Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

To All Atheists. Once And For All.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. (10719 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / All atheists worship and rever God / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2013
Logicboy na WA o!

U just ran away from the interview: https://www.nairaland.com/1503638/one-one-logicboy-why-regard

I suspect you suspected where I'm going with that One on One.

You atheists should let be all these rigid minded religionists and focus your intelligence on African super sciences. The other time at a cafe, people ganged up against me for thinking I'm the anti-Christ for having images of atheistic reasoning and logic changing on my laptop's wallpaper, all because someone asked a question if I believe in God, and I ask which God? That's where it all started. I was bounced off the cafe eventually for asserting my stand in matters of faith. Ironically, I was even attacked by several yawu boys (bad deeders) for saying I don't believe in Hell, Jesus and the Christian God: Jehova or. Allah or Vishnu or Loki. Without letting me to land on where I'm driving at, I was labelled and before you know it......*gboa*.

My point is, you atheists here on Nairaland have my admiration. And just like I was once like you anti-theism...I have long seen and witness what it takes to convince an unbeliever of African capacity to effect the supernatural, hence reason to believe there is God. But not the Abrahamic one, but the Yoruban which is the same as that of the Igbos and other native Africans. For spaghetti monster sake, we are not Jews or Arabs, so why should we subscribe to the middle eastern belief system wherein people from such origin (Sam Harris) denounces it. We are blacks. We are superior. We have more than nuclear power. We have ultimate technology. But many don't know. And those who know are not given support or a continually ridiculed. Those who still possess some of these esoteric knowledge are not enlightened and uninformed that the world need to see what we've got down here, it's high time the world stop looking down on us. I have seen a superscientist engaged someone writhing in pain after managing to jump-escape out of an accident whose hands to arm is bloodied and bruised. The Babalawo cursed (se ekpe fun) the wounds to heal back and it began so, instantly and immidiately. These and several others are what still gives me hope that one day, we blax are going to be respected before the world. And that's why I expect you Nairaland aheists to ignore these hardened religionists whose pastors or afas might have been decieved with bedazzling feats not knowing the source of such of energy (if not trick) is still from native powers. I am aware you nairaland atheists need evidential proof for the supernatural, Haba! there are so many such that I even shed tears almost everyday knowing that these things exists amongst our village folks and yet the whites think its not possible to vanish/invisible when you are not Nomad in Crysis, and that's it delusion to believe one can stop bullets when you are not the man of steel or walk on water. In the village where I am, one of the pal I befriended told me someone walked on their river, and I said 'gbagbe ko possible jo' (forget it's not possible) unless he used some sort of plexi-glass and y'all know what he told me? he said the guy whom he saw did it never attended primary school talkless of knowing about any science or technology called 'plexiglass'. I need not to believe him because I have seen other feats too myself. Yesterday in my quest to know, some folks who have always misunderstand me as one of yoU guys who say 'kosogun' (nothing like charm/juju/jazz) almost tried to harm me when he went inside to bring several offensive YAS, because they have been telling me not to quote you guys again instead I should go bring or invite anyone of you to confirm with your eyes. So I'm using this opportunity to invite any of you now or bunch of tou can even cone together with HD cameras. And after you have seen and believe, then we can focus on how to properly plot a way on how to tehnologize them into a modern society. Kanoko for instance can be an alternative to motor vehicle since it shortens long distance, so those who are late for work or appointment can just press a button and it does it trick. Egbe in its many versions can be used to teleport death-bound passengers in a soon-to-crash airplane or accidenting bus to a safe spot. I have so many ideas of how ABP(African bullet proofs) and many other Yoruba Advanced Sciences can be adapted to modern use. It's very unfortunate of the kind of government we have in Nigeria and Yorubaland, otherwise these are areas heavy researches should be funded to. Not sport and pilgrimage. I have stopped trying to convince my black Christians and Muslims Yorubas to see that our native belief system is far better and much more provable than what we have been indoctrinated with but it has only fetch me disdain and labels, few time almost violence. So it's up to you Nairaland atheists to rechannel your energy towards how can we.....and not who do we argue or sharpen our intellect with. They have been brainwashed and its not easy to be re fine tune back.

