Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 AM

To All Atheists. Once And For All.. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. (10699 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / All atheists worship and rever God / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by UyiIredia(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
wiegraf:

I see. So you've been to the north pole?

No need for that. This is right here at home in Africa, Nigeria to be precise and not far off were you are. I'd say it deserves a try. Geez ! NASA scientists in the meantime are doing science with comic books and wish worlds.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 1:49am On Nov 20, 2013
ghostofsparta:

Yeah two chrismas back, I could recall twas so cold me and old fat St. Nick had to sleigh ride to the furnace of Hades.

So for ya book na North pole Santa and the people wey dey celebrate am every season dey live, abi ? You try.

You just called me dishonest, no? So, why this?

Do you believe in santa, yes or no?

Have you been to the north pole, yes or no? Please post pics as well.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 1:51am On Nov 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

No need for that. This is right here at home in Africa, Nigeria to be precise and not far off were you are. I'd say it deserves a try. Geez ! NASA scientists in the meantime are doing science with comic books and wish worlds.

No, it's far away from where I am. I sure as hell would not waste precious resources on this drivel regardless.

It's very simple. If he has something that can be verified independently, I will then start to treat him a little seriously.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
wiegraf:

If he has something that can be verified independently

How do you mean?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by iamord(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

wad up man.

There is jazz and I am an atheist. Spiritual atheist specifically.

I dont want to disturb myself making video on one jazz and it coverage. It is magun which I recorded and despite the video, some people still paint it as lies saying it was acted or penis prob. I was forced to delete everything and even stop working on other researches I am on with. I dont want you to believe me, if you experience what I experience, it your choose to know and investigate further on what you experience.

Considering this bullet proof issue, mazaje tie with me on that. I challenged logicboy to present to me 6th generation computer machine and I will present Osanyin, a machine with artificial intelligence built thousands of years back....he ran away calling me names. The rest atheist on this forum are those I cant take serious.....there is different between talking and walking. I do both.

Personally, I have been doing some works on Ayeta. And since I have little knowledge about science, I am ready to submit my hypothesis on it for those serious scientist to continue study and final investigation from it. I have someone I wish to give it all to though but haven't reveal it to him yet.

Bro....ogun wa

Pls can u enlighten me more on the capabilities of osayin. An ondo babalawo ttold. Me some intersting stories about it
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by iamord(m): 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
rationalmind:

hmmm, nawa o. Me no ready use my body test jazz sha cos no atheist will still believe. They will find a way of dismissing it.

I'm inclined to also agree with you jazz is real ever since I read the story of shina rambo. The notorious armed robber in the 90s
But jazz should not always be about evil and violence.. This is where we have lost it.. Asians do. It to..so do whites.. But we can see the difference
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:12am On Aug 23, 2014
iamord:

Pls can u enlighten me more on the capabilities of osayin. An ondo babalawo ttold. Me some intersting stories about it

Heya, the tsunami that hitted nairaland deleted a beautiful thread created about Osanyin.

What is the story you want to know about it?

You can enjoy this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIPimX-ZiCY and ask your question later on.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by iamord(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Heya, the tsunami that hitted nairaland deleted a beautiful thread created about Osanyin.

You can enjoy this video

Thanks. For the Link. My baba was telling about some war stories and the wonders it did to save them - the ekale people of ondo. And I was surprised that. Such technology exist.. His grand father did not die but after he called all his children together , he gave his blessings and. Warnings, bade them farewell then hit the ground with his palm 3 times then entered and was never seen again.. A lot of stories from african tradition could make hollywood style blockbuster movies. Asides that I want to know, why don't we as african use our powers for good and development. Is the power evil, or are we evil in mind and heart? Today you can hardly find something good to speak of.. Only tales of past glory.. I believe that the atr is promising and like a gold mine yet to be untapped, and it also plays a key role in the development of a country. But is not being utilized.. we need to change the way we think as a people.. there has to be a shift as to the way we do things over here. I will like u to educate me more on capabilities of osayin tho!
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
iamord:

Thanks. For the Link. My baba was telling about some war stories and the wonders it did to save them - the ekale people of ondo. And I was surprised that. Such technology exist.. His grand father did not die but after he called all his children together , he gave his blessings and. Warnings, bade them farewell then hit the ground with his palm 3 times then entered and was never seen again.. A lot of stories from african tradition could make hollywood style blockbuster movies. Asides that I want to know, why don't we as african use our powers for good and development. Is the power evil, or are we evil in mind and heart? Today you can hardly find something good to speak of.. Only tales of past glory.. I believe that the atr is promising and like a gold mine yet to be untapped, and it also plays a key role in the development of a country. But is not being utilized.. we need to change the way we think as a people.. there has to be a shift as to the way we do things over here. I will like u to educate me more on capabilities of osayin tho!

