Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Type Of Signal Is This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Type Of Signal Is This? (915 Views)

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) / What Type Of Mother Is This......this Is Madness... / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Signal Is This? by effisyman: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2013
Woke up early as 5am to catch up with a business apointment only to discorver that all my 3ATM cards have gone missing.

After searching effortlessly, i called my wife and ask if she took them but she said no and joined in the search.

we search and searched but to no avail so i gave up.

While still dressing myself up, she returned to her room and later came with cards.

I left home with alot of interpretation springing up in my brain, i remember have been complaining of not having much this days but still meets my domestic needs. Its just that i cannot spend above 5digits (00000) , i cannot give or borrow someone anything in hundreds of thousands.

So, i wa thinking she probably did not believe me or what?
What if she finds 5million in each account because she has my pin to all my cards?
what if i have 50million in each account?

She is probably checking my financial status behind me.

should i be worried or not?

should i open a secret account?

What type of signal is this?
Re: What Type Of Signal Is This? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2013
You don't need to be scared if you don't have any skeleton in your cupboard. The only issue is that if you had been lying about your financials and she is suspecting that you might want to go spend some money outside. Even though she didn't go about it in a proper manner, you need an explanation why she hid your ATM. Don't just sweep it under the carpet. If she is a woman that understand financial prudence, she might be scared that 2day's outing is for fun and you might end up spending so much to put the house in jeopardy. So you guys need to sit and talk. Communication is the key in every marriage. And if done with all sincerity breeds trust. I wish you goodluck.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Signal Is This? by crystalballs: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2013
Women and their palava.
Re: What Type Of Signal Is This? by baralatie(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
effisyman: Woke up early as 5am to catch up with a business apointment only to discorver that all my 3ATM cards have gone missing.

After searching effortlessly, i called my wife and ask if she took them but she said no and joined in the search.

we search and searched but to no avail so i gave up.

While still dressing myself up, she returned to her room and later came with cards.

I left home with alot of interpretation springing up in my brain, i remember have been complaining of not having much this days but still meets my domestic needs. Its just that i cannot spend above 5digits (00000) , i cannot give or borrow someone anything in hundreds of thousands.

So, i wa thinking she probably did not believe me or what?
What if she finds 5million in each account because she has my pin to all my cards?
what if i have 50million in each account?

She is probably checking my financial status behind me.

should i be worried or not?

should i open a secret account?

What type of signal is this?
lolz!
Welcome to married life
just learn how to bridge financial confidence at home

(1) (Reply)

Are they Incompatible? / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / How A Neighbour Ended Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.