like Ding Dong Dantes or a younger David Beckham and even Prince Harry (you can laugh at this one), but I guess you know how that turned out. Anyway, I grew up and realized that there's a difference between what we want and what we can have . So, I adjusted my dreams and now I'm dating someone I have been wooing for two years (hope he doesn't see thischeesy), and he's everything I need now. He makes me happy.
yes I'm seeing it!!!!! lol this made smile then laugh!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Kennyroy24(f): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2013
Illuminatus: I'm dating the person I wanted to date in a long time. When I was fifteen, I used to want to date someone that looked like Ding Dong Dantes or a younger David Beckham and even Prince Harry (you can laugh at this one), but I guess you know how that turned out. Anyway, I grew up and realized that there's a difference between what we want and what we can have . So, I adjusted my dreams and now I'm dating someone I have been wooing for two years (hope he doesn't see thischeesy), and he's everything I need now. He makes me happy.

that's nice.. wishing you all the best ni
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Illuminatus(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2013
robian1: yes I'm seeing it!!!!! lol this made smile then laugh!!!
Hehehe. You laughing at me? I'll deal with you latertongue. Don't derail the topic. Share your story.

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Kennyroy24(f): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Illuminatus:
Hehehe. You laughing at me? I'll deal with you latertongue. Don't derail the topic. Share your story.

abeg oh no deal with anybody oh
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
If wishes were horses...

At one time I had EXACTLY the kind of person I wanted...but I wouldn't term it a relationship since the person left the country in a space of one month. This was like 5 years ago anyway. Still calls me till today, although we chat on just normal friend basis.

Nowadays I don't really have a dream person per se.
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
robian1: yes I'm seeing it!!!!! lol this made smile then laugh!!!

Wow! You're dating Illuminatus? Nice!
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Illuminatus(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
masonkz:

Wow! You're dating Illuminatus? Nice!
Hehehe.
Anyway, sorry about the would be perfect guy. You'll find someone soonsmiley.
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Illuminatus:
Hehehe.
Anyway, sorry about the would be perfect guy. You'll find someone soonsmiley.

smiley Thanks. I'm not exactly searching though. If it happens, fine..if it doesn't, fine.
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by iyobs7(f): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes. She said yes this morning. Asked her out 6years ago and from that time till this day I asked her out twice and she bluntly said nono, we had a conversation still on the matter and she confessed she was wasn't ready and even when she was ready she did not want to date me because we were so close. After some heated talk on Thursday she Surprised me with a Yes through my Facebook account
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Illuminatus(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
iyobs7: Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes. She said yes this morning. Asked her out 6years ago and from that time till this day I asked her out twice and she bluntly said nono, we had a conversation still on the matter and she confessed she was wasn't ready and even when she was ready she did not want to date me because we were so close. After some heated talk on Saturday she Surprised me with a Yes through my Facebook account
Yay! Congratulationssmiley.
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Illuminatus(m): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
masonkz:

smiley Thanks. I'm not exactly searching though. If it happens, fine..if it doesn't, fine.
Add me on 2go.
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Definitely cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
@Illuminatus, sorry I'm no more on 2go. Maybe some PM ish...
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
iyobs7: Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes. She said yes this morning. Asked her out 6years ago and from that time till this day I asked her out twice and she bluntly said nono, we had a conversation still on the matter and she confessed she was wasn't ready and even when she was ready she did not want to date me because we were so close. After some heated talk on Thursday she Surprised me with a Yes through my Facebook account

So romantic. Better put a ring on it already cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Illuminatus(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
masonkz: @Illuminatus, sorry I'm no more on 2go. Maybe some PM ish...
I think we have to follow each other for it to work.
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Illuminatus:
I think we have to follow each other for it to work.

Alright.
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Kennyroy24(f): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
me and you, you mean?
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Yes! grin

And to think that I waited almost one year before saying yes to him. Now that I did and now that I've seen the attitude and mentality of many men,I realize how close I came to losing the best person I could ever be with
Thank God I didn't.
Love you baby kiss

3 Likes

Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
smiley yes I am... I dont see my self being with someone else(except Christina milian)

2 Likes

Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by GSKing: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
stoned: smiley yes I am... I dont see my self being with someone else(except Christina milian)
Ellen DeGeneres is taken and this gives me heart ache everyday...sad
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Dannylux: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
I stopped having a dream boo when I realized life is too short to be waiting to be loved back undecided When the desirable ain't available, the available became my desirable. wink
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Kennyroy24(f): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
me and still searching oh...
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
GSKing:
Ellen DeGeneres is taken and this gives me heart ache everyday...sad
u and my gf share the same crush...
I feel dts part of the reason she loves me cos I look like ellen
marriage shouldn't stop u wink anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dannylux: I stopped having a dream boo when I realized life is too short to be waiting to be loved back undecided When the desirable ain't available, the available became my desirable. wink
true talk
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by GSKing: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
stoned:
u and my gf share the same crush...
I feel dts part of the reason she loves me cos I look like ellen
marriage shouldn't stop u wink anything can happen
you have short hair? interesting!
she's married, Portia Is a very lucky woman... everyday I wish I could just swap places with her. I will never ever stand between any marriage ever again.

#officially single and not searching.

except you're as old as Ellen and have all her innermost quality... for now, I think I'll remain celibate till I die...
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
GSKing:
you have short hair? interesting!
she's married, Portia Is a very lucky woman... everyday I wish I could just swap places with her. I will never ever stand between any marriage ever again.

#officially single and not searching.

except you're as old as Ellen and have all her innermost quality... for now, I think I'll remain celibate till I die...
ur single? what happened?
Re: Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now? by GSKing: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
stoned:
ur single? what happened?
All I can say is... she moved on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 days more for advice or else .............. / The "Baby" Trend / This Could Be Us But You Cant Fry DODO And Cook JELLOF Rice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.