Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

To All Atheists. Once And For All.. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Atheists. Once And For All.. (10724 Views)

Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers / All atheists worship and rever God / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
rationalmind:

Got all you said bro. Just that i noticed your willingness to accept all other explanations but not supernatural. cheesy

Get this straight bro. I think what most call supernatural are things they cant explain. If you know the knowledge surrounding this, it becomes normal thing. Despite, everything in nature is super to me and deserve my respect.

Here is what I wrote on the bullets proof charm.

Bullets are generally made of lead with a copper casing. Both these metals are diamagnetic. When a diamagnetic substance moves through a magnetic field, it generates an opposing magnetic field. This will slow down and deflect the projectile. The stronger the field, the better it deflects. Using a superconductive wire to make a large coil, you could generate a strong enough field from a torch cell.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_interaction
4 fundamental forces... the link shows a chart with order of; Gravity -> Weak -> Magnetic -> Strong......Gravity is BY FAR the weakest of the four fundamental forces despite, our massive mass earth is pull and balance by this force. The electromagnetic force between, for example, two protons is something like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times bigger than the gravitational attraction.

In fundamental interaction, magnetic forces are the second strongest. If this were true you can have magnetic levitation of big objects. Bullet is nothing in this case as enough electromagnetic forces can drop it or deflect it.

Here is another article related to Bullet proof juju...# http://nextbigfuture.com/2010/03/uk-reports-progress-to-electric-armor.html

This especially explain bulletproof juju if truely it produces electromagnetic forces.

Another one is http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactive_armour
Note: in the wikipedia link I gave, it stated there 'It is not public knowledge'.

The question now should be 'Could a practical electromagnetic "force field" be made'? Well A kevlar jacket already does this. the atoms in the jacket repel the atoms in the bullet without coming into contact using the electromagnetic force.
The problem now is how are we going to detect 'magnetic field' and it radiation on this charm?

Answer: If this charm is tested and proven perfect then there will be room for investigating physics and processes through which it work. Im not a scientist, do not know how to detect electromagnetic force or have apparatus for that but will appreciate it if scientist from Africa can employ their necessary apparatus and intelligence to rebuild our land. By this, in the nearest future, we gon be free from every oppressions. I dont think we should expect the west to tell us what and what to do. We got our own knowledge and resources.....we can make something out of it.

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf: Ah, you address nothing as usual. And to compound on that...

I recommend programming your doll to comprehend simple english from brainwashed "brainwashed wit heads". Actually, it already handles your reasoning for you...

One last time, just for effect

How does this answer the call fool? Pls bark somewhere else......or show us you human who want answers to your questions.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by plaetton: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
The US army is aid to have developed an invisible armour for it's elite black ops teams.
There are youtube videos on these.
While I cannot vouch for the veracity of the videos, I have no doubts that such Are possible.
It just a matter of developing a material that does not reflect photons of light whatsoever but, but absorbs it, or completely deflect it away from itself.
Again this would be physics for those who have a scientific mind , or juju for those that have supernatural mind.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by plaetton: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
PhenomenonVFX:

Now I consider the above in the realm of quantum mechanics. Quantum mechanics is bizzare and almost "spiritual" to some people. In that realm of physics, it is said that even the human mind can affect the outcome.

I just pull this from another thread.

And just to repeat what I wrote and have written before, Quantum physics delves into areas once seen and classified as "the spiritual".

In Quantum Physics, the clear lines between science and spirituality become increasingly very blurry.

It become obvious that ancient preisthoods, shamans and witch doctors of old were dealing with Quantum physical phenomena, the improvised name for which we call "spiritual".

So, that man is a spiritual being simply is another way of saying that man operates under quantum mechanical processes of the brain.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Get this straight bro. I think what most call supernatural are things they cant explain. If you know the knowledge surrounding this, it becomes normal thing. Despite, everything in nature is super to me and deserve my respect.

Here is what I wrote on the bullets proof charm.

