Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? (4224 Views)

Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! / Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! / Virgin Girls Do U Allow Guys U Date In Your Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by waternogetenemy: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2013
This is a follow up from the thread will you marry a single mother.

It has become clear that alot of people are just getting pregnant outside wedlock.

They don't even maintain relationship with their baby father and vice versa.

Alot of these single mother still desire to get married but for most guys it is hard enough to know several people have slept with your wife but to have a constant remindal from her past in the present relationship makes the idea of marriage very difficult especially if they have no kids outside marriage.

This is a serious issue, as single parenting is not ideal and very difficult for both child and mother. It is stress and deprssion and anxiety, so why get urself into such situation. Is it lack of patience for the right person and marriage or just competition to get baby amongst peers.

The trend is higher than ever and problematic, let us discuss.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by Exponental(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2013
Some pple are just unlucky. 1st time sex could result in pregnancy. God has given us all sexual libidos, what we need is grace to control it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by phecs: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2013
Thy re simple copyin south africa life style!to me Baby daddy or Baby mummy rubbish is wrong!and I wldnt there think of doin Dat!marry an after one na rubbish!mk person mk give u pikin marry u Na!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2013
Else there will be no padlock to lock d wed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by dmcdad: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2013
The rate at which this is happening these days is becoming alarming! It is gradually becoming a norm nowadays. There are several reasons why this happens, depending on the individuals. Sometime ago a secondary school mate of mine came around and asked what I was waiting for in getting my own child (outside wedlock of course). I couldn't blame her because she had her first child outside wedlock, albeit they guy later got married to her. So, I didn't expect any better advice other than that cause you can never give what you don't have.

There are those who who go into this because their peers have had theirs. They see it as bragging rights that they've got kids and their age mates are there wasting time. Though at the initial stage; that is when they conceived newly, it obviously is shameful to them walking about with big and budgie tummies (that is if they would even be seen outside). Yet, more often than not, after the birth of the said child, they automatically become proud single-parents.

To some others they can't hold themselves together and starve themselves of the numerous pleasure that comes with being a youth or a teen as the case may be. Sex is now the order of the day and young people don't see anything wrong with giving in to sex, even without condoms. They get too carried away with the pleasure that comes with it and in many instances don't do anything to control their urges and all...

To a relatively small number of people, its what they really crave for in life. To have their kids without tying themselves to any man (which they see as slavery and all). These kinda women (not very much youths or teenagers in this category) would not give in to any man becoming their head or whatever, and that is why they planned their lives in such manner.

All in all, its becoming absurd by the day. We are now taking to the kinda way of living of the average American teen/youth, having baby mamas and baby daddies everywhere. In my street alone, more than half of my peers are already fathers (outside wedlock). Teenage girls are running outta number as they are rapidly becoming single mothers.

Like I always say... Until we uphold values such as ethics, morality and spirituality, we are headed for total degradation of the values that were once peculiar to us Africans.

God help us all...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by Enegod(m): 9:16am On Nov 09, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Else there will be no padlock to lock d wed
well said grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2013
grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by Canelle(f): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2013
phecs: Thy re simple copyin south africa life style!to me Baby daddy or Baby mummy rubbish is wrong!and I wldnt there think of doin Dat!marry an after one na rubbish!mk person mk give u pikin marry u Na!

what a stup!d comment, so sex before marriage started in South Africa?
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by Dubemkelly(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2013
It aint intentional buh it all happened,no girl would wish 2 get preggy just like dat,its alwaz an accident as a rslt of unprotected sex,d way these things happen r just within a twinkle of an eye,a guy makes love 2 a girl in d raw state n d girl catches d ball unknowingly....If abstinence is hard,alwayz use CDs
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by UyiIredia(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2013
There are also a lot of people NOT GETTING PREGNANT outside wedlock.
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by dontjealousme: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia: There are also a lot of people NOT GETTING PREGNANT outside wedlock.

Very true dat, depending on ur location. If this baby mama and baby fada continue at this present rate they will far out number married couple.endtimethingz
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
*yawn*
people can like to drink panadol for other people's headache.
The same people that will look at a girl who has had several sexual encounters, and multiple abortions with more approval than one who had the courage to carry her baby and hold her head up high despite criticism from people.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by Nomski0(f): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Canelle:

what a stup!d comment, so sex before marriage started in South Africa?
Did she say it started in SA?undecided It's common in SA......very common.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by AbuMikey(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2013

There's Condom,there's Postinor 2, so, why would a woman want to get pregnant for a man!?

To tie him down with pregnancy I guess undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by Ab025(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Why wud a lady want to get preggy for a guy.....?

Lots of answers...

1. To tie him down for marriage

2. Ladies ask for skin-to-skin sex too much nowadays

3. Atimes, both d guy and d lady may like to test how fertile they both are.

4. When one parent refuses to allow the couples to marry, pregnancy is a good trick..

5. The cost of marriage is too much nowadays, rather than spend a whooping amount of around 1.5milla and above in their marriage, some intelligent guys will get d gal preggy so that the gal's parents will beg for a "quick marriage" in order to avoid d shame of their daughter givin birth outside wedlock....this "quick marriage" is normally cheaper xpecially for young guys wey neva get money....

