Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him (should I Expose Her) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him (should I Expose Her) (1683 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With The Gateman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him (should I Expose Her) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2008
She is cheating on my uncle and i know,hOW DO I HELP MY UNCLE, SHOULD I EXPOSE THE LADY OR WHAT?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him (should I Expose Her) by prophetwis: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2008
go ahead and let her know that u are aware of her infidelity,have ur proof before confronting her,if not she might blackmail u before ur uncle.if refuses to change the make a way for ur uncle to catch her red handed.be careful that u are sure and not being unduly suspicious and dont implicate her for what she did not do
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him (should I Expose Her) by Bolarge(m): 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2008
Don't involve yourself.
Trust me he'll find out.
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him (should I Expose Her) by Radiant(f): 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2008
Lol. . . abeg go find your own wife cheesy
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him (should I Expose Her) by Godalone(m): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2008
@poster,
Be careful!be careful!! be careful!!!
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him (should I Expose Her) by ifyalways(f): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2008
@poster,look the other way jare.Unsolicitated advice and amebo is of the devil cheesy
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him (should I Expose Her) by Gamine(f): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2008
Expose your Uncle jare,

na only woman u wan expose?
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him (should I Expose Her) by niceandkul: 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2008
be very careful
i dnt know your uncles wife and dnt knw how deadly she could be
if she finds out you knw she might poison you or kill you.

pretend as if you dnt know anything and keep praying for the family

be good
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him (should I Expose Her) by papi22(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2008
show ur face and let her know u caught her red handed
she turn you to another God and u r going to eat the best of food and meat in the house
Re: My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him (should I Expose Her) by manmustwac(m): 9:17pm On Jul 15, 2008
before you pokenose think of the consequences of your actions

(1) (Reply)

Do You Support Periodic Leave In Marriage? / Words From A Mother To Her Daughter About Men And Marriage / Agp Yemi Osinbajo Surprises H.E Mrs. Oludolapo Osinbajo On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.