Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Donjazzy's Emilado Video Without Dbanj, And Wande Coal - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Donjazzy's Emilado Video Without Dbanj, And Wande Coal (1589 Views)

Official Video Without My Heart Tiwa Savage Ft Don Jazzy / Shoot And Edit Your Video Without Paying A Dine / Kentro World Crew Shot Video Without Olu Maintain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donjazzy's Emilado Video Without Dbanj, And Wande Coal by bornday: 10:11am On Nov 09, 2013
Hello People, am I did only one noticing this, Donjazzy now those all he was nt doing in Mohits nw, maybe just to remain relevant....
For once I saw him do am advert for mtn, Don Jazzy do advert? nt possible before naa.
Again check out Emilado video, he was jst jumping from one place to the oda make d video for sweet.
This is nt the big boy Don Jazzy i know, sitting on the chair with working stick and dopestick in his mouth, claiming big boy , singing just backup like' AM JUST AN OLIVER'. Now my man sings full track, chorus even does choreography sef.
Does this nt mean that he misses a lot that Mohits dbanj and WC brings
Re: Donjazzy's Emilado Video Without Dbanj, And Wande Coal by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2013
he's better off selling that milk (forgotten the name)
Re: Donjazzy's Emilado Video Without Dbanj, And Wande Coal by Prowizy2(m): 11:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Back to square one
Re: Donjazzy's Emilado Video Without Dbanj, And Wande Coal by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Now I remember...its Loya milk wink
Re: Donjazzy's Emilado Video Without Dbanj, And Wande Coal by vizkiz: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
Did i jst here u say biq boy Dt dude was neva a biq boy...Dbanj was only qivinq him d credit...lolz well he was recently askinq 4 d same credit frm WC. D quy jst dey shout credit! Shey nah MTN or GLO credit him wnt grin
Re: Donjazzy's Emilado Video Without Dbanj, And Wande Coal by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2013
vizkiz: Did i jst here u say biq boy Dt dude was neva a biq boy...Dbanj was only qivinq him d credit...lolz well he was recently askinq 4 d same credit frm WC. D quy jst dey shout credit! Shey nah MTN or GLO credit him wnt grin
Guy go sidon
Re: Donjazzy's Emilado Video Without Dbanj, And Wande Coal by tayork(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2013
He should better sign people like us make we de help am o, at least I go serve am well grin
Re: Donjazzy's Emilado Video Without Dbanj, And Wande Coal by MRWHINNIG: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Dbanj is a talentless Americana flop that keeps on disgracing himself in foreign shows.
Re: Donjazzy's Emilado Video Without Dbanj, And Wande Coal by Ziggyzito(m): 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
Dbanj is a talentless Americana flop that keeps on disgracing himself in foreign shows.
how did an animal like you get on nairaland?
Re: Donjazzy's Emilado Video Without Dbanj, And Wande Coal by chucky234(m): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2013
Ziggyzito: how did an animal like you get on nairaland?
Truth is always bitter,deal with it boy.
Re: Donjazzy's Emilado Video Without Dbanj, And Wande Coal by ajasa4link: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
bornday: Hello People, am I did only one noticing this, Donjazzy now those all he was nt doing in Mohits nw, maybe just to remain relevant....
For once I saw him do am advert for mtn, Don Jazzy do advert? nt possible before naa.
Again check out Emilado video, he was jst jumping from one place to the oda make d video for sweet.
This is nt the big boy Don Jazzy i know, sitting on the chair with working stick and dopestick in his mouth, claiming big boy , singing just backup like' AM JUST AN OLIVER'. Now my man sings full track, chorus even does choreography sef.
Does this nt mean that he misses a lot that Mohits dbanj and WC brings
1. u write like someone who dropped of school in primary 4
2. the title of the song is EMINADO and not Emilado and it's owned by tiwa savage not Don jazzy ( he was featured)
3. Don jazzy did an advertisement for mtn because he signed an endorsement with mtn, dbanj just signed one with glo ; so why are u foaming in the mouth like an epileptic abiku?
4. Don jazzy is just a producer who sings/ back artists up and not a full time musician, so their is no basis for comparison between him and dbanj since the split
5. Dbanj and Don jazzy are still friends and still contact themselves when they feel the need to do so. As a matter of fact they performed together at dbanj's sister's wedding. so please stop crying more than the bereaved!

LAST BULLET: All these team dbanj, team jazzy shiiit is getting annoyingly boring, u guys should get a life and think of other profitable things u can do with ur lives... For example, the op should consider getting more education!

(1) (Reply)

Anticipate: Teniboi - Hood Thugs Ft Base One And Leke Lee / Eye Adaba (asa Cover) By A Dutch Choir / DJs - Please Drop Your Contact Here For Business Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.