Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG (57871 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Gives Conditions To End Strike / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by annexes: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2013
Nyc one, i still dey observe.....13/01/2014.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Mynd44: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2013
oyedun82: no trust again
Do you trust the government? What happened to the subsidy funds?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Waspy(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2013
Fagge sure knows how to gay the Govt lipsrsealed Only wish NLC can borrow ASUU's balls undecided Or probably ASUU chairman shld be the National Labour Leader

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by tsleazy(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2013
tyson99: Msscchheeww I don even forget my matric number talkless of d course am studying...(Mechanic learning on point) undecided
dnt worry bros, we already know say u neva enter skul...
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by ignis: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2013
damoskiy: I have a feeling ASUU would call off this strike towards the end of January on my birthday....
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Nani4all(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2013
Danhumprey: I see this strike taking a different twist. embarassed
gbam......dis strike wil neva end anytime soon

apart from govt jst makin promises......ASUU no ready togo bak to classroom anytime soon.....lazinex don join d strike

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2013
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by yunglykmine(m): 9:21am On Nov 09, 2013
Sec5: To be frank with you,I prefer ASUU calling off this strike january Ist, 2014.
GBAM!!!
This year is gone already and most schools can't achieve much again. But let the FG & ASUU resolve their wahala so all Universities can hit the ground running from Jan.1st 2014.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by tobnical(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2013
I am still waiting for the time students would go on strike and embark on mass protest against the corrupt practices, bribery, sexual harassment and incompetence of some of these lecturers. It shouldn't be ASUU alone all the time. It's high time student unions made a mega plan for mass protest.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by opalu: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2013
I don't see this as a huge task fø̲̣̣я̅ the FG that is if they really meant †̥☺ pay the billions they promised Universities.

Why is Wike this unserious about Education issues in Nigeria? Fø̲̣̣я̅ d president himself †̥☺ meet ASUU is an indictment on his failure as a minister. Yet his hatred fø̲̣̣я̅ ameachi and his sycophancy seems †̥☺ endear him †̥☺ Mr President.
Thunder fire devil
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2013
Let dis issue btw fed govt and ASUU be solved properly so dat everyone involved would leave d negotiation table heads high never ever to return.

5months or not let the strike continue Bcus we cant trust fed govt to kip their word Until thw NEEDFUL is done.

The struggle continues! wink
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Danhumprey: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2013
Nani4all:
gbam......dis strike wil neva end anytime soon

apart from govt jst makin promises......ASUU no ready togo bak to classroom anytime soon.....lazinex don join d strike
My brother,na so I see am ooo. Hope still dey sha.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by UyiIredia(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2013
greatgod2012: All i'm interested in is that the strike should be called off. The students have suffered enough! Their time have been wasted enough! Haba! Do they want them to grow grew hairs before they are back to school The president tried and showed a quality of a good leader by negotiating, persuading and appealing the ASUU, yet, we haven't heard anything about calling off the strike! Sometimes, it's wise to shift ground because of a certain reason, wich they (ASUU) can do because of the students' life and time that are involved, but seems they aint concerned. This is not fair o.

No the students are not wasting away were society not brainswashed into believing university education is a must. They can go get practical skills in farming, tailoring, music production, IT, swimming etc and you say their life is wasted. I strongly disagree.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by UyiIredia(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2013
tobnical: I am still waiting for the time students would go on strike and embark on mass protest against the corrupt practices, bribery, sexual harassment and incompetence of some of these lecturers. It shouldn't be ASUU alone all the time. It's high time student unions made a mega plan for mass protest.

The lot of them still financially dependent on their parents will be a$$-whooped or strong-talked back to the lecture halls.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by freda506(f): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2013
Wike travelled out na wa o cry

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2013
dissagreement that latter leads to agreement is the beauty of democracy
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by yunglykmine(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2013
freda506: Wike travelled out na wa o cry
Wike doesn't have time jare... Wike is flexing. The 'wrongest' person for that ministry.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Mynd44: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2013
yunglykmine: Wike doesn't have time jare... Wike is flexing. The 'wrongest' person for that ministry.
Welcome to Nigeria ooo. That's how we do it here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by captainobvious: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Personally,
Professionally,
This strike Is intentionally,
And d effect is physically,
Do dey want us to go radically,
Emotionally,
Psychologically,
We are broke economically,
Our girls aggressive are going
Biologically,
Sexually,
Dramatically,
Haba- habatically
Our boys are Learning mechanically
No more forming swaggatically
And Dey no wan gree.....

Guys go get a job 

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Valon4ego(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2013
So much for hoping that the strike would be called off this week! seems we bloody have to wait till next year. Time to go find work abeg.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by flavey: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2013
ASUU and govt matter na double wahala
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2013
Goshh....Naija is becoming something else
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Victormology: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2013
This people sef, for how long will this continue?
I'm tired of naija
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by 0monnakoda: 11:59am On Nov 09, 2013
In fact make them breathalyze GEJ so dat e no go talk say him eye no clear when dem gree and make Oritsejafor sef sign say dem no jazz am before e sign
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by creativemusic: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by theoctopus: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Isnt it funny that ASUU have made demands that they dont think the FG has money to fufill? ASUU are actually indicting themselves here. They are asking where the money will come from but still go ahead and demand it. Now you know the whole thing is politically motivated. No doubt anymore

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by mykh01(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
any how i don loose hope in
both ASUU nd govt.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by wrench: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Trust Is A Burden.
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Patrickilogu(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Thank God i didnt resign from work wen i heard at ASUU may call off dis week. Pls ASUU dnt agree till next year. Atleast let us celebrate xmas well and with no stress. All thanks also to ASUU strike, me dat have nt been to my village for seven year travedand saw my grandmum and even some of my cousins dat i dnt knw before.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by theoctopus: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Patrickilogu: Thank God i didnt resign from work wen i heard at ASUU may call off dis week. Pls ASUU dnt agree till next year. Atleast let us celebrate xmas well and with no stress. All thanks also to ASUU strike, me dat have nt been to my village for seven year travedand saw my grandmum and even some of my cousins dat i dnt knw before.

How does school prevent you from traveling? Are you in school all year round? Some of you and your lies self!

1 Like

Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
i think i will stop reading ASUU news cos it just makes me more angrier
Re: ASUU Gives New Conditions To FG by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
This is serrious...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos / See Why Male Students Don't Pay Attention In School (photo) / 10 English Sentences That Can Make You Appear As A 'Quarter-Baked' Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.