Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? (13336 Views)

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets / How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
Leemak: Suffering and smiling people, you went out to watch a football match of your country with your hard-earned money in a football show house just because there was no light in your area and yet you are stil jubilating and shouting the name of such nonentical entity called Nigeria, dont you know that you deserved to watch that match in your sitting room?

Sadist. Why do you hate good thing?

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by jdilight(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
bishop4APC: Be patriotic for what? ....hehehe nigerians jubilating with an empty stomach...fainting things.

food goes to those who rejoice with the little they have sharing with others and celebrating with those that have.

comot here go find food if ur hungry, here no be kitchen.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by kstyle2(m): 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
Leemak: Suffering and smiling people, you went out to watch a football match of your country with your hard-earned money in a football show house just because there was no light in your area and yet you are stil jubilating and shouting the name of such nonentical entity called Nigeria, dont you know that you deserved to watch that match in your sitting room?
......guy fut ya pinger por tortise yansh....#using buhari's voice
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by vizboy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
already sent for my bottle of fanta. Celebration mood activated
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
Wetin concern me!?!?
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by ifimix(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
I don pop a bottle of ANDRE
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Unitedabby(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
MicroBox: Kai! Nigeria! ,! You know see their chest , haha NFF com dey sow big big shirt for them so dat dey wil look seventeen.
and what are you insinuating?that they are over aged?i honestly think you need urgent help kid!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by arimahoseloka(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2013
Fantastic free kick
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by ayobase(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
collins123: I'm only happy for the players, their families and the whole commitee. If nigeria like, make she win world cup 10 times in a row.

It doesn't change the status or living condition of the average Nigerian.

UAE never left group stage (I'm not sure they even participated) yet they're having much more fun than the Winners. Even the stadium reeks of highclassness.

Therefore, I don't give a fuc.

Go kickstarter.com Real people are innovating, changing the world.

Y'all are Nairabetting and gambling untop Under 17.

And you wonder why Nigeria is where it is.

I'm waiting for dem haters, who will quote my post.

I will give it back to you in full dose!

stop being a myopic pessimist buddy!

there is always a reason to be happy sometimes, if not everytime....rejoice with them that rejoice!

go out, and be happy for ur country.....the state of the country affects not the glory attached to this course!

are u still gonna give it to me?
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by ayobase(m): 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Vivly: I'll post in green fonts on Nairaland for a week

na so!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by ojeota(f): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
fckyourman: Why should I celebrate will it bring food to my table ?

Or will it decrease poverty in Nigeria.

Do u want to remain sad for the rest of ur life
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
Despite The Kidnapping, Boko Haram Bombings Car Buying Scandal, Oil Spill of Shell, Amaechi Hosting the APC Leaders, The Associated Plane Clash, The Burial of the First lady's Foster Mum, House Arrest of Enugu Governor's Mum, Dilish of BBA visiting Governor Oshiomole in Benin,
Police clamping Down on New PDP Members, Nigerians Being Harassed in India And Many More, we were able to Assemble a good Team to represent Nigeria at the FiFa 2013 Under 17 World Cup.
The boys were not from 1 tribe but from Hausa, Yoruba, and Igbo. They cooperated, dribbled, distributed the passes accurately to each other, Helped each other Despite the Huge tribal difference we experience here...
I must say that The Spirit Of Winning this World Cup Will Unite us more So we can Experience a Better United Nigeria.
Stand Up For The Eaglets, Stand Up For Nigeria, Give it up For Africa. We Rule The World. Congrats Nigeria.
From The > OkwaIfugo Team.

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by enigmang: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2013

Some people are just Sadist kaiii....... dude its more fun watching the game outside your house with people.... light or no light...
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by topsco(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nigeria – Yes, Yes, Yes!

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by arimahoseloka(m): 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
We made a lot of teams cry cryWe made a lot of teams cry
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by GentleMimi: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
I feel absolutely proud of them,at least they've made my otherwise uneventful day end with a smile on my lips.But in terms of celebration...for why na? Will they share their milla with me? Or will they come bk frm Dubai to rock my world? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Chinoanyi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
I feel so proud n jealous about being a Nigeria, dose dat ve rejected Nigeria or dose dat don't ve d blood of Nigerian in dem, I pity 4 u all cuse ure all mising, 4me I wil die n b reborn a Nigerian anyday anytime,I stil blive we al can make dis country great somday
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by osmond2009(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2013

must every thing be about food and poverty.......mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew. Poverty and hopelessness is big disease
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Congratulation: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
Make I jst fry plaintaing n small akam wey dey inside my freezer manage dis nyt joor
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Nacl: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
grin
I'm celebrating it on the bed with my wife.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Ninapha(f): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
Make una come join us drink and eat ugba ooooooo. Anyi nuaa mii taa ugba, nda agbagba na kuruma.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by autchman144(m): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2013

i see food is ur principal need in life
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by ddippset(m): 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
United_abby: and what are you insinuating?that they are over aged?i honestly think you need urgent help kid!
why not make yours and let others be entitled to their comments? Does he not have a right to think otherwise if he thinks they are overaged or must everybody bury our head in the sands?
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by fishmakas: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
U be goat
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Ijobaorun(m): 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2013
[b][/b] celebrating with my beautiful queen. She watched her first march ever and she won! This is ur 3rd week on earth and Eaglets won 3-0.
May u continue to be victorious in all ur life's journey in Jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by andyanders: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2013

Shameless man you are.Go look for your food.All work no Play, makes Jack a useless man like you. Stay and be waiting for gari, poor man like u. If you cannot celebrate success, then you are not supposed to live among the living
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by drnairalov: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dele Alampasu
over Victor Valdes !!!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by alfredo4u(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
Selling my GARRI at a cheaper rate

Thank God mallam yahaya is eating garri
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by FLYFIRE(m): 8:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Why must all of us be sad like you are?
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Doctor14(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
I dey enjoy my dog meat with my alomo bitter
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by guiddoti: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
Can i have the cup to soak garri tonit? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Rio 2016 Gymnast Pussy Exposed / More Pictures From EKO 2012 Opening Ceremony / I’ll Retire From Super Eagles When My Body Says So — Ahmed Musa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.