Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly (39783 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes We Made Before We Graduated From School! / Some Common Silly Mistakes/errors People Make In English Language. / My Bitter Experience, Undergraduates "Keep Record Of All Your Results" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2013
the fact is that most nigerian student go to skul 4 grades,most go to skul with the aim of getting a gud pay job,finish.as for me,i will neva be running around searching 4 a job by God's grace.infact i dnt want to work for anybody.if i should say this ASUU strick is a blessing 4 me,pple would think .the other way,but i know what am saying.it has given me enough time to plan..,And if you av plans,put it to writing,and keep that book vry SAFE.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2013
Jeezyy: Writing is cheap, but implementing what you've written is another case altogether

You mean like FG vs ASUU abi? grin

@op, wonderful write up! Thumb up!
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Zaatyzat(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2013
I love dis notes..
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by blank(f): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2013
The title of this topic has violated rule 21. Since "every" was used, "makes" should also have been used or "every" dropped and the "make" could then be used.
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by latino91(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2013
Nice piece! Thanks OP.
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2013
jahbiz: This worth a million plateful of fried rice with plenty meat and two million cartoon of star beer... It's best food for thought.

Are you kidding me? Were you referring to Tom & Jerry 'cartoon'? My friend, the correct word is 'carton'. You can thank me if u like.
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2013
chimex38:
I dont understand embarassed undecided
who b dishuh?
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Johnnoo(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2013
Coefficient:

You're simply an idio.t!

Com'on mæn. . .that's too harsh!!!
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by nairacodedcom(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2013
Op you tried. For me, nobody has an Excuse to Fail. Here is my personal quote " An Excuse is like a bribe, don't give and don't take "
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by pharmguru: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2013
i have asked myself this question a thousand times...if this strike were to last for 20yrs, is this how i will be waiting??
time to develope myself on some other skills. nice post....am enlightened
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by gr8virus(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2013
Best way to get "likes" on your facebook page lipsrsealed
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by paxword: 10:18am On Nov 10, 2013
Nice one keep it up
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Onyenna(m): 10:26am On Nov 10, 2013
That is why today we have graduates with 1st class and 2nd class with no specific skill and they complain of not been employed, when they cannot even open MSWORD with a mouse or even shutdown a computer.

I know a girl who is actually a graduate... She is very good in anything that relates to her Course of study but guess what; she doesn't even know how to Shut down a Computer..... I tried teaching her one or two things about PC/Laptop but she wasn't that interested... Last year she got a job in abuja which required computer knowledge and guess what again; she ran away from the job even after they gave her a chance to go for computer training.... I've decided to stop trying since it's very obvious she doesn't want to be helped.... It's a Pity.....
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by patrickmuf(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2013
nice post...but as Kayne west will say "you only graduate when you make it outta the streets"
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by lymelyte(m): 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nice piece @op..
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Emmy9ite(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Guy is very talented. I hope you are thinking of turning this into a book. pm me, we could be partners, I am a writer too.
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Splendblex(f): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nice write-up!
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Malachy27: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
Onyenna: That is why today we have graduates with 1st class and 2nd class with no specific skill and they complain of not been employed, when they cannot even open MSWORD with a mouse or even shutdown a computer.

I know a girl who is actually a graduate... She is very good in anything that relates to her Course of study but guess what; she doesn't even know how to Shut down a Computer..... I tried teaching her one or two things about PC/Laptop but she wasn't that interested... Last year she got a job in abuja which required computer knowledge and guess what again; she ran away from the job even after they gave her a chance to go for computer training.... I've decided to stop trying since it's very obvious she doesn't want to be helped.... It's a Pity.....
make i just tell u....

Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by UyiIredia(m): 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
I would put craftmanship over tertiary education anyday, anytime. The latter depends MORE on the former than the converse. The problem in our education is how abstract thinking is out of touch with everyday needs in a nation where we don't have the basis of technology eg good craftsmen.
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by UyiIredia(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
BTW excellent OP.
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by UyiIredia(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
BTW good OP.
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Shittuakeem(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
nice one, this article should be a driving force for the undergradates' in Nigeria ******************because its not easy when the road is ur driver***********************
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Rukayat11: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
Am motivated
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by missvera(f): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Taken note of.
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by jitela: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
i love this... i honestly do.
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Tosdam(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
This writer must ve just finish reading Rich dad, Poor dad. As each of her point is a reference to the book....
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by bobbynelson: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nice one fam really inspired
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by Willzkid(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Is this OP the same Iriaevho Precious of Faculty of Agriculture, UNIBEN

1 Like

Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by kellyemms: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
this is awesome
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by MattMelty: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Grt one man... Twaleh!
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by danchuzzy(m): 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
maximunimpact: Life's raise n battle is not worn by a set of written dos n donts, it is not won via been a gud orator...
It is worn by:
1. Hardwork
2. Grace
3. Opportunity
4. Geting d right information
5. Good economy

Sorry op but ur post sounds like u own d world and dat u know it beta, we all knw dis because dats already a clich'e! Bring somtin new nxt tym.

where dis one from?
d op has brought somefin already. y dontchu bring ur own
whether new or old... jus bring am make we c!!!
Re: Deadly Mistakes Undergraduates Make Unknowingly by dheaven: 12:49am On Nov 11, 2013
Dont imitate others but learn new things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scholarship For Boy That Photobombed A Traditional Wedding Photo Of Couple / Akinfoluhan Akinleye & Chinedu Mgbemena Winners Of 2018 Maths Cowbellpedia / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adam Vs Kemi Obaditan: Lecturer Tells His Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.