Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:11 AM

Pregnancy And Your Appetite - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy And Your Appetite (724 Views)

5 Ways To Shrink Your Appetite / Tips On How To Regain Your Appetite. / Early Pregnancy And Pepper Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy And Your Appetite by goosebumps: 5:51am On Nov 09, 2013
Pls, im a few weeks gone but dont have the appetite for food.
I'm hungry but can't eat. Hav been taking only fluids for about a week now nd im seriously loosing weight.
Will it pass or should I take tablets?
How do I handle this ?
Re: Pregnancy And Your Appetite by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Yes, it will pass. My sister was there a while ago too. She couldn't even drink any fluid and also lost weight. More concern is given to dehydration than to hunger, so since you can drink fluids, try to get in as much as you can, then get plenty of rest. My sis is over 20 weeks gone and just started eating well a little.

I really do prefer to lose weight during pregnancy than to add so much weight and look like a pregnant elephant.

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your womanliness Healthy And Clean / Gynaecologist Help Needed / Study: Staring At Breasts Increases Heart Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.