Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best (1581 Views)

How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] / BBM on iPhone and related issues / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by unclesamtech(m): 1:50am On Nov 09, 2013
BBM shows Blackberry Phones are still the BEST.
People all over the world are very happy for the lunch of BBM on Androids and IOS...
This has made BB to be more popular among other known and unknown Mobile Phones.

Blackberry is still the Best !
All My Family members go for Blackberry !!
Blackberry for Life !!!
What's your view?
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by hammedkola(m): 2:15am On Nov 09, 2013
Its definitely undisputable

1 Like

Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by Defaramade(m): 2:55am On Nov 09, 2013
unclesamtech: BBM shows Blackberry Phones are still the BEST.
People all over the world are very happy for the lunch of BBM on Androids and IOS...
This has made BB to be more popular among other known and unknown Mobile Phones.

Blackberry is still the Best !
All My Family members go for Blackberry !!
Blackberry for Life !!!
What's your view?
I see...
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by LordReed(m): 5:51am On Nov 09, 2013
Console yourself while the Blackberry ship sinks. Let's just hope the BB service doesn't die with the company because Blackberry phones are dinosaurs, doomed to extinction.
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by laplace19(m): 6:08am On Nov 09, 2013
I can never stoop so low to accept any friend request whose pin starts with 7********

BB all the way grin

Android users,if una like attack me,.....nobody tells me nothing,no time to check time sef grin
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by NnamdiN: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2013
laplace19: I can never stoop so low to accept any friend request whose pin starts with 7********

BB all the way grin

Android users,if una like attack me,.....nobody tells me nothing,no time to check time sef grin
what exactly do you mean by stooping low? Are you aware that some of the anti 7s use ordinary curve 2? If you use a curve 2 and a request from an iphone 5 user comes, who is really stooping low for the other
If Nigerians had not attached sentiments, no one would have noticed the generic pins of non BB users. By the way I'm a BB user. I use it simply because of the cheap data plans. You think anyone would love BB with their crappy battery if iphones or android phones had similarly structured plans Give me a 1k monthly plan on iphone and I'd gladly drop the useless BB I'm using.

8 Likes

Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by engrezebuiro: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2013
NnamdiN: what exactly do you mean by stooping low? Are you aware that some of the anti 7s use ordinary curve 2? If you use a curve 2 and a request from an iphone 5 user comes, who is really stooping low for the other
If Nigerians had not attached sentiments, no one would have noticed the generic pins of non BB users. By the way I'm a BB user. I use it simply because of the cheap data plans. You think anyone would love BB with their crappy battery if iphones or android phones had similarly structured plans Give me a 1k monthly plan on iphone and I'd gladly drop the useless BB I'm using.

Exactly the reason why I still maintained my bb. Very cheap data plan 3GB for 800 naira. While android is 1.5gb for 3k. Imagine!
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by Defaramade(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2013
laplace19: I can never stoop so low to accept any friend request whose pin starts with 7********

BB all the way grin

Pride & envy kill faster than AIDS. F*ck you & your frigging ''endagered species'' crapberry.
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by Wakeelu(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2013
engr. ezebuiro:

3GB for 800 naira Imagine!
engr. ezebuiro:

engr. ezebuiro:

which network is that ?
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by wasak(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2013
engr. ezebuiro:

Exactly the reason why I still maintained my bb. Very cheap data plan 3GB for 800 naira. While android is 1.5gb for 3k. Imagine!
now I know u are broke. u can't afford 1500 and yet u won't accept request from someone using Samsung galaxy s4.
poor boy!

1 Like

Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by psalmdave(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2013
I understand what u guys are going through....just take heart tho....
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2013
engr. ezebuiro:

3GB for 800? Which network??
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 09, 2013
NnamdiN: stthe generic pins of non BB users. By the way I'm a BB user. I use it simply because of the cheap data plans. You think anyone would love BB with their crappy battery if iphones or android phones had similarly structured plans ?Give me a 1k monthly plan on iphone and I'd gladly drop the useless BB I'm using.
bro, am planning on buyin a neatly used bold4<minus accessories o> or a low end android of like tecno or gionee for NOW! But I heard you say
NnamdiN: poor battery life
how do you mean by that? I've never used bb before neither android but I luv typing, reading online articles, and ebooks and perhaps the data plan is endearing at least mtn2k for 3months<even though I can afford spending on android o > just need you own opinion
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2013
and wtf is a bb user doing on my bbm contact list

i dont roll with poor nigga-lets, and i never will...

