Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight (5524 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by eyenCalabar(m): 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
How are states picked?
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Mynd44: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Just suggest a charity home you know of
eyenCalabar: How are states picked?
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by flakkylegend(f): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
I suggest interested members who stay in the six geopolitical zones should come together and arrange to visit a place within their region. For example those from north central can pick a place in Minna or kogi which are at the center of the region. with this it will be easy for many members to participate. because most people may not be able to travel to the location if its too far from where they live.
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nasarawa children(orphanage) home, opposite Abdullahi wase general hospital(Nasarawa Hospital) G.R.A Kano
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by cyara(f): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
I suggest Benue state and Enugu state
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by tayoccu(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
flakky legend: I suggest interested members who stay in the six geopolitical zones should come together and arrange to visit a place within their region. For example those from north central can pick a place in Minna or kogi which are at the center of the region. with this it will be easy for many members to participate. because most people may not be able to travel to the location if its too far from where they live.

Or better still each state.
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by SwTonia(f): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
I suggest kano
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Idowuogbo(f): 12:24am On Nov 12, 2013
***sneaks in and clocks in for duty****

I suggest agbero centre

504 Nairaland server off Mukina road
Elewa Estate. grin

1 Like

Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by pickabeau1: 6:31am On Nov 12, 2013
tayoccu:

Or better still each state.

Each state is not possible now..resources can only be mobilised for 3 places
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Itoroetti(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Uyo would be cool.the fact that there is free education doesn't mean children are not been witch hunted any more.
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Gboliwe: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2013
Itoroetti :
Uyo would be cool.the fact that there is free education doesn't mean children are not been witch hunted any more.
Do you reside in Uyo?
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mail replied...
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by ebonylady4real(f): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
So Said Charity Home, End of Awe Street, Ago Palace way, Okota
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2013
I am not against doing something for disadvantaged children. But I'd really like Tehn to consider other vulnerable members of the Nigerian society. In this instance, I am thinking of the elderly. Can of the flights include something for the elderly?
Re: Come And Board Tehn's Annual Charity Flight by jaybee3(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2013
naijababe: I am not against doing something for disadvantaged children. But I'd really like Tehn to consider other vulnerable members of the Nigerian society. In this instance, I am thinking of the elderly. Can of the flights include something for the elderly?

It's that time of the year again where we embark on TeHN's annual End of the year charity flight. Our goal as always is to, reach out to share love and touch lives of the aged, handicapped and juvenile delinquents in our beloved country.

https://www.nairaland.com/1509861/come-board-tehns-annual-charity#19392762

The flight reaching the aged as evidenced with the embolden quote is one of our goals. The challenge we have is finding a suitable one since Nigerians are traditionally known to take care of own elderly folks by themselves. We could consider handing out fresh supplies to elderly beggars but the challenge as always is how to measure the effectiveness of such gestures.

Having said the above though, we would be more than happy to look into it or perhaps you can direct us to any specific location you may have in mind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 / Sexkillz Is A Scam / An Accident That Happened At UNZIK Juction Awka Anambra State (with Pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.