Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy (6321 Views)

Olamide Apologies To Don Jazzy Puts The Blame On Orijin. / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) / What Has Happened With Don Jazzy And His Walking Stick????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1:

ARE YOU A MOTHE.R FUC.KER??
U still here? What for? please go and collect your free recharge card before you come back
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Oghos1: angry

E be like say mad woman just show you her pink panties ba? undecided
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Austeenx:

E be like say mad woman just show you her pink panties ba? undecided
grin
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Kingblingz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Weather you like it or not,,Don jazzy is making he's money,you fetish she goat
linda20:

Please stop embarrassing yourselves! Don Jazzys fake humility has been exposed! Except you are trying to justify the free recharge cards you have been collecting from him on Twitter or you are a sheepish follower!

1 Like

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1:

ARE YOU A MOTHE.R FUC.KER??

No. I'm not.

Was d meaning of d word 'unfollow' changed?? undecided

1 Like

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Oghos1:
No. I'm not.

Was d meaning of d word 'unfollowed' changed?? undecided
YES
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1:

...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

YOU SLIMY gay
You just opened another can of worms! From the picture above and what the writer of the letter said, Baby Jazzy is probably gay. Oh is that why you have been following him sheepishly to get a poke at the bottom? B..U..S..T..E..D!
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by icebebe(f): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Donjazzy12: grin

Great babe will love to meet!
sowie i dnt av bizness wit anyfin dat has to do wit donjazzy
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
dinachi:
You just opened another can of worms! From the picture above and what the writer of the letter said, Baby Jazzy is probably gay. Oh is that why you have been following him sheepishly to get a poke at the bottom? B..U..S..T..E..D!

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
icebebe: sowie i dnt av bizness wit anyfin dat has to do wit donjazzy
grin grin grin grin grin. He may not be the real one, just trying to be popular. The thing don backfire grin grin grin
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by icebebe(f): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
dinachi:
grin grin grin grin grin. He may not be the real one, just trying to be popular. The thing don backfire grin grin grin
i dnt av credit to gif out mbok
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
icebebe: i dnt av credit to gif out mbok
Even the real don jazzy has slowed down on the credit angle!
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by icebebe(f): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
dinachi:
Even the real don jazzy has slowed down on the credit angle!
grin grin grin who ask u?
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by homesteady(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Na wa oh! It has turned to bashing thread now! grin
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1:

You came to the wrong neighborhood
muthafucka..

YOU OUGHT TO BE SOLD TO MEXICANS
Why taking this so personal? Oh I forgot.........the free credit tinz
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by dinachi(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1:

Can U afford The Recharge Card That
powers my 3310..
Peasant Barbarian..wink
Final confirmation! Na recharge card be your problem cave man?
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Boll2010: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
If una wan STAN artist.....make una STAN real niggas#jcole
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by vizkiz: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Some peeps r duchbaqs!!! Always comitinq duchbaqry! angry
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by linda20: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
dinachi:
If you are willing to attack another persons mum cos of Don Jazzy then you are really thick!
People like you belong only one place - Baby Jazzy's poo hole where they can lick as much poo as they like before they come here to vomit it!
Classic! grin
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
icebebe: which kind yarn b dis?
easy. Very senseless 1

1 Like

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by linda20: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
deejay_harry1:

WAKE ME WHEN UR POSTS GETS SPICED UP we could continue till forever ..anuofia.. putting up a letter tht wont even get to d nigga with d walking stick..

#die already mahn..

JUST AN ADVICE..

bloody ixnay..
The OP is right, I think you really sound childish and immature like your mentor. Take a chill pill, you are not getting your points across, that's if you have any. Your posts exposes your immaturity. Please stop embarrassing yourself!

2 Likes

Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
WHO ARE YOU
Re: May You And Your Walking Stick Burn In Hell - Open Letter To Don Jazzy by icebebe(f): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
linda20:
The OP is right, I think you really sound childish and immature like your mentor. Take a chill pill, you are not getting your points across, that's if you have any. Your posts exposes your immaturity. Please stop embarrassing yourself!

mmm supporters club

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Shows Off Waist Tattoo ( Pictures And Video) / Photos: Kate Middleton, Prince William & Prince George’s Bath-time Together / Top 10 Hottest Wags Footballer’s Girlfriends & Wives 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.