You can add me on BBM: 3166FA06. Atheists ONLY.

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by kevoh(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmm, subscribing!
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2013
Lol, my friends tell the same thing about jazz. Its very difficult to dismiss those things. Let them use a minor jazz on you now, you can give someone the HD camera and send to us.

Macof n folykaze are needed here. lol
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by RationalDude(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2013
A simple revolver can cause more damage than "jazz".

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 12:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
rationalmind: Lol, my friends tell the same thing about jazz. Its very difficult to dismiss those things. Let them use a minor jazz on you now, you can give someone the HD camera and send to us.

You have several options to dismiss it, one of which is to argue that I was the one doing the acting after been hit with the jazz.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
RationalDude: A simple revolver can cause more damage than "jazz".
Jazzes I classify under 'Offensive' category can do more damage than .56 calibre or a Magnum pistol.

BTW, why is it that by any mentioning of jaz, what comes to everyone mind is shooting, aggression, offensive, attack, kill, murder etc. Now if you have your Luga, I know peeps asking me to bring jaz unbeliever like you to shoot them and that you will be the one to get harmed over the claim that your firearm will knock. (my scientific interpretation is that the jazz will effectuatee, metaphysically a sort of force capable of jamming the trigger such that if you keep pulling the trigger, the projectile will backfire, thereby hurting you). There are others who would tell me if you really want to go that path of where you will fire and the bullet would instead hit you (the firer). My brother, no rationality or logic supports this claim but this is Yoruba metaphysic or what I prefer to call advanced sciences so it can be understood and studied as to add or modify dogmatic scientific theories.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
You neva see anything.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
rationalmind: Lol, my friends tell the same thing about jazz. Its very difficult to dismiss those things. Let them use a minor jazz on you now, you can give someone the HD camera and send to us.

wad up man.

There is jazz and I am an atheist. Spiritual atheist specifically.

I dont want to disturb myself making video on one jazz and it coverage. It is magun which I recorded and despite the video, some people still paint it as lies saying it was acted or penis prob. I was forced to delete everything and even stop working on other researches I am on with. I dont want you to believe me, if you experience what I experience, it your choose to know and investigate further on what you experience.

Considering this bullet proof issue, mazaje tie with me on that. I challenged logicboy to present to me 6th generation computer machine and I will present Osanyin, a machine with artificial intelligence built thousands of years back....he ran away calling me names. The rest atheist on this forum are those I cant take serious.....there is different between talking and walking. I do both.

Personally, I have been doing some works on Ayeta. And since I have little knowledge about science, I am ready to submit my hypothesis on it for those serious scientist to continue study and final investigation from it. I have someone I wish to give it all to though but haven't reveal it to him yet.

Bro....ogun wa
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2013

I dont know if the charm produces electromagnetic forces cuz I dont have apparatus to investigate that. But do you know you can leviate a car with magnetic force? If that be the case, how much is bullet that is flying and producing electrical charges? From my investigation, it is really scientifical as at the level I reach.

Words cant say it than practical things.....
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

wad up man.

I dont want to disturb myself making video on one jazz and coverage. It is magun and despite the video, some people still paint it as lies saying it was acted or penis prob. I was forced to delete everything and even stop working on other researches I am on with. I dont want you to believe me, if you experience what I experience, it your choose to know and investigate further on what you experience.

Considering this bullet proof issue, mazaje tie with me on that. I challenged logicboy to present to me 6th generation computer machine and I will present Osanyin, a machine with artificial intelligence built thousands of years back....he ran away calling me names. The rest atheist on this forum are those I cant take serious.....there is different between talking and walking. I do both.

Personally, I have been doing some works on Ayeta. And since I have little knowledge about science, I am ready to submit my hypothesis on it for those serious scientist to continue study and final investigation from it. I have someone I wish to give it all to though but haven't reveal it to him yet.

