Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

New Magazine Publication - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / New Magazine Publication (798 Views)

Fiction Writers Wanted For A City Magazine Publication / Needed, Contributors and photographers For A New Magazine, U Interested? Holla ! / Download Any Novel Or Magazine U Want (RIGHT NOW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Magazine Publication by ekaromail: 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hello I am coming out with my own magazine "Karo's Story mag."

This is a magazine that promises to go far and wide and we are in the process of producing the first publication.

This is going to be a weekly publication and I can promise that your adverts will go far and wide, even beyond the shores of Edo State, Lagos and Delta State.

Our advert rates are very cheap.

Our rates for a month

Full page (inside front cover) = 20,000

Half page (inside front cover) = 10,000

Full page (outside back cover)= 25,000.

Half page (outside back cover) =12,500).

Full page (inside back cover) =20,000).
Half page (inside back cover) =10,000.
Full page (inside magazine) = 15,000

Half page (inside magazine) = 10,000

Quarter page(inside magazine)= 5,000

Half of quarter (inside mag) = 2,500

The magazine will be a weekly publication about Nigerian stories, books, book reviews and author interview. If you would love to grace the cover page and have an interview with me, feel free to send an email to jadejay090@gmail.com and I will get back to you.

Authors, this is one free opportunity you should not miss.

To place your advert, arrange for an interview / book reviews or for other enquiries send an email to jadejay090@gmail.com and I will get back to you.
Re: New Magazine Publication by Ambassador1991(m): 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
Can I have your number please?
Re: New Magazine Publication by Ambassador1991(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
ekaromail:
Hello I am coming out with my own magazine "Karo's Story mag."

This is a magazine that promises to go far and wide and we are in the process of producing the first publication.

This is going to be a weekly publication and I can promise that your adverts will go far and wide, even beyond the shores of Edo State, Lagos and Delta State.

Our advert rates are very cheap.

Our rates for a month

Full page (inside front cover) = 20,000

Half page (inside front cover) = 10,000

Full page (outside back cover)= 25,000.

Half page (outside back cover) =12,500).

Full page (inside back cover) =20,000).
Half page (inside back cover) =10,000.
Full page (inside magazine) = 15,000

Half page (inside magazine) = 10,000

Quarter page(inside magazine)= 5,000

Half of quarter (inside mag) = 2,500

The magazine will be a weekly publication about Nigerian stories, books, book reviews and author interview. If you would love to grace the cover page and have an interview with me, feel free to send an email to jadejay090@gmail.com and I will get back to you.

Authors, this is one free opportunity you should not miss.

To place your advert, arrange for an interview / book reviews or for other enquiries send an email to jadejay090@gmail.com and I will get back to you.
I will love to share my ideas with you.
Re: New Magazine Publication by ekaromail: 7:39am On Feb 03, 2015
Reach me via jadejay090@gmail.com
Re: New Magazine Publication by Ambassador1991(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
ekaromail:
Reach me via jadejay090@gmail.com
I have sent you a mail with Subject: Teens Magazine. Please, tell me what you think about it. Thanks.
Re: New Magazine Publication by repogirl(f): 6:01am On Feb 20, 2015
Hi karo, been a while... This is a wonderful idea, well done.

Do u need contributors? I could contribute, especially fictionally wink.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please, Hire Me If You Are Looking For An All-round Writer (news, Sports, Comedy / I Am A Freelance Writer. I Can Write Anything For You / Best Free Writing Software For Aspiring Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.