Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,568 members, 7,801,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria (1604 Views)

* / I Need Advice On Items I Can Import To Nigeria / What Should I Import To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria by Ebonyj(f): 10:27am On Jul 14, 2008
Nairalanders,

I hope you all had a resful weekend.
I need your help please, I am interested in importing goods to Naija but dont know what products are needed, can you please provide me with this sort of information. I have been told by someone that electrical appliances sell, but what in particular? Please help me.

Secondly, i hear that snail business is good , how do I go about starting that? What do I need and how much money will I need to spend.

Thanks and have a pleasant week!
Re: Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria by CARUSO(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2008
Ebonyj:

Nairalanders,

I hope you all had a resful weekend.
I need your help please, I am interested in importing goods to Naija but don't know what products are needed, can you please provide me with this sort of information. I have been told by someone that electrical appliances sell, but what in particular? Please help me.

Secondly, i hear that snail business is good , how do I go about starting that? What do I need and how much money will I need to spend.

Thanks and have a pleasant week!

thank you very much, we all had a good weekend, hope u did too?!

anywayz i have been thinking of what you can import and i think there is a market deficiency for hard drugs, so u may want to do dat! grin
Re: Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria by jaybee3(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2008
CARUSO:

anywayz i have been thinking of what you can import and i think there is a market deficiency for hard drugs, so u may want to do that! grin
Haba Caruso!
Re: Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria by Ebonyj(f): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2008
CARUSO:

anywayz i have been thinking of what you can import and i think there is a market deficiency for hard drugs, so u may want to do that! grin

Caruso, if you have nothing good to discuss, please buzz off!
Re: Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria by Gamine(f): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2008
Import electric car abeg.

Fuel too cost
Re: Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria by CARUSO(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2008
Ebonyj:

Caruso, if you have nothing good to discuss, please buzz off!

grin
relax now, just winding u up!

on a more serious note, i think you can look at importing lie-detector machines, to catch our thieving and corrupt politicians
Re: Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria by Ebonyj(f): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
Help me please
Re: Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria by TouaregV8(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2008
Hello Ebonyj,

Before I give you any specific advice I would like to know why you want to import goods to Nigeria.  Once you can effectively answer that question, you are part of the way to solving your dilemma.
Re: Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria by Ebonyj(f): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2008
Touareg V8:

Hello Ebonyj,

Before I give you any specific advice I would like to know why you want to import goods to Nigeria. Once you can effectively answer that question, you are part of the way to solving your dilemma.

Touareg,

You are asking me to state the obvious, why does anybody do business?
Is it not because we want to make money in order to leave behind something for our offsprings, help the needy , improve the economy and enjoy life as a whole.

A very good Nairalander has already helped me out but I would appreciate more information if you have any.
Re: Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria by kizzymack(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2008
How much capital are you looking to work with?
Re: Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria by SOJ(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2008
senderos:

I've ideas about what product 2 import 2 Nigeria 2 sell. there are several products that you can bring 2 Nigeria and that will profit u a lot. but before i can discuss anything about this, we have 2 see one on one 2 discuss it. u can reach me on: 08028119935, 08038207577, 08070519108.

See one on one? So u can rob him abi!? tongue
Anyway,@ poster if u want somtin to import,u dont av to ask anyone b4 u know wat pple need; simply look around you: what do pple need dat they r not getting satisfactorily? Remember u can import ideas too u know,
Re: Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria by Ebonyj(f): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2008
SOJ:

See one on one? So u can rob him abi!? tongue
Anyway,@ poster if u want somtin to import,u don't av to ask anyone before u know what people need; simply look around you: what do people need that they r not getting satisfactorily? Remember u can import ideas too u know,

Sendoros and SOJ,

I am not based in Naija which is why I was looking for ideas , but some people have been very helpful and have given me an idea of what to bring in to Naija plus a price list. Thanks for your contribution![size=5pt]I am a she by the way[/size]
Re: Can You Please Tell Me What To Import To Nigeria by apipony(m): 4:50am On Apr 13, 2009
What to import? Buy what you can sell,for example,if your friends have a garment shop or in distribution business,quality must be good,then you can buy t shirt,polo shirt,underwear,shoes etc from China,we are professional garment manufacturer email: [email]pony@seamless-underwear.com[/email] website: www.seamless-underwear.com

(1) (Reply)

Another Writer Supports Buhari's View That Fuel Subsidy Is Fiction. / I Can Provide All Kinds Of Furniture From China / The Jobberman Story - How To Make Money From Recruiting In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.