if u wanna be on my list, get a mobile tht can video chat wid me, voice chat, and send ur modafckin location to me via gps...

till bb or watever they call it makes dat, .. I DONT DEAL WITH BROKE ASS BB smartphone wanna bes..

samsung, iphone, .. can ping me thowink
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by nani667: 11:06am On Nov 09, 2013
Yet another useless thread

1 Like

Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by NnamdiN: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Innoxacs: bro, am planning on buyin a neatly used bold4<minus accessories o> or a low end android of like tecno or gionee for NOW! But I heard you say how do you mean by that? I've never used bb before neither android but I luv typing, reading online articles, and ebooks and perhaps the data plan is endearing at least mtn2k for 3months<even though I can afford spending on android o > just need you own opinion
if you are the type that's always on your phone and you want to go for a BB, please you need the following accessories : a generator, a fuel station to always fuel it, extra batteries in case the first two accessories fail you, extra charger that will always be in your car in case you forget one at home, a power bank, inverter, solar chargers.
I love BB die but the battery is just a turn off for me. They should just make the damn thing last longer. Asides the battery and one tiny clock that pauses everything you're doing(momentarily) , I have no issues whatsoever with BB. Heard the BB10 devices are better but no cheap data plans.
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by flawless911(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
If Your CrapBerry Can't Instagram.. Then Your BrokeA$$ Ain't Worthy Enuf To PinG My Tecno

1 Like

Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by Ishola87(m): 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
i have used BB before but battery is useless and Bleep up.i preferd my Techno.pass it bcus it battery strong and last.
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by capip120(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
yet anoda frustrated idiot u dey vex say android Don they ping? idiot wetin ur bb pinging take better pass android pingin? idiot u no know wetin u go talk name to come here create anoda useless thread? idiot I don't know why some bb users dey feel say name dem be go come sef. make unable check dis guy e fit b say name. curve 2 HIM dey use sef u come here come dry spew rubbish
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by OCTAVO: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
flawless911: If Your CrapBerry Can't Instagram.. Then Your BrokeA$$ Ain't Worthy Enuf To PinG My Tecno

grin
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by alstacs(m): 12:38am On Nov 10, 2013
The bb share of the market is very small.
IOs and Androids probable control about 80% or more of the phones in the world.
Why would people in the majority want to roll over to BBM........ An application used by a minority........ It surely beats my imagination.
After all WhatsApp has linked all the platforms together. Why would 80 million users download and actively use BBM within one week of its release?
Does it mean that people appreciate a lot more than just the cheap data plan on the bb?

I write this from an Android....... I use an Android and a bb.
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by unclesamtech(m): 7:04am On Nov 13, 2013

BB all the way grin

z10...,&z30 accept apk file now
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by Posman(m): 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
alstacs: The bb share of the market is very small.
IOs and Androids probable control about 80% or more of the phones in the world.
Why would people in the majority want to roll over to BBM........ An application used by a minority........ It surely beats my imagination.
After all WhatsApp has linked all the platforms together. Why would 80 million users download and actively use BBM within one week of its release?
Does it mean that people appreciate a lot more than just the cheap data plan on the bb?

I write this from an Android....... I use an Android and a bb.

whatsapp has well over 300 million users worldwide, do the maths
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by unclesamtech(m): 5:05am On Dec 27, 2013
Posman:

whatsapp has well over 300 million users worldwide, do the maths

THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by unclesamtech(m): 9:05am On Jul 27, 2014
BLACKBERRY OS 10 TAKES APK FILES NOW...
Re: Bbm On Android-ios; Blackberry Phones Are Still The Best by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2014
unclesamtech: BLACKBERRY OS 10 TAKES APK FILES NOW...
if no b panadol, it can never be panadol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Root Tecno L3 And Likes Without Sp_flash_tool_v3.1224.01 Etc / Samsung Galaxy S5 Users What Are Your Expriences Vs Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Users / Pls Help, Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Camon C8 Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.