Bullets are generally made of lead with a copper casing. Both these metals are diamagnetic. When a diamagnetic substance moves through a magnetic field, it generates an opposing magnetic field. This will slow down and deflect the projectile. The stronger the field, the better it deflects. Using a superconductive wire to make a large coil, you could generate a strong enough field from a torch cell.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_interaction
4 fundamental forces... the link shows a chart with order of; Gravity -> Weak -> Magnetic -> Strong......Gravity is BY FAR the weakest of the four fundamental forces despite, our massive mass earth is pull and balance by this force. The electromagnetic force between, for example, two protons is something like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times bigger than the gravitational attraction.

In fundamental interaction, magnetic forces are the second strongest. If this were true you can have magnetic levitation of big objects. Bullet is nothing in this case as enough electromagnetic forces can drop it or deflect it.

Here is another article related to Bullet proof juju...# http://nextbigfuture.com/2010/03/uk-reports-progress-to-electric-armor.html

This especially explain bulletproof juju if truely it produces electromagnetic forces.

Another one is http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactive_armour
Note: in the wikipedia link I gave, it stated there 'It is not public knowledge'.

The question now should be 'Could a practical electromagnetic "force field" be made'? Well A kevlar jacket already does this. the atoms in the jacket repel the atoms in the bullet without coming into contact using the electromagnetic force.
The problem now is how are we going to detect 'magnetic field' and it radiation on this charm?

Answer: If this charm is tested and proven perfect then there will be room for investigating physics and processes through which it work. Im not a scientist, do not know how to detect electromagnetic force or have apparatus for that but will appreciate it if scientist from Africa can employ their necessary apparatus and intelligence to rebuild our land. By this, in the nearest future, we gon be free from every oppressions. I dont think we should expect the west to tell us what and what to do. We got our own knowledge and resources.....we can make something out of it.

hmmm, good work bro. I'll work on it as well and let you know if i come up with anything. by the way, shey davidylan na scientist na.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by druid06(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
plaetton: The US army is aid to have developed an invisible armour for it's elite black ops teams.
There are youtube videos on these.
While I cannot vouch for the veracity of the videos, I have no doubts that such Are possible.
It just a matter of developing a material that does not reflect photons of light whatsoever but, but absorbs it, or completely deflect it away from itself.
Again this would be physics for those who have a scientific mind , or juju for those that have supernatural mind.

@Plaetton ( Btw, I'm trying to fathom what that moniker means )

How would you explain in scientific term how a traditionalist be it a native doctor giving some protection for cutlasses, knives and broken bottle attack.

This might be out of context so you should bear with me. I used to have a friend who on occasion brags about how impenetrable his hide his towards machetes and bottles and I actually though he was being silly until there was a bet.

The bet was we were going to physically attack with a sharp machete on his azz ( Since that part of the body usual heals quick and contains mostly fat and has very few blood vessels ) and he accepted. I wasn't prepared to go with the bet but he urged me on and so I gave it a try thinking at the back of my mind that what I'm about to do might possibly land me in jail for possibly assault, manslaughter or murder but I was so intoxicated and I went further with my bet.

First, I landed him some small jabs on the bottom area just to be careful and nothing happened. He urged me on and even called me a biitch ( The dude has a weird sense of humour ) for landing such little blows and I got upset and landed more blows harder each time with the machete and nothing seemed to happen. I proceeded to his hand, legs, back region, abdomen and there was not a single cut.

Others dude with me then proceeded with their newly sharped machete on this dude and he was just laughing hysterical. Some minutes later after we've been exhausted with the sheer feeling of disappointment of losing our bet, we all proceeded to exam him and there was not a single scratch/mark on him. His azz and the whole body parts even looked better...lol.. He even bragged about being impenetrable to bullets, shrapnel and whatnot.

How would you explain such miraculous ordeal. Is it Science, meta-physics or his believe in his spirituality?

Also, I've seen individuals who chew broken bottles while swallowing the remnants and there's not a single wound in the mouth region. I have seen a dude who breaks bottles on his head for entertainment and just the fun of it. I've seen people eat kindling charcoal and walk or stand of makeshift fire and there's not a single sign of burnt skin.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
plaetton:

It become obvious that ancient preisthoods, shamans and witch doctors of old were dealing with Quantum physical phenomena, the improvised name for which we call "spiritual".

