Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome (4377 Views)

Mr Cork Complain Section.. Pls Share / In Response To Martyns Accusation That I Faked All My Photos.. / Photos: People Say That I Am more hansome than Paul Wesley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by OmoUSH(m): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
In my school, everywhere on campus people say that i am too beautiful, yesterday 1 girl saw me on walkway and fainted. Pls, should i go and become a little ugly cos the embarrassment is getting much.

Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Eobiabo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
You are beautiful indeed, I hope u marry a handsome wife, so u guys would compliment each other

7 Likes

Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Iaz93: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Please and please, what is romantic about this thread??! angry
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by nwaobitex: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
handsome ke
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
cheesy kiikikiki
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by chiboy1928(m): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hw many rap of weed did u jst finish smooking guess u need help!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by weazley(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Eobiabo: You are beautiful indeed, I hope u marry a handsome wife, so u guys would compliment each other
gbam.
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Annie2gud(f): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Op...you are High on Fresh pepper!!!
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Annie2gud(f): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
nwaobitex: handsome ke
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Xixixixixixixixxixixixixi,*laughs in chinese*
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by DollyParton1(f): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2013
somebody mixed ur weed with Cameroon pepper
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by ammyluv2002(f): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
Wait o. .....I no hear well, did u say "handsome?" Abi handkerchief ? grin grin grin grin grin

U go fear handsome now.

You're just ok ••●●●●●●●●
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by vizkiz: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chai...tnk God ah didnt comment on dis 4kinq tread...ah 4 jst waste ma MB....wait a min Ah jst did dt grin
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Ab025(m): 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Why do some guys just fall our hands so badly.....
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ab025: Why do some guys just fall our hands so badly.....
...Like seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by s3nn2x(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
grin grin grin
Beautiful?

The last 2 pictures are not bad, but you are far from what you think you are...

You look like Airforce1,if you think he is 'beautiful', then I have to admit that you are one....

What am I even writing undecided

Op. Enjoy!
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by CastingCrowns(f): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Then i wonder what the Wenthworth millers and Eden Hazards of the world are gonna say.just get over urself.

1 Like

Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Op,u mean sey a gurl saw u and fainted??d gurl no well 4rm aus ni,na malaria catch am!no be ur beauty.
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by lertee(f): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
Oun ani lan noni....
You are beautiful indeed. grin
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by sweetBummsy(f): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
pm me jare, letz rap.. am vry handsme ooo
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by homesteady(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
So this is the guy that has been disturbing us with Justin bieber grin

Sha! You are not ugly! You try!
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2013
OP, u're handsome buh u shouldn't have taken it 2 dah extent. U are in no way beautiful u're jz handsome. The likes of will smith and his son, omarion etc are who we call beautiful.
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Lilamartedi(f): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lmao! Op is this your idea of a joke? tongue
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Abbey2sam(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
OmoUSH: In my school, everywhere on campus people say that i am too beautiful, yesterday 1 girl saw me on walkway and fainted. Pls, should i go and become a little ugly cos the embarrassment is getting much.

Bros they are been sarcastic.....

Though metaphorically speaking you're handsome

But literally speaking you're not too far from the opposite of what you said people said you are
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Abbey2sam(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
OmoUSH: In my school, everywhere on campus people say that i am too beautiful, yesterday 1 girl saw me on walkway and fainted. Pls, should i go and become a little ugly cos the embarrassment is getting much.

Bros they are been sarcastic.....

Though metaphorically speaking you're handsome

But literally speaking you're not too far from the opposite of what you said people said you are

Beautiful man
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by linpok: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
haha!!grin...LWKMD..wateva is eatin u must b sufferin horribly I swearlipsrsealedwinkgrin
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Annie2gud(f): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Op,you are the most Beautifest Boys i have eva seen.
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Eobiabo: You are beautiful indeed, I hope u marry a handsome wife, so u guys would compliment each other
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Nomski0(f): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
CastingCrowns: Then i wonder what the Wenthworth millers and Eden Hazards of the world are gonna say.just get over urself.
Or the Tom Cruises Trey Songz and Whizkids of the world. Op go and sleep jare, you're not handsome, you're just 'there'. 'There' meaning managable.

Where's Khalessi when you need her.undecided
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Oh no. Not again grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Idowuogbo(f): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Beautiful? Eyah... before d OP or after? undecided
Re: Photos: People Complain Everywhere That I Am Too Handsome by Mamacita007(f): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
You're just there grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Madlady Is The Only One That Can Control Me Because Im Falling For Her / What Is Wrong With Mrs Chima? / Searching 4 Sex Partner Whatsapp:09030490306 Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.