Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan (46120 Views)

Pics: OBJ Deserves 2 Years Jail Term For This Insults On Fayose! / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
El-Rufai calls President Jonathan lazy, docile, hopeless, useless. Mr president specail adviser on media matter Reno Omokri already replied. http://gistyinka.net/el-rufai-described-president-jonathan-as-a-docile-hopeless-lazy-useless/

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmmm, His El Rufai, not to hast to have described Mr president with all that phrases.

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
i am el rufai on this one.

18 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Arosa(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Is El-rufai Mad?

66 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by LMAyedun(m): 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
Haba!!!
GEJ deserves a lilttle respect no matter what.
APC can't win by these insults, Nigeria politicians are not just matured.. They take politics too far(personal).

Aboki, attack his Government not his personality.
This is an insult to Nigeria & Nigerians as a whole.

I love GEJ but I so hate his Government.

Shame on you, El-rufai.

179 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by talktimi(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
El rufai is a b1tch..

31 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Japhtee(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ehu Rufai simple hate Mr. President because he is christian. APC men keeps showing us how islamist they are. GEJ, that your God, I mean our God through Jesus who picked u from nowhere and make u the no 1 will still keep u their. Remember he has giving you power to subdue and trample upon sarpent and scorpion and nothing shall by any means hurt u, which that Ehu_Rufai is one of.

90 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
Japhtee: Ehu Rufai simple hate Mr. President because he is christian. APC men keeps showing us how islamist they are. GEJ, that your God, I mean our God through Jesus who picked u from nowhere and make u the no 1 will still keep u their. Remember he has giving you power to subdue and trample upon sarpent and scorpion and nothing shall by any means hurt u, which that Ehu_Rufai is one of.
where was the nowhere he was being picked from? If being the vice-president was 'nowhere' to u, what abt u..where u dey? Non-existing?

And to alwys drag APC like its ur headache(of course it is), is nothing but foolishness!!!

31 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by donphilopus: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Arosa: Is El-rufai Mad?
No, he's not, your president is the mad man

88 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by egift(m): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
President Jonathan, Amen to your prayers. (Hope it is for strength to fight corruption and not for God to perfect 2015 game plan proposed by your gang members).

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Results are already showing : ASUU to call off strike soon, Golden Eaglets won Cadet World Cup and Super Eagles shall qualify for the next World Cup. APC to win Anambra next week and 2014 budget to be presented to House on Tuesday. You see prayers changes things.

13 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by abbeycial: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
frankly speaking,d malo guy is yanin fact.

but its uncalled for sha.

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by hercules07: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
El Rufai was out of place, we all know that GEJ is not what Nigeria needs but, we need to maintain decorum at all times. Reno Omokri is also a douchebag, when you feel offended, you need to respond with class.

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by omenka(m): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
Arosa: Is El-rufai Mad?

What is "mad" about telling the truth?

24 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by LMAyedun(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: No, he's not, your president is the mad man
Grow some manners boy..
Attack his Government not his person. We have fathers(if you don't) we all have elders.

72 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by lertee(f): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2013
People write worse about GEJ on daily basis nairaland politicians are worst culprits so why should anyone be surprised at El-rufai?
It is a terrible thing.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by danderson(f): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
At this moment I feel like choking this rat of Elrufai to death. That half man and criminal insulting an anointed of Jehovah that scaterred islamist monopoly at my place of work.
GEJ all the way till 2019

24 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by omenka(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
It really irks me whenever I see him kneel down genuflecting in front of cameras all in a bid to sway overly sentimental and clueless christian voters. They would see such pics and go: Oh!! He's righteous and God sent!!!

Sometimes I wish Nigerians could just peel off this guy's surface and see who truely lies beneath.

30 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by 151487made(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmmn

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by awodman: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
Its all good
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
APC has no respect for institution. Don't mind that short put call El Rufai.

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Arosa(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: No, he's not, your president is the mad man
Ok, your opinion is noted. NEXT!

omenka:

So insulting the president is the truth? diplomacy is one of the qualities of a good politician. El-rufai do not comprehend that.

21 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by werepeLeri: 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2013
omenka:

and what is wrong in someone offering prayers to God?

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by werepeLeri: 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
omenka: It really irks me whenever I see him kneel down genuflecting in front of cameras. We know you are a christian. U don't need to rub in people's faces.

It never irks you, if it does, you know what to do, commit suicide.

15 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by jmaine: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
The Twitter Emir is back to his nonsense again. sad

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by werepeLeri: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
hercules07: El Rufai was out of place, we all know that GEJ is not what Nigeria needs but, we need to maintain decorum at all times. Reno Omokri is also a douchebag, when you feel offended, you need to respond with class.

Really. He gave it back to him, thats normal. He is definitely bitter and sick.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
That was really unnecessary.
Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by donphilopus: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Grow some manners boy..
Attack his Government not his person. We have fathers(if you don't) we all have elders.
Shut your mouth!!!

So the guy that called El Rufai a mad man doesn't have father or elders??

Look for other things to attack me not this sh1t

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by agbameta: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pretty much on point and well said

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Retweets Insults On President Jonathan by LMAyedun(m): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
werepeLeri:

It never irks you, if it does, you know what to do, commit suicide.
GBAM!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal,the Reality And The Advantages. / Other Presidential Candidates Should Step Down For Peter Obi. Gov Ortom / Topless Women Support Benue Anti-Grazing Law, Received By Governor Ortom & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.