Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? (35549 Views)

A Venting Thread For Fashion Styles/Stuff You Dislike / Why Would You Buy Designer Stuff, Brand Name Or Fit? / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2008
Big,big coloured belts.
I just got one in orange. . . .
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ztyle(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2008
Selling ladies pant/bra >>>
Buying ladies pant/bra >>>
Selling ladies shoes/wears>>
ANd into Women affair ministry,trying to delivery some stuff

Can anyone beat this  cool
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2008
Lol. . . not really. grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2008
Tote Bags
Clutch bags
Ballerina Flats
Beads
Belts
Baseball Caps
Hoodie tops
Blazers
Skinny Jeans
Black Dresses ( Especially when combined with red accessories)
Bangles and earings (Especially the big ones)
Pumps
Wedges
Wrist watches
Designers Perfumes
Hair Bands
Knee Length Boots and Thigh high boots
Sun Shades
Gold Pants
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by MrCrackles(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

Tote Bags
Clutch bags
Ballerina Flats
Beads
Belts
Baseball Caps
Hoodie tops
Blazers
Skinny Jeans
Black Dresses ( Especially when combined with red accessories)
Bangles and earings (Especially the big ones)
Pumps
Wedges
Wrist watches
Designers Perfumes
Hair Bands
Knee Length Boots and Thigh high boots
Sun Shades
Gold Pants

kai see ur list!

how about gold thongs?! grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by naijadiva2(f): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2008
for right now skinny jeans.

i really like the whole 80s look that's popular now but alot of people are dressing that way and i really don't like looking like everyone else but i admire(the style) them from a distance.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2008
Brash!:

kai see your list!

how about gold thongs?! grin

lol. something like this is what i meant ohh. because i know where your silly mind is going to. tongue

but i prefer it to be more fitting n tight and especially in gold color.

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by MrCrackles(m): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

lol. something like this is what i meant ohh. because i know where your silly mind is going to. tongue

but i prefer it to be more fitting n tight and especially in gold color.

nah i wont let you tempt me! grin

i understand you, no worry , rock on! grin gold thongs are nice, only on stripper gurls grin!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Gamine(f): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2008
LOL.

Im totally into this, i see myself in all of 'em grin grin grin

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2008
Thats second one looks like a "nighty".
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Gamine(f): 11:49am On Aug 18, 2008
maybe,

but they r all so hot!! grin grin grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by yongbabe(f): 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2008
i love the last one!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Gamine(f): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2008
AS in! grin grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2008
I really like the third and fourth! That jacket is rocking!!!!

Ok, now, I am going to look for pictures as well. tongue
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by yongbabe(f): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2008
Gamine:

AS in! grin grin

meanin the last one rocks real hard!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by nila07: 5:00am On Aug 19, 2008

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 19, 2008
@nila07
I loveeeeeeee those outfits!!
Nice stuff!

Do you know a website where thy sell those items?
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by magentam(f): 5:25am On Aug 19, 2008
African hair styles.They are so royal.

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Gamine(f): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2008
@Nila , err undecided

izz all good oh, me i go just lost for them dresses embarassed
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2008
nila07:

girls, im into this, it doesn't have to be oyibo dress abi? grin

No, it doesnt have to be "oyibo"dresses, just as long as they are what you are into at the mo.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by yongbabe(f): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2008
Gamine:

@Nila , err undecided

izz all good oh, me i go just lost for them dresses embarassed

Join d Very lepa club embarassed
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by iice(f): 2:54am On Aug 25, 2008
Nice dresses. Just not really feeling the blue one in the 2nd batch.
Like the others. I could wear that
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2008
Luv the Ghana weave, looks real nice and neat smiley
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Nella(f): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2008
I'm obsessed with Ankle boots and skinny trousers

Just look at those shocked shocked  I could kill for them! kiss kiss -- Just look at d second pix with leggings!! aww, I luv ankle boots with leggings, goes soo well!

Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2008
nice smiley
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2008
I loooooooove the black ankle boots!!!
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by Nella(f): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2008
You don't say! --I adore them, I could spend my whole savings on them!  I have no savings sha grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by KarmaMod(f): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2008
Such tops are called wife beaters cos they used to be the staple of white trash males. The stereotypes of white trash is that they beat women esp their wives and there you go.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2008
KarmaMod:

Such tops are called wife beaters because they used to be the staple of white trash males. The stereotypes of white trash is that they beat women esp their wives and there you go.

Thanks!

I kindda figured though. . . . . cheesy
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by MrCrackles(m): 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2008
tacky gold thongs! grin
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by spikedcylinder: 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2008
Brash!:

tacky gold thongs! grin

Yea. . . . .I suspected you are one of those thong wearing types.
And dont you dare come back here and claim you were referring to shoes.
Re: What Stuff Are You Into At The Moment? by chiogo(f): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2008
Colored skinny pants - purple, pink, yellow, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Miss Akwa Ibom, Aniebiet Godwin Umanah, 27 Emerges Queen Of Aso Nigeria 2022 / A Beautiful And Glowing Complexion Is All That Matters Be U Light Or Fair Skin / Dear Men, Stop Bleaching!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.