Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State (54410 Views)

Couple Use Power-Bike For Church Wedding In Enugu(pictured) / Photos As Obasanjo’s Son, Bisoye, Marries / Who Is Ayiri Emami - The Man Who Had The Most Expensive Wedding In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by incrediblestev: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2013
Virgin Finder: Who will stop Musiwa and igbo boy from posting shiiiiit from chrissake? angry

Not everybody will understand that both of them are not quite ok especially the young ones. smiley

MODs please come and clean this thread. It reeks of lunacy. angry
hahahahahahah.... Becomerich aka musiwa is one sick murfucker that knows how to make me reel in uncontrollable fits of laughter....he writes a lot of funny nonsense like somebody typing away from a lunatic asylum cell...lol. how he comes up with his conjectural crap is amazing I must confess. igbo boy is just indulging the sicko
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by igboboy1(m): 3:58am On Nov 15, 2013
musiwa112: igbo boy.. look for you to know, i am telling you the truth. if obasanjo and tinubu(nickname) are ready, there is dna test.

nna dont prove to me ..i have said there is nothing like 100% yorooba..so which dna we wan come prove again?
Oduduwa is not 100% yorooba
Arawolwo is not 100% yorooba
then is it tinubu magaji or obinna obasanjo that wants to be 100% yorooba?

I studied anthropology in school i know what i am talking about..My compute no get map drawing capabilities if not i for show you the origin of Obj via map..
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by lamdec(f): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2013
musiwa112: i see igboboy,.

well the story is, obasanjo father was an igbo man who live in abeokuta. who gave him obasanjo(oba sa njo = "it enters and wash ugliness"wink

ok, i see, because he was not married.. "it enters and wash ugliness( his shame)" i now see and understand what you are saying... that why obasanjo name does not make sense in yoruba and nobody else bear the name.

Pls I beg keep quiet,its possible 'sa njo' means something in igbo but dt doesn't mean it doesn't have a meaning in yoruba. And how can you behave as if you have a final authority over someone else's languauge.....something you don't have even up to 20percent knowledge in.......it would be foolish if I come here to rant about a name in your language..wouldn't it?
'Sanjo' in yoruba means to please someone who most probably have done good to you before.
If someone does a great thing for me or helps me....I can tell the person 'ma sanjo fun e' meaning I would repay you back,or I would be grateful or I would do the same back......so please get that into your thick igbo skull.....
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by igboboy1(m): 12:42am On Nov 17, 2013
lamdec:
Pls I beg keep quiet,its possible 'sa njo' means something in igbo but dt doesn't mean it doesn't have a meaning in yoruba. And how can you behave as if you have a final authority over someone else's languauge.....something you don't have even up to 20percent knowledge in.......it would be foolish if I come here to rant about a name in your language..wouldn't it?
'Sanjo' in yoruba means to please someone who most probably have done good to you before.
If someone does a great thing for me or helps me....I can tell the person 'ma sanjo fun e' meaning I would repay you back,or I would be grateful or I would do the same back......so please get that into your thick igbo skull.....

hahaha you are directing your rant at the wrong person...musiwa is an ofe mmanu like you...
I am sure your rant is directed towards moi.. anyways Musiwa is right about the interpretation of oba sa njo grin in igbo so take a hike woman
Re: Bisoye Obasanjo's Traditional Wedding In Ebonyi State by igboboy1(m): 12:43am On Nov 17, 2013
igbo boy:

hahaha you are directing your rant at the wrong person...musiwa is an ofe mmanu like you...
I am sure your rant is directed towards moi.. anyways Musiwa is right about the interpretation of oba sa njo grin in igbo so take a hike woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Women Drinking Beer At A Burial In Enugu, Use Their Teeth As Opener (Photos) / Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Pictures As Abuja All White Pool Party Holds In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.