Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo (24455 Views)

2face Receives Chieftaincy Title In Kaduna - ''Tafidan Kudendan" Of Kudendan / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by NastyGist: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2013

Yesterday, November 08 2013, the traditional council of the Ondo kingdom
celebrated their daughter Omotola Jalade Ekeinde by giving her a high-profile
chieftaincy title in recognition of her outstanding achievements in Nollywood.
The crowning was part of the 60th birthday celebration & 7th coronation
anniversary of the Osemawe of Ondo Kingdom, Oba Victor Kiladejo.

Big congrats to her.

http://.com

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by dodoro(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Good for her.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by airclipse(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Damn it....I was almost first тσ comment for the second time today angry angry....Omo sexy I hope ur ortumorkpor strong o....chieftaincy titles carry their own for body oo... b4 I forget, Bleep all the guest for adding тσ the traffic n slowing my 19.5G network downgrin undecided angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by chineloSA(f): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where is my garri.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by ccollins(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
I am a fan of omotola,she is sort of a decent woman. First to post on the thread... mod ,thank you wella
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
more pics
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by jovialjov(f): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ok,congrats to her
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Big4wig(m): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
Glad for her o,she av really been a good actress sha

i know We're all happy now, uhn? Ask yourself;
could this cup have been won as
Biafra
republic or Oduduwa republic or
Arewa republic alone? That Golden glove
winner
is a Yoruba man. Golden ball
winner is an
Igbo man and fair play award
winner is Hausa. I believe in Nigeria.1love

#BIGWIG

29 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by clnzo: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Omotola bawo!!! Wetn she do? Me sef go become Igwe one day....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by sicily4u: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
ccollins: I am a fan of omotola,she is sort of a decent woman. First to post on the thread... mod ,thank you wella

u are the first ?, hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Gwekzy: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Dumb thread.. Last to comment

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by jovialjov(f): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
ccollins: I am a fan of omotola,she is sort of a decent woman. First to post on the thread... mod ,thank you wella

You for just type am a fan of her and modify later ,check again tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by icebebe(f): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Gwekzy: Dumb thread.. Last to comment
were u forced to open thread?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Gifted4all(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
This woman has actually distinguish her self from others.so decent so motherly and so friendly i wish tonto dike aka poko can try and copy omotola and stop been so controversial.

My keke just broke down at oba akran avenue abeg make una cum helep me toll am to him doctor

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by 2cute(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
Congrats to anty 'motola. but what's the chieftaincy title now is it IYALODE of Ondo or what?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by princeonx: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
First?

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Congrat to her.this is some of the advantage of having kids earlier, nw she has all the time to face her carrier and raise all her children.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by freestuv: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Nice one omo ilu wa smileyNice one omo ilu wa

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by IAMBREEZY: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
congrat OMOSEXY.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
So prudent of her, congrat to u & ur husband,....NEXT IS OBA OF BENIN IN EDO STATE UR HUSBAND'S HOME,..am actually searching 4ur part2 to settle down with,.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
Gwekzy: Dumb thread.. Last to comment
na wo u dey tell,. I lik ur backyard

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Ogundale(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
FlirtyKaren: more pics
for God sake were is ur pinshure i wan no fark it.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Okwyjesus(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Eyaaaa! Nice to Know this BEAUTY PERSONIFIED is from Ondo.

I wonder when ppl compare her in Nollywood. Omotola is just there with no comparism.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by okoiyawo1: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
What is the title now. Chief Omoge Oristage of Ondo Land

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Kajiang02(m): 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hmnnnnnn.
HRH Oba Dr Victor Adesimbo Kiladejo (JILO II), The Osemawe of ONDO Kingdom.
Nice dude. Met with him few times.

Congrats #Omosexy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Ammanda(f): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
grin oh chief omotola
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by WizPrince1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Livinusc(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
And what is the name of d tittle if I may ask

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
I THOUGHT WHEN CHIEFTANCY TITLES R CONFERRED ITS A TRADITIONAL THINGY
IN SOME TRADITIONAL SETTING WITH THE DRUMS ETC THIS LOOKS MORE LIKE
AN AWARDS EVENT. JUST SAYING
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by victorv12(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
I'm not her fan. A married woman that exposes herself to different men in search of fame...Infact, she doesn't have the cultural Yoruba features in her, and most of her movies. Maybe it's because of the way she act promiscuous in her movies. Watching these Nollyhood movies is asif someone is watching a soft p*rn.

To our Ondo people, what's the meaning of Osemawe bestowed on her? Because our rulers loves dishing out titles that's meant for decent cultured Nigerians to whores, plunderers and saboteurs. No wonder someone like Achebe turned down the national awards over and over!

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
victorv12: I'm not her fan. A married woman that exposes herself to different men in search of fame...Infact, she doesn't have the cultural Yoruba features in her, and most of her movies. Maybe it's because of the way she act promiscuous in her movies. Watching these Nollyhood movies is asif someone is watching a soft p*rn.

To our Ondo people, what's the meaning of Osemawe bestowed on her? Because our rulers loves dishing out titles that's meant for decent cultured Nigerians to whores, plunderers and saboteurs. No wonder someone like Achebe turned down the national awards over and over!

Someone just missed his dose!!! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo by dridowu: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Kilo tun kan bayiooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music / Slim Brown Performance At Rachael Okonkwo Easter Carnival In Nsukka / Peter Okoye's Son Cameron Dancing On Stage. (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.