No it doesn't. When you're ignorant, it's not hard to imagine a lot of nonsense. Not at all.

And if any of these were really useful they would not have been usurped completely by proper scientific inquiry.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by plaetton: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf:

No it doesn't. When you're ignorant, it's not hard to imagine a lot of nonsense. Not at all.

And if any of these were really useful they would not have been usurped completely by proper scientific inquiry.

I agree, ignorance can yield quite a bountiful harvest of nonsense.
But there were elements real knowledge embedded in ancient and religious lore.
Because there was no methodology, no verifiable constants, modern science had no choice but to completely usurp it.

If the the current emperical system had not evolved, every knowldege , no mater how factual or useful, would still be in state of confusing flux.
Science is the way it is today because of the way it was organized.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
plaetton:

I agree, ignorance can yield quite a bountiful harvest of nonsense.
But there were elements real knowledge embedded in ancient and religious lore.
Because there was no methodology, no verifiable constants, modern science had no choice but to completely usurp it.

If the the current emperical system had not evolved, every knowldege , no mater how factual or useful, would still be in state of confusing flux.
Science is the way it is today because of the way it was organized.

What nuggets do you speak of?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by plaetton: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
druid06:

How would you explain in scientific term how a traditionalist be it a native doctor giving some protection for cutlasses, knives and broken bottle attack.

This might be out of context so you should bear with me. I used to have a friend who on occasion brags about how impenetrable his hide his towards machetes and bottles and I actually though he was being silly until there was a bet.

The bet was we were going to physically attack with a sharp machete on his azz ( Since that part of the body usual heals quick and contains mostly fat and has very few blood vessels ) and he accepted. I wasn't prepared to go with the bet but he urged me on and so I gave it a try thinking at the back of my mind that what I'm about to do might possibly land me in jail for possibly assault, manslaughter or murder but I was so intoxicated and I went further with my bet.

First, I landed him some small jabs on the bottom area just to be careful and nothing happened. He urged me on and even called me a biitch ( The dude has a weird sense of humour ) for landing such little blows and I got upset and landed more blows harder each time with the machete and nothing seemed to happen. I proceeded to his hand, legs, back region, abdomen and there was not a single cut.

Others dude with me then proceeded with their newly sharped machete on this dude and he was just laughing hysterical. Some minutes later after we've been exhausted with the sheer feeling of disappointment of losing our bet, we all proceeded to exam him and there was not a single scratch/mark on him. His azz and the whole body parts even looked better...lol.. He even bragged about being impenetrable to bullets, shrapnel and whatnot.

How would you explain such miraculous ordeal. Is it Science, meta-physics or his believe in his spirituality?

Also, I've seen individuals who chew broken bottles while swallowing the remnants and there's not a single wound in the mouth region. I have seen a dude who breaks bottles on his head for entertainment and just the fun of it. I've seen people eat kindling charcoal and walk or stand of makeshift fire and there's not a single sign of burnt skin.

Since you are making the claim, I can only take your word for it that it indeed happened.
I cannot make any scientific explanation for the what you witnessed.

If a material can deflect light from itself to render it invisible, then it also possible absorb or deflect other forms of energy(kinetic) toward or away from an object or human, as in this your case.

Remember that a solid object is not as solid as we think it is . Is only our sense that tell us that it is solid.

The distance between two atoms in a molecule is the equivalent of several miles.

This means that if you can vibrate at a certain frequency, you will be able to move through walls.
That is why radio signals and other forms of electromagnetic radiation can move through objects.

X-rays are good example.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by JonesK: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
plaetton:

I just pull this from another thread.

And just to repeat what I wrote and have written before, Quantum physics delves into areas once seen and classified as "the spiritual".

In Quantum Physics, the clear lines between science and spirituality become increasingly very blurry.

So, that man is a spiritual being simply is another way of saying that man operates under quantum mechanical processes of the brain.
Really love your approach to the topic. Please can you give the link to the thread where you pulled the excerpt.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
rationalmind:

hmmm, good work bro. I'll work on it as well and let you know if i come up with anything. by the way, shey davidylan na scientist na.