Bro....ogun wa

FOLYKAZE

if you have a pin then add me up on BBM or Android. If you tell an average White man or an atheist about the existence of Osayin, they will dismiss it as some sort of ventriloquistic trick. Some Nairaland atheists need to be convinced with hard evidence. So far, Uyi Iredia is ready to see, but I need one at least one more atheist to witness with their eyes and their HD camera for Nairaland and Youtube consumption. Some of them are scared like the religionists who seek safety and comfort from the NBS they don't understand or are too frightened by their pastors/afas never to venture because it has portrayed as something only capable of 'evil'

*NBS: Native Belief System
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

wad up man.

I dont want to disturb myself making video on one jazz and it coverage. It is magun which I recorded and despite the video, some people still paint it as lies saying it was acted or penis prob. I was forced to delete everything and even stop working on other researches I am on with. I dont want you to believe me, if you experience what I experience, it your choose to know and investigate further on what you experience.

Bro....ogun wa

hmmm, nawa o. Me no ready use my body test jazz sha cos no atheist will still believe. They will find a way of dismissing it.

I'm inclined to also agree with you jazz is real ever since I read the story of shina rambo. The notorious armed robber in the 90s
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
rationalmind:

hmmm, nawa o. Me no ready use my body test jazz sha cos no atheist will still believe. They will find a way of dismissing it.

Then they are in the same league with Nigerian religionist who think Christ is capable of shielding them off any kind of jazz. Christ and Yahweh that couldn't help his Jewish people during the holocaust.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
ghostofsparta:

FOLYKAZE

if you have a pin then add me up on BBM or Android. If you tell an average White man or an atheist about the existence of Osayin, they will dismiss it as some sort of ventriloquistic trick. Some Nairaland atheists need to be convinced with hard evidence. So far, Uyi Iredia is ready to see, but I need one at least one more atheist to witness with their eyes and their HD camera for Nairaland and Youtube consumption. Some of them are scared like the religionists who seek safety and comfort from the NBS they don't understand or are too frightened by their pastors/afas never to venture because it has portrayed as something only capable of 'evil'

I'll add you up as well. If the venue is not far from me. I'll also be available
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
ghostofsparta:

Then they are in the same league with Nigerian religionist who think Christ is capable of shielding them off any kind of jazz. Christ and Yahweh that couldn't help his Jewish people during the holocaust.

I hope you know the implication of admitting jazz is real and still calling yourself an atheist. That's why most of them prefer to dismiss it in its entirety. That's quite dishonest, if it can be proven as you said. I look forward to that moment.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bolaino people.

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
If only the atheists are bold enough to reply consistently, we would learn something.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Reyginus: If only the atheists are bold enough to reply consistently, we would learn something.

I just tire. We all need proof. Here is someone claiming to have prrof. We should at least unite as one and witness the proof.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by MonsieurCoder: 4:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
aManFromMars: Bolaino people.

grin grin grin
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
aManFromMars: Bolaino people.

lol, if we wont even take a look at the "proof", that means we aren't even entertaining the possibility of our mindset being wrong.

I'm really not close minded
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
rationalmind:

lol, if we wont even take a look at the "proof", that means we aren't even entertaining the possibility of our mindset being wrong.

I'm really not close minded

And you think I am?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Avicenna: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
I am Yoruba and atheist....
I call.....

Bullshit!

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
aManFromMars:

And you think I am?

Lol, no. Not yet.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
ghostofsparta:

FOLYKAZE

I only have email bro. And if it within Oduduwa territory, I am in.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Reyginus: If only the atheists are bold enough to reply consistently, we would learn something.

Atheist especially those on nairaland are people of words. Nigerian atheist only want to appear intelligent and stand out among the crowd. Non of the is ready to walk to talk.

I challenge them all on jazz and all run. Osayin is not harming anybody. Consulting it is not more than 100 naira. What they need to do is communicate with it and see ordinary wood carve in human shape talking. You are free to converse directly with it. I dont know how this harm them but they still run around like baby crying about prove. Now the prove is here, they are still whinning around.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
rationalmind:

I hope you know the implication of admitting jazz is real and still calling yourself an atheist. That's why most of them prefer to dismiss it in its entirety. That's quite dishonest, if it can be proven as you said. I look forward to that moment.

And atheism go beyond disbelief in God?

What do you guys call buddhist atheist? So when Sam Harris embrace buddhism, he is no more atheist. How about Darwins sexing up atheism with pantheism? Common man dont think like nairaland atheist.

