Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:42 PM

How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? (13322 Views)

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets / How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by goist(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2013
collins123: I'm only happy for the players, their families and the whole commitee. If nigeria like, make she win world cup 10 times in a row.

It doesn't change the status or living condition of the average Nigerian.

UAE never left group stage (I'm not sure they even participated) yet they're having much more fun than the Winners. Even the stadium reeks of highclassness.

Therefore, I don't give a fuc.

Go kickstarter.com Real people are innovating, changing the world.

Y'all are Nairabetting and gambling untop Under 17.

And you wonder why Nigeria is where it is.

I'm waiting for dem haters, who will quote my post.

I will give it back to you in full dose!
. I go quote u! Who u be self...teamsadist
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by hustla(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
I don buy mcdowells for all the boyz
Highness na in fit do am

Oya skelewu!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by jhidey08(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
komek: Iam on my way to RITA LORI to have some drinks mehn....soooooo happy
make I cum meet u dere? Shebi na d one in Garki?
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by jhidey08(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2013
collins123: I'm only happy for the players, their families and the whole commitee. If nigeria like, make she win world cup 10 times in a row.

UAE never left group stage (I'm not sure they even participated) yet they're having much more fun than the Winners. Even the stadium reeks of highclassness.

ur thinking is so myopic youngman, it'll surely change d status of living of doze players and dier families, has it nt reduced d much burden on dier parents? Things won't jst change ova night, it's a gradual process. D last tym Real Madrid won Champions league Nokia 3310 was d bst fone in town. therefore, things r goin 2 get beta. Proudly Nigerian, Truly African.!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by adsonstone: 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Eating a special dish of Rice and Fishstew prepared by mum!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Oluabayomi1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
Just about to finish d 7th bottles of star @angle 90!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by usecondom(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2013
I have lot of Condoms here, Dubai Russian ladies go hear am!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by StRichy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
i will offer 10% discount to any one ready to buy my Cat Fish fingerlings, Post Fingerlings and Juveniles within the next one week 08067453122.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by teebabe17(f): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
grin

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
Taking Injections
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
komek: Iam on my way to RITA LORI to have some drinks mehn....soooooo happy
RITA LORI abi Lori Rita for Nsuka
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Dhurmynick(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2013
By banging my gf really hard tonight.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Sike(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
bengreat: I will fly to Nigeria to join others in welcoming them.

You?
I will fly from Nigeria to celebrate with them.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by abdurrazaq(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2013
I don‘t have any reason to celebrate a ‘victory‘ that will provide the avenue to wastefully spend the country‘s resources. To the world, we won the world U-17 Championship but, to Nigerians, it is another avenue to steal Nigeria‘s limited money.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by winteriscoming: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
Some people sha
So because ASUU is on strike I should not find something to be happy about
Or because people in UAE generally live better than those in Nigeria I should be forever depressed and not be happy when a team I like wins at a sport I like.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Rossikk(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2013
bishop4APC: Be patriotic for what? ....hehehe nigerians jubilating with an empty stomach...fainting things.

Empty stomach? Speak for yourself.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Christmasdon(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Yes! I watched the match in a football show room we paid N50 each to watch the match. What of you? Yes i noticed Kanu Nwankwo came to the stadia to view the match and we all in the show room shouted Heeeeeh!! Papilo as the camera took a glimpse of him. After the golden eaglets won, and the time to receive award came and there was a maybe 2nd goal keeper putting a white headscaff and his fellow players echoed on him to remove that sh1t. that one pained me eeh and he removed it immediately. Did u notice that.? Just saying! But all the same this young lads were playing what is called "Soccer" or Football. I so much love how they play? Infact it was Awesome! I must tell you. Full of confidence.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Tessywonderss: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
sikwex11:
Please why ar u alwaz getin urself involved wit Naija affair,no mater how hard u try to run us down,Naija wil keep progressing and u wil keep bleeding inside.u spend al ur time reading looking for any bad tin they say about naija.honestly I feel ashamed and sory for u.I can c how Naija success dy distroy u.Don't go and concern urself wit ghan
oh guy u are not a nigerian
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by sooplova(m): 12:12am On Nov 09, 2013
I will listen to P-Square all night long
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Daewoods(m): 1:26am On Nov 09, 2013
We say a Big **Congratulations!!!** to The #Golden_Eaglets of #Naija. Best of Luck even as U all move from greater heights to greater Heights, the sky is only a Starting Point for U all... Good will make U all Bigger!
Once again #CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 09, 2013

You they mind dem? just look at the title of the post..

So much as Argentina is a footblall nation, the citizens once protested for it to be scrapped as they believe the funds can be used to address other pressing issues in their nation. yet these fuckin.g niggers would jubilate and forget their future the second u toy with their nigga brains.

The problem is that most of us dont use our brains...what does football victory do to the country?
after dancing to them, you come back to the realisation that this is decayed society.
does it change the minimum wage of those that are suffering? does it change the structure of our social systems?

A nigger will always be a f.u..cking nigger unless he starts using his brains

as for me, i believe this would be the best time to protest...as w ll use the pretext of celebration to get our country back from the damn looters and take it over from the corrupt government.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by lumeneng22: 8:30am On Nov 09, 2013
Celebrating my foot! One was shooting knockout yesterday wasting money. Am hungry o jare.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by profvic3: 8:33am On Nov 09, 2013
na garri nd kuili kuli tinz na
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by SIRPRESH(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2013
fckyourman: Why should I celebrate will it bring food to my table ?

Or will it decrease poverty in Nigeria.
I doubt u re a nigerian
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by MDMA: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2013
ayobase:

stop being a myopic pessimist buddy!

there is always a reason to be happy sometimes, if not everytime....rejoice with them that rejoice!

go out, and be happy for ur country.....the state of the country affects not the glory attached to this course!

are u still gonna give it to me?

[size=18pt]Go to hades[/size]
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by MDMA: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2013
jhidey08: ur thinking is so myopic youngman, it'll surely change d status of living of doze players and dier families, has it nt reduced d much burden on dier parents? Things won't jst change ova night, it's a gradual process. D last tym Real Madrid won Champions league Nokia 3310 was d bst fone in town. therefore, things r goin 2 get beta. Proudly Nigerian, Truly African.!

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by capip120(m): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2013
men e pain. me small say Musa Yahaya no win any award but anyways naija for life for this naija squad we get many goal scored scorers and that is good for the team u know. Iheanacho all the way men.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by boyt1: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2013
GEj is really bringing goodluck to naija
Last time 9ja won African cup. Today under 17 Fifa world. Tomorrow may be world cup
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by 9japatroit(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2013
MDMA:

is that all you've got?mtcheeeeeeeew.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by gemini6228: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2013
I will smoke very special weedee
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by gemini6228: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2013
gemini6228: I will smoke very special weedee
yeah man
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by gemini6228: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2013
MDMA:

Too many beefing around here bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’ll Retire From Super Eagles When My Body Says So — Ahmed Musa (Video) / More Pictures From EKO 2012 Opening Ceremony / Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.