Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,505 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? (13330 Views)

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets / How are You Celebrating the super Eagle's victory over Burkina Faso ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by bizibrain(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2013
arimahoseloka: Fantastic free kick
I bet it Brown Ideye, victor moses, john obi mikel and ahmed musa cannot score dat free kick, and yet some lunatic said d golden eaglet played well because dey ar overage, even overage super eagle cant play counter attack like those guyz.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by bizibrain(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2013
nutty_hnic:

You they mind dem? just look at the title of the post..

So much as Argentina is a footblall nation, the citizens once protested for it to be scrapped as they believe the funds can be used to address other pressing issues in their nation. yet these fuckin.g niggers would jubilate and forget their future the second u toy with their nigga brains.

The problem is that most of us dont use our brains...what does football victory do to the country?
after dancing to them, you come back to the realisation that this is decayed society.
does it change the minimum wage of those that are suffering? does it change the structure of our social systems?

A nigger will always be a f.u..cking nigger unless he starts using his brains

as for me, i believe this would be the best time to protest...as w ll use the pretext of celebration to get our country back from the damn looters and take it over from the corrupt government.
I dont no someone can b dis stupid, football is 4 entertainment and enjoyment, cant u use ur brain. As a football fan u increase ur morale, u strengthen ur ego wen ur supporting team wins. Y cant u say dat wat will Nigerians acheive if dey watch ManU Vs chelsea match or does dat affect Nigerians in any form, but u watch it because u wanna enjoy d game, entertainment, dat all dickhead. Do u tink Nigeria will ever b a developed country if its entertaiment and sports sector is lagging behind. Use ur brain silly bigg ot.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by okelade(m): 11:05am On Nov 09, 2013
I go celebrate am wella wen ASUU stops getting best striker award ahead of awoniyi
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2013
bizibrain: I dont no someone can b dis stupid, football is 4 entertainment and enjoyment, cant u use ur brain. As a football fan u increase ur morale, u strengthen ur ego wen ur supporting team wins. Y cant u say dat wat will Nigerians acheive if dey watch ManU Vs chelsea match or does dat affect Nigerians in any form, but u watch it because u wanna enjoy d game, entertainment, dat all dickhead. Do u tink Nigeria will ever b a develop country if its entertaiment and sports sector is lagging behind. Use ur brain silly bigg ot.

If calling me a dickhead and all other names makes you feel good then you should have just stuck with that rather tryng to prove a point to my dickhead and my biggot brain.
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Ikenna94: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Me dey soo happy yestaday ,
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Chrisx1x(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Charbless: A plate of FuFu and Green soup will do
green soup?
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Limaoscar: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2013
I prayed, I sang and I cried...especially for the state of our Nation inspite of this positive achievement
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by adebayosun02: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
komek: Iam on my way to RITA LORI to have some drinks mehn....soooooo happy

Yawuri street, Abuja tins!!!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by ayobase(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
MDMA:

[size=18pt]Go to hades[/size]

did i touch something?

eeeeyah...sorry ehn!
Re: How Are You Celebrating The Golden Eaglets Victory? by Unitedabby(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
ddippset: why not make yours and let others be entitled to their comments? Does he not have a right to think otherwise if he thinks they are overaged or must everybody bury our head in the sands?
what ever!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho: Call Me 'Only One' Instead Of 'Special One' / I’ll Retire From Super Eagles When My Body Says So — Ahmed Musa (Video) / More Pictures From EKO 2012 Opening Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.