I want trusted open minded person and not those who attribute everything to God.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by druid06(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
plaetton:

Since you are making the claim, I can only take your word for it that it indeed happened.

If a material can deflect light from itself to render it invisible, then it also possible absorb or deflect other forms of energy(kinetic) toward or away from an object or human, as in this your case.

Remember that a solid object is not as solid as we think it is . Is only our sense that tell us that it is solid.

The distance between two atoms in a molecule is the equivalent of several miles.

This means that if you can vibrate at a certain frequency, you will be able to move through walls.
That is why radio signals and other forms of electromagnetic radiation can move through objects.

X-rays are good example.

Your theory is not plausible enough. This can only confirm that there are things beyond human comprehension.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by plaetton: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
druid06:

Your theory is not plausible enough. This can only confirm that there are things beyond human comprehension.

But of course, there are things beyond human comprehension.
There has always been.

Hundreds of years ago, the causes of disease was beyond human comprehension.
Right?
Now, we know that it is germs that cause diseases.

Your use of smart phones and the internet to communicate would have surely been beyond human comprehension to your ancestors 100 years ago.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Ranchhoddas: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
plaetton:

X-rays are good example.
too much fringe(sci-fi) ...i want you to explain the physics of chewing bottles and not getting injured.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by plaetton: 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
JonesK:
Really love your approach to the topic. Please can you give the link to the thread where you pulled the excerpt.

Here is the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/1506143/possibility-natural-intelligence
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
druid06:

I have a video of this I recorded while testing this. It clean and intact bro. Let me confess this to ya.....the cutlass we used when testing this charm cut deep during the first test. I have the video too. We had to return this thing and the priest add some things of such which i dont understand to it. After that, we tested it with razor, no cut.....the guy was bold to eat and swallow razor, nothing happen. I was really scared and cant eat no matter what you give me....i wont eat razor blade. I bought another razor to confirm this over and over again but still same thing... .the guy was eating blade, blade do not cut through is skin. It was this that motivated us to record the video. I have the clip on my memory card and will try to upload it.

Seriously I dont have and cant explain this. The priest asked us to get just a leaf which is very common here. I dont know what other thing he added to this but what I know is that it work. Even though it have explaination, this priest though went to modern college or what is it called but not a university graduate that can know anything about physics or chemistry.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ranchhoddas: too much fringe(sci-fi) ...i want you to explain the physics of chewing bottles and not getting injured.

Lol, I also just showed a friend all what the guy wrote n my friend said he has also witnessed someone eating BLADE after holding one charm in his left hand. He said the guy spitted nothing after chewing it.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by plaetton: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ranchhoddas: too much fringe(sci-fi) ...i want you to explain the physics of chewing bottles and not getting injured.

I have no idea.
I am not , and have never pretended to give a scientific explanation for any of these seeming odd phenomena.
Don't get me wrong.
We are all trying to understand it.
I just choose to understand stuff from scientific approach, rather to just lump it as supernatural and then full stop.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf:

What nuggets do you speak of?

He said look beyond what you see and light the candle instead of cursing the dark. Dont wait till Darwin tell you what you got to do......only mo.ron cant use their sense till other come and dig out the reality that stupidity brain cant see.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, I also just showed a friend all what the guy wrote n my friend said he has also witnessed someone eating BLADE after holding one charm in his left hand. He said the guy spitted nothing after chewing it.

People didn't start eating glass today. A simple youtube search should yield ample results
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2013

lol. Really bro. There are difference between witnessing or knowing something and understanding how it works. Nobody is claiming to be highland of knowledge here. We learn everyday anywhere. I think continual investigation should provide the answer you asking for.

One thing I just want you to understand is that spirituality and science are on opposite sides of a coin. Like Sagan said.....spirituality is not only compatible with science but it the profound source of science. Those making herbs dont know what chemical substance is but there own is to pluck paw paw leaf and cut some tree back....from there, medicine come. No lab or any scientific analysis but this things work fine. If only we can keep seeking, questioning and investigate....we will get somewhere.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

He said look beyond what you see and light the candle instead of cursing the dark. Dont wait till Darwin tell you what you got to do......only mo.ron cant use their sense till other come and dig out the reality that stupidity brain cant see.

