Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,577 members, 7,801,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Need Hot Gals In Benin City - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Hot Gals In Benin City (1988 Views)

Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! / Naughty// SEX Crazy Gals In Benin / Need Hot Guys On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Hot Gals In Benin City by Benoti(m): 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
am a young guy in benin city, civil engr. looking for a nice n open young lady to hook up with in benin city. have a cool n nice outing weekend in benin city. interested lady should pls txt me or call me on 07030221535. am in ugbowo. and love to swim weekend. i need serious lady/gals pls
Re: Need Hot Gals In Benin City by Ellatyra(f): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ugbowonot even gra or sapele road area?mtcheeew...guy no level 4 u
Re: Need Hot Gals In Benin City by Benoti(m): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ellatyra: Ugbowonot even gra or sapele road area?mtcheeew...guy no level 4 u

gra is jst my office place. i work at NPDC. and i stay in ugbowo. so i love the place. gra is always full with pple n noise pls if u come to ugbowo u wil love it ok. i will take care of ur fare
Re: Need Hot Gals In Benin City by Obascoetubi: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
aids is real!
Re: Need Hot Gals In Benin City by Benoti(m): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
got a call from a lady i mean a young lady in ikpoba hill and later we talked thru txt message. she ask me to meet her on ogba zoo and later change it to ikpoba hill because she close from work late. i jst went to her anyway but it was almost dark around dat glo big TV close to d market area. we introduce ourselves and she was so ready dat she ask us to jst walk around d market which was dark and quiet. but as a smart guy i obey we got to a dark corner she ask abt the length of my dick and i surprise her wen she drag me closer to herself in the dark and i gave her some nice care b4 she open her jeans trouser and ask me to finger her n in no time she was wet she ask if i hv a condom i said yes. she suck me well and ask 4 doggy. i bang her so hard dat we went 4 second round and she was all right. we dress up walk out and she say THANK YOU SO MUCH I HV NT HAD SEX 4 6MNTH NW AND she promise to come to me in ugbowo for more show. one of the weekend. she was good jst dat we did nt hv it all because of some guys in d area who r walking up n dwn d place maybe to steal
Re: Need Hot Gals In Benin City by Trippledots(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ben....ben of uniben! U de fall hand sha....since u wana wash some dirty linens in full glare, ill help you broadcast. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Uk Asian / Money For Hand Back 4 Ground... / Find Real Guys & Chics Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.