Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family (4519 Views)

5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by Tascocent(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
Beauty really runs in the family smiley

Donjazzy really looks like his dad right? Or who does he really take after? His mum?
You might.
http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/11/a-picture-of-donjazzy-and-his-family.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

Re: A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
The Guy in white at the Edge of the Picture looks like a Hanger-on,I'm sure he's an In-law wink cheesy
Re: A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by Tascocent(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
koonbey: The Guy in white at the Edge of the Picture looks like a Hanger-on,I'm sure he's an In-law wink cheesy

 =))˚°◦ <//>.
_\\_
Re: A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by fr3do(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
The father looks like one of those bad piggies in angry birds
Re: A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
fr3do: The father looks like one of those bad piggies in angry birds
CHOI!! You can like to talk with your whole Mouth! grin grin God forgive you.
Re: A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by Tolexander: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ewo!

Make this family go register with FIFA as a football team!
Re: A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by swtme(f): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
They luk disorganized!!!
Re: A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by DukeNija(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
It would be nice if we compare this family to those of some fulish peepz above. grin grin
Re: A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
And somebody said I'm not going to make Heaven?
Instead of going to the club to party with 'em chics and celebrate Nigeria's victory, I'm going to CHURCH FOR NIGHT VIGIL!!!

Am I not good? Or should I say... RIGHTEOUS? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by icebebe(f): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
i lik large family
Re: A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by Forzap: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Are dey Nigeriansundecided
Re: A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dat guy holdin d light skinned boy) hin head get as he be....na dprince and d small boyS try 4 der
Re: A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
Forza p: Are dey Nigeriansundecided
Nope...TOGOLESE sad sad
Re: A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by Forzap: 12:31am On Nov 09, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

Nope...TOGOLESE sad sad

tongue
Re: A Picture Of Don Jazzy And His Family by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 09, 2013
Nice family,Don baba himself.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Oyo State Governor's Controversial Daughter Kemi Olunloyo Beaten To Stupor / Genevieve Nnaji Wows In New Natural New Makeup Free Pictures / Patience Ozokwor Aka Mama G Getting Married To Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.