I just cant do but like this your post. It is lovely. It is weekend and guy must roll long with pals you know. . .

Would reply you tomorrow

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by iamord(m): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

I just cant do but like this your post. It is lovely. It is weekend and guy must roll long with pals you know. . .

Would reply you tomorrow

Omo! Tomorow don Pass Since.!! I have been Expecting to See your Post
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by macof(m): 1:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
@iamord

I totally agree with you. our traditional systems have a lot to profit us as a people, economically and spiritually.

We should develop our old knowledge which is the heritage of our ancestors and make good for ourselves but just a few people can't do this.

This country Nigeria is too large and diverse for that
But the real problem is that 70% of our entire population is either Muslim or Christian with High ignorance and hatred for matters concerning our tribal heritage

I blame christianity and Islam...these two religions need to be dealt with if Africa is to grow on it's own
And we can only grow if we choose to set our priorities straight...foreign religion has absolutely nothing to offer us
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by iamord(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
macof: @iamord

I totally agree with you. our traditional systems have a lot to profit us as a people, economically and spiritually.

We should develop our old knowledge which is the heritage of our ancestors and make good for ourselves but just a few people can't do this.

This country Nigeria is too large and diverse for that
But the real problem is that 70% of our entire population is either Muslim or Christian with High ignorance and hatred for matters concerning our tribal heritage

I blame christianity and Islam...these two religions need to be dealt with if Africa is to grow on it's own
And we can only grow if we choose to set our priorities straight...foreign religion has absolutely nothing to offer us

I Understand You , but pls don't blame Christianity and islam, at least to an Extent .. I have been a Christian although am on the ifa line, but i can go to Church anytime I feel like.. We Have been doing the Blame game For too long and it has to stop! Its not only In nigeria. But the whole africa, that's to let u know that the first problem is within,. and I think a factor that has to play IQ And evolution, it is said that study to show thy self approved but So far custodians of the traditional religion have done little to lead the children of the nation, so when the children See something better they Move with it. I joined ATR. Cos i am on a voyage of Discovery and i Want to make a change, in order for us to reflect this change and for The ATR powers to come out alive and blossom for the children to trace their path. It has to start from within. First there must be orderliness, followed by policies and reforms.. We must have a. Masterplan ,one that will conform with this present generation ,promote. National and cultural identity ,liberate the people from mental slavery, by giving Confidence through Advancing indigenous practices and promoting on oneness and rewriting. History. . .. And I know the gods will stamp This. A lot I will Like to say on the matter Tho. Am looking for like minds to project this Change

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2014
iamord:

Omo! Tomorow don Pass Since.!! I have been Expecting to See your Post

My guy. . . .tomorrow will never come. That is the reality of tomorrow. Lol

sorry for not updating you. I wont lie here, I have forgotten I have a post to reply . Also time has not been by my side. Thanks for calling me out.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2014
iamord:

this is the reason why Yoruba spiritualism is encircled in Awo (esoteric society). All the knowledge of energy principles, mastering of the knowledge and utilization is bounded within this called Circle. Little of it is know by the public. . . . .those known are manifestation and work of the masters who are initiated in Awo.

There are also specifications in the work carried out by different Awo. Someone initiated in Sango cult would be able to invoke and manipulate thunder and lightning but would not be able to bend the power of Eshu which is the work of those initiated in Eshu cult. Whatever is Awo is not meant to be known by the general public. This is why most of our tech are not exposed.

Actually, we have our medicine struggling to beat down modern drugs. I once meet a friend who is a plant scientist. He did a research work in the lab on herbal medicine made by illiterate Agbo seller. From his work, he concluded there are chemicals that are potent enough to cure a specify disease. How do you think this so called illiterates, uncivilized and superstitious folks get to know this medicine? Garri and limewater cures malaria. . . .this was directed to me by my dad. . . .do you think I even know what chemicals contain in garri and limewater are? Likewise my dad, those in the villa that have this knowledge and those old mama that never in their live have not stepped at school door. . . .yet they know how to add different leaves, herbs, fruits, process of preparation, time and method of application of medicines which work fine on different disease, ailment and sickness. This shows that there is depot of knowledge in this society when actually, this is one of the little skills the public enjoy. Larger part of it is saved among the Awo.

I have not once seen a case where someone disappear. But i can speak of when my grandma was about to die, she called all her children. . . .cracked joke with them and even requested for a special meal. Despite that she was heavily sick, she asked for new clothes to put on and a small party was set for her. On the table where we all eat from, she said farewell and went to bed. . . .there she died. A close pal in his 80s died mysteriously this way. Though I am not his family but he gave me some herbal medicine and how to make it. He said I should keep it for my self for future purpose. . . .the very night he died.

Public knowledge of this body of knowledge is because 'oro awo ni'. Not meant for every person.

