Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? (13334 Views)

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets / How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by ichommy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Am on top of Mango tree jumping like a Monkey
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Chillext(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Raising my hands like *Ihenacho*
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Damayor12(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
komek: Iam on my way to RITA LORI to have some drinks mehn....soooooo happy

Lere things.. wink
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by sikwex11: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
fckyourman: Why should I celebrate will it bring food to my table ?

Or will it decrease poverty in Nigeria.

oh guy u are not a nigerian

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by bishop4APC: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Atk 01:
Bad belle! For once, be patriotic
Be patriotic for what? ....hehehe nigerians jubilating with an empty stomach...fainting things.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by EzePromoe: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Iheanacho my in-law cool
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by spade: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
These foolish boys who call themselves my friends are busy looting all the beer in my fridge all in the name of victory celebration.

Shacking all my beer and leaving only Dr. Pepper.
Tell me. Is that what friends do?

I'm done with this bunch.
Shopping for some new friends. Anybody wanna apply?
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by iamdsam: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
NIGERIA ONE! OUR COUNTRY WOULD NOT DISINTEGRATE! ONE LOVE NIGERIA! UP NAIJA!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by iamdsam: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2013
bishop4APC: Be patriotic for what? ....hehehe nigerians jubilating with an empty stomach.
Go to hell with your foolish sentiments

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by wasak(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
that awkward moment when u have nothing to say but just feel like commenting....

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by iamdsam: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
I'm almost shedding tears for these players. I wish them good good luck in their future endeavours

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by bishop4APC: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
iamdsam: Go to hell with your foolish sentiments
Sentiment by speaking the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by iamdsam: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
I'm almost shedding tears for these players. I wish them good good luck in their future endeavours. UP EAGLETS! UP NAIJA!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by tardell007(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
AboveSOSO: Dancing skaelewu on the ATM machine!!
hahahahahahahah...bro no make the machine seize ur card and cash o
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by BabaAlabi: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2013
#Tears boxers
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by ddippset(m): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mixed feelings. The painful thing is that if this match is replayed in 10 years time when both teams are 27 years old we won't be able to win again.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by nijanigga: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Even the Brazilian coach for their U-17 said Nigerian lads played the best beautiful soccer, you can't help but love them. Thank God the better team won. Just like Mourinho usually say.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by collins123(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
BabaAlabi: #Tears boxers

yaba left alert!!!

shocked

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Atk01(f): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
bishop4APC: Be patriotic for what? ....hehehe nigerians jubilating with an empty stomach...fainting things.
Empty stomach or not, we are the Under 17 world cup champions! It something of national pride.
#I'm proud to be a Nigerian

5 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by nijanigga: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
iamdsam: I'm almost shedding tears for these players. I wish them good good luck in their future endeavours
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Danhumprey: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
GustavoFring: Nigerian students celebrating and applauding the Golden Eaglets as they achieve their destinies, while their own destinies have been put on hold by ASUU....

Not taking anything away from anyone, just stating the cold, hard and uncomfortable fact...
Thank you,sir. But don't give yourself hypertension over ASUU strike. It's almost over. It's time for celebration. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by iamdsam: 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
I LOVE NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Vicjay1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
garri(eba) and eguisi soup + sapele water.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Danhumprey: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2013
Zeebah23: I'll be in my house.
Doing what?? Dancing n.aked,I presume. lipsrsealed
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by ayusco85(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2013
By getting high on GARRI and BEANS grin
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
ASUU , biko. We don win U17 championship, call off the strike. smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Toyesky: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes..............
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by oyedun82(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
i wil pour poo on U
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Leemak: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Suffering and smiling people, you went out to watch a football match of your country with your hard-earned money in a football show house just because there was no light in your area and yet you are stil jubilating and shouting the name of such nonentical entity called Nigeria, dont you know that you deserved to watch that match in your sitting room?

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mama is cooking the green vegetable and I am off to palm wine joint. This worth a celebration... Green and white things. The symbol of Giants
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by donphilopus: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
Amala take am settle Belle
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by kstyle2(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
So these boiz don turn millionaire at less dan 17yrs......tank God m stil 1 evn at 22yrs.congrats dudes.i go use family guy season 11 celebrate am...our girjs suppose do am 4rin na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Top 10 Gentle/humble Footballers In Europe / Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' / See Rio 2016 Gymnast Pussy Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.