Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

How To Add Featured Posts Slider Sidebar Widget In Blogger Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Featured Posts Slider Sidebar Widget In Blogger Blog (1503 Views)

Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers / [HELP] How To Space My Ads Displayed On My Sidebar / Why Did My Sidebar Move Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Featured Posts Slider Sidebar Widget In Blogger Blog by websolvetech(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2013
Blogging is the technical way of making money with our blogs through monetization. It needs more pageviews.
This automated recent post slider widget updated automatically when you posted on your blogs. You can use it for only one blog. You have to place your blog url from which blog, the posts will be shown. You have to choose sidebar portion to place this widget. It is the right place to use it effectively. It is amazing, it updated automatically the featured posts of your blog.
Let me explain how to add this featured posts slider sidebar widget to blogger blog.
Read more here http://websolvetech..com

(1) (Reply)

Need A Web Content Strategist For Your E-commerce Site And Your Online Stores? / Freshly Approved US Adsense For Sale At 5k / How Much Will You Pay For A Twitter Account With 1000 Followers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.