Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? (69449 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yemlizzy:
You saying what you ought to have done,important people are dead so why have you not joined them because you just a walking corpse......fools enjoy it when they heap the blame on others which you seem to like dont be embarrased or shy to pour out your bitter experiences which you wanna take out on me thinking it will cure you of the traumas you witnessed its not my fault you lived a wretched life....i pity your miserable life!

Easy girl!
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by frainc(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
chegx: i've noticed that those beautiful/cute girls and boys always want d opposite sex 2 hunt 4 dem. it very easy 4 an okay lady admiring a handsome guy and showing him a green light nd it's difficult 4 a beautiful lady 2 show it 2 a guy when she has been so many times disturbed with love advances.
disturb with love advances or SEXUAL advances

love ko,
loveth ni
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by lirusehn(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
Yemlizzy:
You saying what you ought to have done,important people are dead so why have you not joined them because you just a walking corpse......fools enjoy it when they heap the blame on others which you seem to like dont be embarrased or shy to pour out your bitter experiences which you wanna take out on me thinking it will cure you of the traumas you witnessed its not my fault you lived a wretched life....i pity your miserable life!
i only xchange words wiv mature minds. Grow up dora and get a life
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by engrhorla(m): 1:01am On Nov 14, 2013
[quote
author=Bleble-swag]I want 2 knw why ugly girls ve better, handsome,
caring n loving guys n vice-visa but d beautiful/handsome 1s dnt? Am
asking cos ve seen many many cases lik dat wher ugly girls always ve d
best n d pretty 1s dnt n vice-visa. Has any1 seen such? but
WHY??[/quote] d 'ugly' gals ar nt proud,demandin & reasonable. & guys naturally fall 4 dis traits. that's my take
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Yemlizzy(f): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2013
lirusehn: i only xchange words wiv mature minds. Grow up dora and get a life
Hahaha this is not an exchange of words mind you because you poked your nose into something that doesn't affect you guess your life is as wretched as i see!
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Yemlizzy(f): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2013
Amefrica:

Easy girl!
Thanks for the concern i expressed myself on a issue and this guy felt its his business so i'm just treating his fuckup its so annoying menh!
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by lirusehn(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Hahaha this is not an exchange of words mind you because you poked your nose into something that doesn't affect you guess your life is as wretched as i see!
hmn. Smh
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Yemlizzy(f): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
lirusehn: hmn. Smh
Hahahaha as dumb as your response!
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by lirusehn(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Hahahaha as dumb as your response!
tell ur moma 2 get u a life *unfollows thread*
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Yemlizzy(f): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
lirusehn: tell ur moma 2 get u a life *unfollows thread*
So senseless of you!
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Olugbenger(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
lirusehn: tell ur moma 2 get u a life *unfollows thread*
Cretin, why did u have to leave?

You keep picking on ladies; throwing emotional and silly tantrums , creating and getting involved in rifts you can win or even end.

I don't want ur online misery to end yet, so i would engage you.

But my brother, when would you grow up and live a good life?

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Yusphull(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
Olugbenger:
Cretin, why did u have to leave?

You keep picking on ladies; throwing emotional and silly tantrums , creating and getting involved in rifts you can win or even end.

I don't want ur online misery to end yet, so i would engage you.

But my brother, when would you grow up and live a good life?

See question, I dare him to answer .... (COWARD) grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by SuperSuave(m): 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
Harbosede02: yesterday was sundai,and i don't insult/argue on sundays!bt 2day m ready 4 u,itz nt a crime 2 be ugly,bt 2 be ugly and be an albino at d same tym is a big crime!!st.upid albino,afin oshi!u dey claim handsome be dat o..werey!
errrm...im sorry for the previous comment, aπϑ I hope U̶̲̥̅̊ forgive aπϑ forget. After the creation, God said everything was beautiful.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Obidikejr(m): 4:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
jmoore: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Those guys can see what others can't see.