Infact, am beginnin to reason with this "quick marriage" style o......lolz

The reasons are too much o....
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by Olugbenger(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ab025: Why wud a lady want to get preggy for a guy.....?

Lots of answers...

4. When one parent refuses to allow the couples to marry, pregnancy is a good trick..

5. The cost of marriage is too much nowadays, rather than spend a whooping amount of around 1.5milla and above in their marriage, some intelligent guys will get d gal preggy so that the gal's parents will beg for a "quick marriage" in order to avoid d shame of their daughter givin birth outside wedlock....this "quick marriage" is normally cheaper xpecially for young guys wey neva get money....

grin grin grin grin

That's top secret.

But you just exposed us. angry angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by waternogetenemy: 12:10am On Nov 10, 2013
Ab025: Why wud a lady want to get preggy for a guy.....?

Lots of answers...

This is the positive side of things but not all ways the case as some just get pregg and become single parent. This makes it difficult for guys without children to settle with them and single parenting is not the best for the kids and single mother.
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by dBard: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dubemkelly: It aint intentional buh it all happened,no girl would wish 2 get preggy just like dat,its alwaz an accident as a rslt of unprotected sex,d way these things happen r just within a twinkle of an eye,a guy makes love 2 a girl in d raw state n d girl catches d ball unknowingly....If abstinence is hard,alwayz use CDs

Sorry, but u r wrong.
A friend once confided in me that she doesnt feel like a woman cos after all her years of srxual activity she had never gotten preggie n quickly proceeded t get one. Presently a single mom.
Another, after an abortion, said tho she felt bad but wss happy cos now she had proven t herself that she b complete.
#dmcdad is on point. Agree totally with him
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by olumaxi(m): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
And y do guys av unprotectd sex wit ladies outsyd wedlock?
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by waternogetenemy: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
Harbosede02: grin

It will be nice if u actually made a valid contribution to this discussion. It is not a joking matter, this is serious.
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by dontjealousme: 7:08am On Nov 11, 2013
olumaxi: And y do guys av unprotectd sex wit ladies outsyd wedlock?

Dat is a good question too. It takes two for this pregnancy thing to happen.
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by chineloSA(f): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2013
Nomski0: Did she say it started in SA?undecided It's common in SA......very common.

Both countries its common. It just Naija girls abort and SA girls decide to keep till full term. undecided undecided

So both countries are on par with regards to unwanted pregnancy. Naija own is even worse because we masqurade as angels while we flush the baby. We even have baby factories angry angry

So abeg, there is no angel between the two.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by jmoore(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2013
Because they like fornication.
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by MrsChima(f): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2013
This is not tribal but I have noticed Igbo men tends to sample the women before marriage and one Igbo guy told me he is marrying her someday so he is not fornicating.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by MrsChima(f): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2013
chineloSA:

Both countries its common. It just Naija girls abort and SA girls decide to keep till full term. undecided undecided

So both countries are on par with regards to unwanted pregnancy. Naija own is even worse because we masqurade as angels while we flush the baby. We even have baby factories angry angry

Damn...harsh truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by jmoore(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
This is not tribal but I have noticed Igbo men tends to sample the women before marriage and one Igbo guy told me he is marrying her someday so he is not fornicating.
Akuko ifo, call a spade a spade.
Na fornication be that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
OP, stop tryna blame the females alone. It's a two way thingy. Did the ladies get themselves pregnant?. Why did the guys allow themselves to impregnate the ladies before wedlock? undecided.
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by waternogetenemy: 7:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
ochongonoko: OP, stop tryna blame the females alone. It's a two way thingy. Did the ladies get themselves pregnant?. Why did the guys allow themselves to impregnate the ladies before wedlock? undecided.

The question applies to both guys and ladies.

However, we know the guy can easily walk away leaving the responsibility to the lady and her family as it is mostly the case.

Guys can easily remarry but for a lady the fact that she has a child is baggage especially if the guy has never been married or has no kids.

Nonetheless the question is applicable to men too.
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by oweniwe(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
ochongonoko: OP, stop tryna blame the females alone. It's a two way thingy. Did the ladies get themselves pregnant?. Why did the guys allow themselves to impregnate the ladies before wedlock? undecided.
Na guys dey get pregnant ni?

Honestly, most guys don't understand how these pregnancy stuffs happen. .

Guys own is just to "pound" and go. . Na d gals go get belle. . If they don't want to get pregnant. . Then they know wat to do
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by waternogetenemy: 8:20am On Nov 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

chei odikwa eguo, u don't say. cheesy cheesy
chineloSA:

I did have to agree with you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? by waternogetenemy: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2013
oweniwe: Na guys dey get pregnant ni?

Honestly, most guys don't understand how these pregnancy stuffs happen. .

Guys own is just to "pound" and go. . Na d gals go get belle. . If they don't want to get pregnant. . Then they know wat to do

Guys are the problem too. Why get a woman you have no intention to marry pregnant. It is a serious offence to both the mother and child. That is why some people call such men thieves.

maybe i should start a thread for the men who do this later, becos it is really bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa / 10 Best Compliments To Give To A Woman / Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.