Hehehehehehe, The bolded got my ribs cracking.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf:

People didn't start eating glass today. A simple youtube search should yield ample results

Will you eat one?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
rationalmind:

Will you eat one?

Why?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf:

Yes.....wiki puppets here again. If it not on wiki, then it shouldn't be accepted. Lol.

Modern science is when you follow due procedure, you get the same result no matter who you are. Pls can you watch all the video on person eating razor blade and let see you eating one?
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf:

Why?

Just asking if u'll consider eating it. Its not hard, you can eat it as you watched it in the video.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by wiegraf: 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
rationalmind:

Just asking if u'll consider eating it. Its not hard, you can eat it as you watched it in the video.

I didn't watch the video, this is common knowledge. What in the world makes you think it's not hard? And these are really silly questions, is there a point? Or are you one of those geniuses that gets ideas from jackass or dirty sanchez?

1 Like

Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf:

I didn't watch the video, this is common knowledge. What in the world makes you think it's not hard? And these are really silly questions, is there a point? Or are you one of those geniuses that gets ideas from jackass or dirty sanchez?

Lmao....i dont know if you to take you as a liar or silly person..... How do you know there are videos about this when you didn't watch it?. this is common knowledge but it not very common. I cant eat blade and wont dare to cuz I know it effect. Rather it common knowledge to you......will you eat it? Dont worry you will be safe.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
wiegraf:

Yea, there is a point which is that, until you do it, I will never take what you said serious about people doing it everywhere.

Maybe I didn't explain how my friend really told me. He said they were in a joint drinking when an old man came to meet them claiming to possess various charms. He told them the charms he had and they all started laughing at him. The man told them he can prove it and they agreed only on the condition that someone neutral will do it so it doesn't appear he's just playing tricks on them. They all were afraid to test it until someone summoned up courage to put the charm on his left hand and ate the razor blade. It was a new one they just bought. He told me the guy ate it and spitted nothing.

This was what I told you and you dismissed it saying its common knowledge and various videos on youtube show people doing it. Good. Then you should also do it yourself. Remb it was also that guys first time of ever eating the razor blade.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
rationalmind:

Yea, there is a point which is that, until you do it, I will never take what you said serious about people doing it everywhere.

Maybe I didn't explain how my friend really told me. He said they were in a joint drinking when an old man came to meet them claiming to possess various charms. He told them the charms he had and they all started laughing at him. The man told them he can prove it and they agreed only on the condition that someone neutral will do it so it doesn't appear he's just playing tricks on them. They all were afraid to test it until someone summoned up courage to put the charm on his left hand and eat the razor blade. It was a new one they just bought. He told me the guy ate it and spitted nothing.

This was what I told you and you dismissed it saying its common knowledge and various videos on youtube show people doing it. Good. Then you should also do it yourself. Remb it was also that guys first time of ever eating the razor blade.

Lol......wiegraf, see how you make yourself foolish? It is common knowledge but you cant do it. How is it common knowledge then? You called this silliness when challenged to prove it common knowledge and you babbling around like a chicken that lost it mother. Smh.
Re: To All Atheists. Once And For All.. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lmao....i dont know if you to take you as a liar or silly person..... How do you know there are videos about this when you didn't watch it?. this is common knowledge but it not very common. I cant eat blade and wont dare to cuz I know it effect. Rather it common knowledge to you......will you eat it? Dont worry you will be safe.

Hahahaha, shey? I tire o. I also equally dismiss jazz out rightly until I read the story the story of shina rambo. His personal confession. Since then I'll say my stance is agnostic on it. Just try to do a quick google search on it n read.

Its difficult to dismiss the existence of jazz but as platteon said, maybe there are natural explanations we don't just quite know for now. Not that we will just claim they are bullshit when we've not even witnessed one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

4 Things Every Christian Should Know About The Rapture / Why You Must Be Baptised In The Name Of Jesus / Describe Your Church In One Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.