Tell 'em brother.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Ryda(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2013
Some girls are still happy sha...despite what nature did to them angry

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by sweetnectar: 2:06am On Jan 09, 2014
wetin all of una dey talk? i want my a55hole frenched kissed and sucked on wink kiss. Any volunteers?
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Chilug(m): 6:28am On Jan 10, 2014
Beauty is in d mind. If u think u re nt, sorry u re nt. If u believe u re let no man change that for u.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by warrior101: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2014
True...

tpacalipse: To be sincere, your degree of blindness will determine how beautiful a woman is. The more your eyes advance in blindness, the more a lady is beautiful to you and the less blind you are, the more ugly ladies become to you. If ur eyes are perfect, then all babes are ugly. A handsome man who has gone completely blind thinks he hangs out with a beautiful woman.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by warrior101: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2014
Steroetype and jealousy is the reason we humans do things. I think that it is pretty girls mostly that are humble. Ugly girls are bitter and insecured. They are the ones ones with bad charcters. You think they are beautiful because of make up. Check well.

@topic - it is true that ugly girls end up with handsom guys and that's because pretty girls barely show green light because they are shy but mostly ugly one that chase them

DailyNews: yeah u have a point but u know, becos of the beauty which attracts more attention to them, most pretty girls with good character tend to change to bad with time due to too many attention and feeling of: I am too pretty. It takes the grace of God and being close to God for a very beautiful lady to be humble, respectful, and submissive. Though there are few ones with good character.

On d contrary, not-so-beautiful girls know very well that they aren't all that physically gifted, so they most times develop good character and manner and do remain humble cos they don't usually get lots of attention.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Chadso(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2014
Harbosede02: Dis is wat sum pple don't knw and will neva knw!NO GURL IS UGLY!!!
Ha!!!.... Sister.. You lie!!!... Check out d OP nd see for urself that were actually wrong
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by ladycomfort(f): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Whao ! This thread is so entertaining but come to think of it, what exactly is the fate of our beautiful ladies?
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by jeevyww(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pretty girls have a lot of attitude
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Incase
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Donlexino(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
mazizitonene:

grin ....
oboy hope say u kwa no wor o..ds wan u dey yab ds babe
Lolzz...i wouldn't be yabbing her if i was in their league na...it takes only a Behind and carried guy to dish out the yabbings na.babe nor vex sha u be fine girl
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by ezychris(m): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Harbosede02:
Dis is wat sum pple don't knw and will neva knw!NO GURL IS UGLY!!!
Abeg! No talk like that again
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Dynmyt: 6:10pm On May 28, 2022
As a guy, ugly girls are desperate just to get the man they really want. They will fake a nice character, just so yo can have them. But a preety girl don't need all that stress, you take them like that or swerve. No pretence. The ugly girl lnows she has alot to lose compared to the pretty girl? Note that the ugly ones always jealous the preety ones. Not speaking for all tho, but the so called confidence you thing the ugly ones have is to shield their deficiency. Me i just want beautiful kids and God fearing too.

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Dorwadora(f): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
@Haakeem.....
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Haakeem(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
@Haakeem.....

dorwadora.

Let me give a simple example and lets see if you would get it quick.
This is the code for brown colour, type in the code below "first"

Then your words "secondly".

Then end it with this,

E.g. your words

You should read what i wrote when quoting me to understand better.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Dorwadora(f): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2022
Haakeem:
dorwadora.

Let me give a simple example and lets if you can get it quickly.
This the code for brown colour, type in this code "first"

Then your words "second".

Then end it with this,

E.g. your words

First

lol...I got it right

Thanks so much Haakeem....I'm grateful smiley
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Haakeem(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dorwadora:
First

lol...I got it right

Thanks so much Haakeem....I'm grateful smiley
make it bold by adding [b] in the starting [ /b] at the ending.
Re: Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? by Dorwadora(f): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2022
Haakeem:
make it bold by adding in the starting at the ending
How do I do the bold it with the color... Is it before the hex codes?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.