Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State (54379 Views)

Couple Use Power-Bike For Church Wedding In Enugu(pictured) / Photos As Obasanjo’s Son, Bisoye, Marries / Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by oduason: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
donchris9999: Hey mr man. Our Igbo women have dignity and respect the institution called marriage. That obasanjo slept with gbenga's wife moji, is not a guarantee that he will sleep with this lovely Igbo woman. we have dignity and respect marriage.

Why do Yoruba men see it as a trophy to always want to cling with Igbo women?
What the hell are you talking about,your ibo women have respect and dignity,yet they are trailing behind Edo women for who has the highest no of prostitutes in nigeria.Nna talk another thing

5 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Arysexy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
OlamiB: U mean Ibo girls now have respect for tradition and marriage? The same ibo girls that constitute most of the prostitute in Nigeria! Maybe you have forgotten that this women are directly or indirectly sold out to their husbands. There is no need to tribalise this thread, having a good marriage, being a good husband and a good wife is a personal thing and state of mind, its not neccessarily based on ur tribe/religion or whatever it may be.

Anoda bastard on d loose! Am sure u are a yoruba single mother. Public toilet! From wia did u get ur prostitute statistics if u r not among? anumpama!

9 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by AlhajiPastor: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
banega: Rubbish. Hungry gurl. People who don't love your people can never love yuh.. I guess this is the new trend for yoruba men now.. To marry igbo women.. They just hate der own women.. Lol. If this goes on i just wonda who will marry the yoruba women they are leaving behind.. Smh!
Nne sorry, biko my dear, your own time will come. dont let the frustration that your younger ones are getting married destroy ur future. ur own time will come soon. ive seen a 40 years old woman getting husband. so what makes you think God would not do yours at 39? biko my dear i know you're not tribalistic but trust me frustration can make one misbehave.

3 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by konklushun(f): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
I wonder when some nairaland peeps will learn to stop judging pple by their tribes. I am an individual and u are to judge me by my character. Happy married life to d couple

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
banega: Rubbish. Hungry gurl. People who don't love your people can never love yuh.. I guess this is the new trend for yoruba men now.. To marry igbo women.. They just hate der own women.. Lol. If this goes on i just wonda who will marry the yoruba women they are leaving behind.. Smh!
I doubt you are from Enugu dear, because Enugu peeps are usually intelligent. You need to leave your village and become enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Arysexy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
odua son: What the hell are you talking about,your ibo women have respect and dignity,yet they are trailing behind Edo women for who has the highest no of prostitutes in nigeria.Nna talk another thing

So says, odua son, d son of a thousand father born of a dirty fat yoruba prostitute

8 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
obasanjo... what do you see in the picture.. the owelle of onitsha.. is said to be obasanjo father.. yorubas dont bear obasanjo. obasanjo in yoruba means.. nothing in yoruba.

look at his ministers. did you see any yoruba in an important position. No. they were all igbo.. why ??

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by oduason: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Arysexy:

So says, odua son, d son of a thousand father born of a dirty fat yoruba prostitute
mods should do the needful by caging this uncouth loosed leech.i wont come down to your level of gutter language

7 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by mymadam(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
banega: If this goes on i just wonda who will marry the yoruba women they are leaving behind.. Smh!

No problem at all. Igbo men are there for the taking wink. Trade by barter, nah offence? On a more serious note, please let true love dictate. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by 01mcfadden(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
saxywale:
I doubt you are from Enugu dear, because Enugu peeps are usually intelligent. You need to leave your village and become enlightened.
This is the most acute case of stupidity i have ever seen.
What has Enugu state got to do with her own view?
Grow up man or you die of this stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by FreeGlobe(f): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
so obasanjo don become igbo inlaw?
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Promhize , igbo bride price is too high.. rita dominic bride price that why, nobody want to marry her..

they have to make law to ban it or fix a fix price. you will go broke if you marry igbo woman..

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by chegson: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
collynzo2: Bros you spoke my mind o! The wealthy Igbos and Yorubas, marry, fûck and drink beer together, while the wretched ones are here fighting.

Oh Nairaland, may your days be long.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2013
01mcfadden:
This is the most acute case of stupidity i have ever seen.
What has Enugu state got to do with her own view?
Grow up man or you die of this stupidity!
Your brain is filled with 90% mucus and 10% sickle cells. Her profile says she's from enugu. that's what it's got to do with it nimwit.Oh! and everything has to be stewpid to you cos you were born stewpid. try harder next time grin

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Ammanda(f): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
musiwa112: Promhize , igbo bride price is too high.. rita dominic bride price that why, nobody want to marry her..

they have to make law to ban it or fix a fix price. you will go broke if you marry igbo woman..

what is wrong with u aboki nama? Did she tell you that she's looking for a husband? Carry ur poor self go and chop gworo u heard me. Mschw

2 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Boller: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
With the guy's name Bisoye, I suspected the guy was born 1976 when his father was head of state. Obasanjo has been igbo in-law, he also married igbo.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
all this men who shout miracle are mostly scam artist. God command that a woman most get married in their early 20's. this is the commandment of God. i dont listen to the word of God from scam artist. i dont even give them the time.