This is spirituality which is compatible with science. Uyi-iredia was the only person I shared tip of my hypothesis on Ayeta with and it because he have open mind. Atheism on this forum is like being white man slave like we call theist.

So from your points above, I dont know how using local medicine turn person to theist. Or are you going to say it not working?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Atheist especially those on nairaland are people of words. Nigerian atheist only want to appear intelligent and stand out among the crowd. Non of the is ready to walk to talk.

I challenge them all on jazz and all run. Osayin is not harming anybody. Consulting it is not more than 100 naira. What they need to do is communicate with it and see ordinary wood carve in human shape talking. You are free to converse directly with it. I dont know how this harm them but they still run around like baby crying about prove. Now the prove is here, they are still whinning around.

Or make the average man faster than usein bolt.

Would you look at how many gold medals 9ja won at the Olympics. Or perhaps the medals are spiritual as well?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

And atheism go beyond disbelief in God?

What do you guys call buddhist atheist? So when Sam Harris embrace buddhism, he is no more atheist. How about Darwins sexing up atheism with pantheism? Common man dont think like nairaland atheist.

This is spirituality which is compatible with science. Uyi-iredia was the only person I shared tip of my hypothesis on Ayeta with and it because he have open mind. Atheism on this forum is like being white man slave like we call theist.

So from your points above, I dont know how using local medicine turn person to theist. Or are you going to say it not working?

Lol bro, ure insinuating things I never said. Maybe cos I didn't explain myself well. Once you believe in jazz as an atheist, it becomes almost impossible for you not to believe in witches, wizards, demons, jinns, e.t.c. These are the very things atheists deny and call fairytales.

And I used to think atheism is the disbelief in not just one God, but all gods. Maybe my definition is wrong.

The problem with calling oneself an atheist and then accepting one particular god is this, it automatically makes everyone an atheist. You are an atheist with respect to yahweh.

A christian is an atheist with respect to Allah. A muslim is an atheist with respect to God. Almost everyone becomes an atheist. I hope you get my point.

Edited: I didn't say using jazz makes one a theist. I'm just saying, you end up finding it difficult to reject and dismiss several things.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
rationalmind:

I just tire. We all need proof. Here is someone claiming to have prrof. We should at least unite as one and witness the proof.
I'm tired of begging some atheists here to help me understand some position they hold to be true.
The majority always say that I am insincere when I ask these questions.
Initially I was patient, and considered it to be the normal skeptism most humans hold when a person holding a different position demands an answer.
But I have come to understand them almost perfectly.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by plaetton: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

It seems that you, like the religious zealots here on NL, don't know , and refuse to understand what atheism is.

First, and I have repeated it so many times, atheism is not a philosophical proposition that demands an explanation or proof.
In other words, an atheist owes no one any excuse for his atheistic leaning.

A typical atheist, not anchored on any custodial belief system, is free to exercise his free will and mind in any direction.
An atheist can be a Buddhist, lapping up the philosophical underpinnings of Buddhism.
An atheist can be a Hindu, recognising the many Hindu Gods as symbolic representations of philosophical truths or ideals.
An atheist can be christ-like or christ-ened without all the silly bullshyts attached to christian faith.
An atheist can be a juju man or withc doctor by simply having a better and clearer understanding of the forces of nature that he deals with.
An atheist can be a Pagan by simply acknowledging the facundity of nature and showing respect to mother nature and paying appropriate homage.
An atheist can be a catholic priest and still serve his community and command respect.
In fact, I bet that there are thousands of catholic priests who are secretly atheists.

And lastly, an atheist can be all of the above without any self contradictions whatsoever.

An atheist, being a free mind and exercising such, has no obligation to confine him or herself into any box that you design for them.

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

To an extent, I agree with the above.

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
wiegraf:

Or make the average man faster than usein bolt.

Would you look at how many gold medals 9ja won at the Olympics. Or perhaps the medals are spiritual as well?

shift pls. Answer the call or tell us you close minded white man slave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Handprint Disproves Evolution / Is Water Baptism Really Important? / 4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.