Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) (6926 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
aManFromMars:
Na me go first throw peanut for your eye. grin grin
so long as you throw banana join am, i no go vex. banana and peanut is quite a tasty combo. and if you are feeling generous you can throw boli join am. boli and peanuts is gastronomically indulgent grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
aManFromMars:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2013
obadiah777: so long as you throw banana join am, i no go vex. banana and peanut is quite a tasty combo. and if you are feeling generous you can throw boli join am. boli and peanuts is gastronomically indulgent grin grin grin

U no well. Na Akamu u go use do dat combo with small egusi. grin
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
aManFromMars:
Peanut ke?? Na crate of egg and bag of pure water I go carry go the venue cheesy
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
obadiah777: roid rage is those who use steroids to get big. they have bulging muscles in places you never knew muscles existed. and they are quite angry too wink grin
So you look like roid rage? That is nasty!! So you gat bulging muscles in yer butt? embarassed
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by macof(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
This thread don dey dull I don tire
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by MostHigh: 9:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
obadiah777: so long as you throw banana join am, i no go vex. banana and peanut is quite a tasty combo. and if you are feeling generous you can throw boli join am. boli and peanuts is gastronomically indulgent grin grin grin

cheesy grin
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ishilove:
So you look like roid rage? That is nasty!! So you gat bulging muscles in yer butt? embarassed
As in his behind? The sitters Gosh, the guy is nasty.

Though I grabbed a different meaning to his post...but an angry butt shocked
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
Ok striky I get your point, apparently m too busy with some personal issues here and I don't have enough time in my hands. If you still want to do this, forward me the proposal, I will review it and send it to the Ogas, and maybe Obadear and Ajiban can help.
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
Lol, seems these funny mod names have stuck.

I'm not responsible. lipsrsealed
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: As in his behind? The sitters Gosh, the guy is nasty.

Though I grabbed a different meaning to his post...but an angry butt shocked
My sister!!! The tin surprise me too o.

However, I think he is just forming buff. I fink he prolly has a beer gut, flabby arms and wears very thick medicated glasses. angry
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2013
Ishilove:

However, I think he is just forming buff. I fink he prolly has a beer gut, flabby arms and wears very thick medicated glasses. angry

That would describe half of the men you like or have dated or will date as a local Nigerian chick (minus the glasses)
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by mcfynest(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2013
obadiah777: lol see enemy of progress. u wan make them boo me off stage grin

Nah!!!!! with the way you naje ishlove laugh, i bet you will win the heart of many stressed nigerians
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2013
Ishilove:

Oh my gosh, that's just a turn off....flabby arms? Bear gut? Medicated glass? But I have to agree with you here unless obadear proves us wrong in the meantime that's just him.
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

That would describe half of the men you like or have dated or will date as a local Nigerian chick (minus the glasses)
Is there anything wrong in liking or dating a man with a beer gut and flabby arms? Is such a man not a human being too? Stop being so conceited
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Oh my gosh, that's just a turn off....flabby arms? Bear gut? Medicated glass? But I have to agree with you here unless obadear proves us wrong in the meantime that's just him.
grin grin grin
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2013
mcfynest:

Nah!!!!! with the way you naje ishlove laugh, i bet you will win the heart of many stressed nigerians
'Stressed' is an understatement.
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Is there anything wrong in liking or dating a man with a beer gut and flabby arms? Is such a man not a human being too? Stop being so conceited

Well.....if you want your bf to die of either heart attack/liver problems......

Health means wealth, babes
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

And the avarage rich men in Nigeria are chubby
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: And the avarage rich men in Nigeria are chubby

Correction

Average rich OLD men

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Correction

Average rich OLD men
ok
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

True, but because he has a beer gut doesn't mean he is unfit. Don't be mistaken, I like my men toned and fit, but if I happen to fall in love with a man with a beer gut, well, who am I not to date such a man?
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ishilove:
True, but because he has a beer gut doesn't mean he is unfit. Don't be mistaken, I like my men toned and fit, but if I happen to fall in love with a man with a beer gut, well, who am I not to date such a man?

Toned and fit.....you that looks on the chubby side cheesy

Remember that you also said flabby arms. There are fat peeps who dont have flabby. Flabby arms that sag are a sign of morbid obesity. lipsrsealed

Just kidding though......you cant help who you fall in love with

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Toned and fit.....you that looks on the chubby side cheesy

Remember that you also said flabby arms. There are fat peeps who dont have flabby. Flabby arms that sag are a sign of morbid obesity. lipsrsealed

Just kidding though......you cant help who you fall in love with

This is the first reasonable thing I reading from you in a very long time.

Wow, do we dare hope...that...that... *gulp* Logicboy is finally growing up?? shocked

tongue grin
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2013
I and Logicboy are actually having a civil conversation. Unbelievable undecided
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ishilove:
This is the first reasonable thing I reading from you in a very long time.

Wow, do we dare hope...that...that... *gulp* Logicboy is finally growing up?? shocked

tongue grin

Ishilove: I and Logicboy are actually having a civil conversation. Unbelievable undecided

It is only in your mind that I need growing up or to post something reasonable......

I am starting to think that you have "pedo" tendencies for teenage boys. You keep wishing that I'm a boy.

Seriously....

4 Likes

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

It is only in your mind that I need growing up or to post something reasonable......

I am starting to think that you have "pedo" tendencies for teenage boys. You keep wishing that I'm a boy.

Seriously....
Lol. Hell nah. I like 'em older than me, not the other way round. cheesy
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Lol. Hell nah. I like 'em older than me, not the other way round. cheesy

lol......just typical.......

Anyhow, people like you make me happy.

I like how a 30 yr old naija babe would call me "small boy" only for me to later drive past with

1) A better ride than her "matured man"
2) A finer babe with a more "womanly" body shape than her at the passenger side

the look on the 30 yr old babe's face..

cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Ishilove: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol......just typical.......

Anyhow, people like you make me happy.

I like how a 30 yr old naija babe would call me "small boy" only for me to later drive past with

1) A better ride than her "matured man"
2) A finer babe with a more "womanly" body shape than her at the passenger side

the look on the 30 yr old babe's face..

cool cool cool cool cool
For your mind
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2013
Ishilove:
For your mind

cool cool
Re: Religion Section Hall Of Fame 2013 Edition ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2013
obadiah777: and quite an impeccable conclusion and job after all the pieces were added together. a gumbo, if you will. i think i will start dressing like that guy grin grin

Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Without The Law There's No Foundation Of Rightness Or Wrong / Rhapsody Of Realities: World's Most Translated Book After The Bible- Wikipedia / Babies Who Come Out The Womb With Their Legs First.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.