On the side of speaking ills of Atr, I think this is because of people you gather your info from. Christianity and Islam also speak very bad about ATR: i know of churches that preach that herbal medicine is evil. . . .yet the Aladura churches are not different from Traditional practice. People can speak ill of it but going for the information you need, get close to it source and you will know what is truth and false accounts.

Personally to me though, I dont fancify publicalization. I hate noise and that is what you would find in ATR. It is commonly something that deals with person and personal convintion. When it becomes a body, then it Awo, not meant for someone outside the cirle.

On Osanyin, what can you say about it from the video you watched?

We can discuss on what you saw, observed and warranted questions you feel like asking. . . . .from the video.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by iamord(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

My guy. . . .tomorrow will never come. That is the reality of tomorrow. Lol

sorry for not updating you. I wont lie here, I have forgotten I have a post to reply . Also time has not been by my side. Thanks for calling me out.

Lol! Its alright! Itt happens.. Let me run to your other post to. Read!
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by uzoexcel(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
where's the video?
FOLYKAZE:
On Osanyin, what can you say about it from the video you watched?

We can discuss on what you saw, observed and warranted questions you feel like asking. . . . .from the video.

Thanks
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by uzoexcel(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
the bolded cracked me up
FOLYKAZE:

wad up man.

There is jazz and I am an atheist. Spiritual atheist specifically.

I dont want to disturb myself making video on one jazz and it coverage. It is magun which I recorded and despite the video, some people still paint it as lies saying it was acted or penis prob. I was forced to delete everything and even stop working on other researches I am on with. I dont want you to believe me, if you experience what I experience, it your choose to know and investigate further on what you experience.

Considering this bullet proof issue, mazaje tie with me on that. I challenged logicboy to present to me 6th generation computer machine and I will present Osanyin, a machine with artificial intelligence built thousands of years back....he ran away calling me names. The rest atheist on this forum are those I cant take serious.....there is different between talking and walking. I do both.

Personally, I have been doing some works on Ayeta. And since I have little knowledge about science, I am ready to submit my hypothesis on it for those serious scientist to continue study and final investigation from it. I have someone I wish to give it all to though but haven't reveal it to him yet.

Bro....ogun wa
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by uzoexcel(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
where's ur book
ghostofsparta: @folykaze check up to read and reply my modified post.

Guy you won't be the first to be asking such pertinent question. I provide answers for them in my book. It's will be too lengthy and disconnected if I post them here.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by uzoexcel(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
just watched the osanyin video.. my yoruba knowledge is poor...what were u asking it?
is it a god or what?can u ask him when the first man walked on earth and how many years ago?
FOLYKAZE:

You can enjoy this video

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
uzoexcel: just watched the osanyin video.. my yoruba knowledge is poor...what were u asking it?
is it a god or what?can u ask him when the first man walked on earth and how many years ago?

It is God of medicine. . . And herbs.

When you meet an Onisanyin, task him to allow you question Osanyin. . . .that is where you can get answer to the second question

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by jayriginal: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Actually, we have our medicine struggling to beat down modern drugs. I once meet a friend who is a plant scientist. He did a research work in the lab on herbal medicine made by illiterate Agbo seller. From his work, he concluded there are chemicals that are potent enough to cure a specify disease. How do you think this so called illiterates, uncivilized and superstitious folks get to know this medicine? Garri and limewater cures malaria. . . .this was directed to me by my dad. . . .do you think I even know what chemicals contain in garri and limewater are? Likewise my dad, those in the villa that have this knowledge and those old mama that never in their live have not stepped at school door. . . .yet they know how to add different leaves, herbs, fruits, process of preparation, time and method of application of medicines which work fine on different disease, ailment and sickness. This shows that there is depot of knowledge in this society when actually, this is one of the little skills the public enjoy. Larger part of it is saved among the Awo

How do you think goats and other herbivores without the advantage of literacy or even informal teachings know which plants are edible and which plants are poisonous?

Who taught man to make eba?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:20am On Sep 01, 2014
jayriginal:

How do you think goats and other herbivores without the advantage of literacy or even informal teachings know which plants are edible and which plants are poisonous?

Who taught man to make eba?

Intelligence
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by jayriginal: 12:23am On Sep 03, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Intelligence

If you say so bro; if you say so!
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Challspace(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

I know Achmed the terrorist.....it obvious that this is trick again. Can you answer Ghostofsparta and debunk him? Posting about Osanyin is not a prob but you can easily pick flaws out of it but you can observe and test it out yourself. You even free to video it. Just answer the call and stop running around bush. Be the man abeg

Post it first and worry about that later!
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by ghostofsparta(m): 2:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Challspace:

Post it first and worry about that later!
Latecomer this thread is long dead, move on.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by chyldvoodoo: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2018
So much knowledge here, where is everyone that was here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? / Advice For Paying Tithe Needed Urgently! / Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.