and this is what jesus empire believe. a man can get married to more than 1 wife because women eggs has expire date. but many of this scam artist promises 60 year old women children deceiving them to collect their money. i am not ashamed to say it. when you tell people stay away from them, they dont listen. because give them your ears will destroy you.

at 40 years who is going to marry a woman? nobody. everybody want to have children.. so you are going to find men willing to marry them.. a woman most get married in her early 20's.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Ammanda(f): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Kolomental Nonsense
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Ngokafor(f): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
OlamiB: U mean Ibo girls now have respect for tradition and marriage? The same ibo girls that constitute most of the prostitute in Nigeria! Maybe you have forgotten that this women are directly or indirectly sold out to their husbands. There is no need to tribalise this thread, having a good marriage, being a good husband and a good wife is a personal thing and state of mind, its not neccessarily based on ur tribe/religion or whatever it may be.

...there's no need to tribalise this thread you say yet read the garbage you just typed about igbo girls...welldone!
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
it is a big deal because yorubas dont marry igbo.. so it is a big deal.. it is hard to come by. less that 0.0001% of yorubas are married to igbos.
igbo bride price is too high.

to marry a woman in yorubaland. i can marry 40 women in one day. it will cost me, less than $1000. the moment i get there, tell her father i want to marry her. they ask to bring your parent and bring 40 yams (N6000).. and less than $1.. you are married . so why will any one break a bank to marry an igbo woman.

rita dominic price is like 40 million. who will pay that..

most yoruba will give you there children to marry without collecting anything. no wedding, just prayer.. and you are married. this is how yoruba get married. most yoruba dont get married. we just have babies..

if you doubt.. i can marry 1000 women on the same day for you to know yoruba culture. will a father sleep with his daughter.. no.

1 Like

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by shady26(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
collynzo2: Bros you spoke my mind o! The wealthy Igbos and Yorubas, marry, fûck and drink beer together, while the wretched ones are here fighting.
bitter truth
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
that why, when ify said , she will marry me, i laugh. if ify father dont say.. he dash me, him pinkin.. which can marriage be that. in yorubaland.. we give our women free to men.. even the wedding his paid for by the wife family.. this is the way, they help men to get married to their daughter. the bride father pays for the wedding.. that way. he get rid of his daughter..
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by debeey87(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2013

I can see you detest the yorubas with the way you speak. Mind you its a free world. Same way your Ibo brothers marry yoruba women. You need to grow up and then we will decide whether we will find one for you among us.

And b4 i forget, yorubas love there women, you can see them all around you. You don hear cheesy wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
if i am president, i will put an end to it. many igbo women are not married because of that.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by ninocia18(m): 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tomorrow now, you go hear say this one open leg for 100,000 dollars. i wish them well oo. OBY, NO FALL HAND AGAIN OOO!!!!
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by debeey87(m): 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
musiwa112: obasanjo... what do you see in the picture.. the owelle of onitsha.. is said to be obasanjo father.. yorubas dont bear obasanjo. obasanjo in yoruba means.. nothing in yoruba.

look at his ministers. did you see any yoruba in an important position. No. they were all igbo.. why ??

What is this one saying. Obasanjo means a king whose reign pleases the people. Maybe you shud go and take a class in Yoruba and stop saying what you dont know. Shey i don hear musiwa.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Xfactoria: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hey people! Stop killing yourselves over what you don't know. Igbo blood runs in Bisoye's veins. His late mother was Igbo, so Bisoye is half Yoruba, half Igbo.

The guy just toed his father's line to marry from among his mother's kinsmen!!!
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Xfactoria: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Boller: With the guy's name Bisoye, I suspected the guy was born 1976 when his father was head of state. Obasanjo has been igbo in-law, he also married igbo.

You are right! Bisoye was born when OBJ was in power in the late 70s. His mother, now late, was Igbo.
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by naiwalam: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
olabukola: And poor ibo and Yoruba urchins are fighting here day in day out.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
uj_sizzle:
In my next life cheesy

In this life, i will continue to pray that for you. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by debeey87(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
Wait till you grow old enof to get married then we will see who will marry you. Mind you Yoruba men love there women die
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by musiwa112: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
obasanjo does not mean king reign in yoruba. oba is king. "sanjo" means nothing... king does what.. means nothing.. if it is obasanya. it means something. but sanjo, means nothing. if you want to say the king complain. it is abomination for the king to complain. have you ever come across that name in yorubaland. no. IS AMAECHIE YORUBA.. NO.. THEY ARE JUST SCAMMING YOU.

Is tinubu a yoruba person.. no.. they just scam yoruba people. who are too stupiid to know. tinubu real name is ahmed magaji. he just scam yoruba people... it is more about ethnic domination. remember tusi and huntu problem in rwanda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Women Drinking Beer At A Burial In Enugu, Use Their Teeth As Opener (Photos) / Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.