Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Ladies,pantalons And Leggings... - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies,pantalons And Leggings... (824 Views)

Ladies And Leggings / why will a fat girl like this wear leggings this is absolutely wrong!! / 7 Fashion Rules For Tights And Leggings. Women Note These Rules. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,pantalons And Leggings... by Boomboost(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2013
As a guy,I love watching ladies walk by on the road with whatever butt enhancing trouser or leggings they wear.Sometimes I stare,and they get embarassed and I ask myself what they were expecting.Ladies,do these clothes give you more confidence about your physique,get you favours,make you feel more alluring,get you insults and embarassments,please discuss and post some pics.
Re: Ladies,pantalons And Leggings... by Boomboost(m): 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
Also,if you ladies don't mind my asking,why do you guys feel better in trousers than in skirts when skirts make you look more feminine and allow better air circulation...?I hope this question isn't rude!

(1) (Reply)

Fashionable Palm Slippers And Sandals At Cheap Rate / Check Out The Shirt That Can Never Stain / How To Achieve A Light Complexion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.