Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month (42926 Views)

Why Do Less Attractive Girls Get Hit On More Than The Really Pretty Ones??? / Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? / Guys How Many Time Do U Get Hit On By Women Or Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by sunex: 6:57am On Nov 29, 2013
yemmit90:

NA LIE jor, You lost count in/within a month? Are you a club girl?

mayb she is ooo...
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by sunex: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2013
Segeggs: 16yrs-18yrs... twenty guys a month

20yrs-23yrs... two guys a YEAR

24yrs-infinity...mostly none.

Abi na lie?

nah true u talk jor
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by Tbillz(m): 7:00am On Nov 29, 2013
ASUU must have affected the patronage, am sure these last five month isn't the best time to take statistics_abi ladies I lie?
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by SirTunechi(f): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2013
Is it this month statistics you want or the average since january
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by charles316: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2013
Most naija babes get up to 10 guys a month. That's 10 guys who just want to f000k her. None of these guys will want to marry her . They just wanna lay her.

I don't know why some babes are excited that they have numerous Hot guys whose intention are to chop and run. Most of these babes aren't smart enough to understand this. It is for this reason that u see babes can't get a single guy to marry them but lots of guys to f00rk them.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by SirTunechi(f): 7:04am On Nov 29, 2013
Even ugly gurls are screaming have lost count.....smh

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by DICKtator: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2013
onila: almost every day

being beautiful aint easy

almost everyday? your face definitely is the perfect punching bag that is why it is always "hit on". Ike turner would have left/freed tina long ago if he had seen you!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by fiizznation: 7:10am On Nov 29, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:
grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by Opengates(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

I agree....customers are just not flowing these dayz cry angry sad

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin lafta wan wound me oooooooooo
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by NadiaSA1(f): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:
y evulz grin embarassed
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by Opengates(m): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2013
Tbillz: ASUU must have affected the patronage, am sure these last five month isn't the best time to take statistics_abi ladies I lie?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just dey enjoy myself dis mornig oooooooooooooo Nairalanders una dey look me?? ASUU pls consider ooooooo
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by MrCork: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2013
.....I get like 10 babes in a week though....am a plaYA! angry
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by LadyH(f): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2013
remind me wen we in dec.
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by hardbody: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2013
horlajide: #Modified

Heed the sweet nothing I speak when I see a fine maiden I seek to woo

"For where thou art, there is the world itself and where thou art not, desolation!"
"I would not wish any companion in the world but you"
"I love you more than words can wield the matter, dearer than eyesight, space and liberty"
"Hear my soul speak. of the very instant that I saw
you, did my heart fly at your service"

Needless to say I leave them confounded like the way you are reading my post now
embarassed

Little wonder you are still unattached and very single.
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2013
this coming month of december,alot of guyz would run after girls,and alot of girlz go carri belle.
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by Oludrex(m): 7:47am On Nov 29, 2013
Bisjosh: 4-6 times

Liar !!!!.. U wey na only kunle been toast u for the past two month
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by godson0032000(m): 7:52am On Nov 29, 2013
kulyie: I've lost count

Y lying na!!! U beta open up so u can b saved

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by solowork: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2013
Who dey hit on una? With una strong strong face.
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by Uglyduckling: 7:59am On Nov 29, 2013
None embarassed I'm always cooped up at home undecidedplus I no kukuma fine sef grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by victorazy(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2013

Na Ashawo u be? grin
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2013
most of these nairaland girls are fugly and very lonely. wonder why the internet is their boyfriend.
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by Danhumprey: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2013
Probably they're not magnetic enough to attract guys. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by SUNNY45: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2013
Smartie gurl(f): Lolzzzzzzz! How would i even know that? Ok, i will start counting from today nd get back at yoú.

Todays date is what again?

11/11/1111
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by SirHackeem: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2013
Hit on can mean many things to some it might be when they had orgasm during sex and to others it might be when a guy approached them so for those that's saying they lost count probably they f000k a lot and cum a lot and just can't count...well as for me, if there's any cute lady bored at home as per ASUU strike or working class babe too busy for sex or just any matured fine lady, please feel very free to contact me. everything between us stays between us on a very private and anonymous P. Buh its just for sex, grooving and stuffs no seriousness involved or marriage tinz attached. For satisfaction of sexual urges only that way with me in your life you can also loose count of times you'd get *hit on*... I no dey play oO o o
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by stineb1: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2013
alutacontinua: I've nt seen any since the beginning of this month. undecided cry
why will you see any guys when your name is Aluta Continua

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by NobleG1(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2013
How do you any man to toast you when it's also Christmas?
This is gift period!
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by Eneze1(f): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2013
Between 5 to 7 times in a month
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2013
Am a NUN!
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by robi55(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2013
perhaps I'll be d first person today.will u be my gf?
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by Vivipedia: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2013
Ladies world. Visit: www.vivipedia.com
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by dnawah(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2013
alutacontinua: I've nt seen any since the beginning of this month. undecided cry
exmas things,no guy want spend now,wait till january cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month by Ichel: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2013
sisipelebe: Am a NUN!
I dig nunz. Lyk hittin on 'em. I no say one day my luck go shine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.