Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,235 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) (11263 Views)

Collections Of Some Tecno Stock Roms & Back Up / How To Flash/install Custom Roms For Android Devices (S2,S3,S4 E.t.c.) / HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by rockyk: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2013
I use a HTC one xl.the pics below is what I get when I try using the sense 5 toolbox.btw,my celly is a 4.2.2 android custom Rom.any help plss?

Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by wozup: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2013
EMMAUGOH: GREETINGS WELL ACCEPTED.. TECNO IS A GREAT PHONE TOO !! grin grin grin
Lolz..buh u be learner for where HTC dey o
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by praemaise(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
EMMAUGOH: man unlock your bootloader and install recovery then flsh super su.zip from recovery finish OR YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS [url] http://ausdroid.net/2012/05/21/how-to-root-the-htc-one-xl-generic-telstra/[/url]

Does this also root HTC One V?
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
@ praise yes
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by praemaise(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
EMMAUGOH: @ praise yes

OK.
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by Defaramade(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Anybody ever heard of PACman rom here??
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by hyuga(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER APART FROM USING HTC DEV METHOD? I WANNA UNLOCK MY HTC VIVD. ALREADY ROOTED AND S-OFF
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 12, 2013
hyuga: ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO UNLOCK BOOTLOADER APART FROM USING HTC DEV METHOD? I WANNA UNLOCK MY HTC VIVD. ALREADY ROOTED AND S-OFF
htc dev i the best i have unlocked many vivid w ithout any problem
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by bunburized(f): 7:46am On Dec 12, 2013
rockyk: I use a HTC one xl.the pics below is what I get when I try using the sense 5 toolbox.btw,my celly is a 4.2.2 android custom Rom.any help plss?
Pls how did you upgrade your htc one xl?
Also I will appreciate if you can tell me how to root and flash custom rom on my htc one xl.
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2013
bunburized:
Pls how did you upgrade your htc one xl?
Also I will appreciate if you can tell me how to root and flash custom rom on my htc one xl.
best way to upgrade your phone is to download ruu for asiai rom,and flash from there u can get upgrade from htc ota to 5.0 [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by bunburized(f): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
EMMAUGOH: best way to upgrade your phone is to download ruu for asiai rom,and flash from there u can get upgrade from htc ota to 5.0 [color=#990000][/color]
Actually, all you have said above seem like french to me. I will appreciate directions or a link where I can get step-by-step directions.
Statements like the above you dropped only complicate things the more. Thanks.
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by wozup: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
bunburized:
Actually, all you have above above seem like french to me. I will appreciate directions or a link where I can get step-by-step directions.
Statements like the above you dropped only complicate things the more. Thanks.
Lolz. Funny u.
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by falansa: 4:59am On Dec 14, 2013
Posman:

hit me up

Where do you stay in Ib bro? I need some games on my phone... FIFA 14 and ASPHALT 8 especially
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by Posman(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2013
falansa:

Where do you stay in Ib bro? I need some games on my phone... FIFA 14 and ASPHALT 8 especially

akobo but currently out of ibadan to come bak nxt year
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by wozup: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
plz bro I don't know what happened to my brother's htc g2 is not
booting anymore, I was just browsing yesterday and
noticed that none of the button is working do I decided
to remove the battery after removing it I tried to power
it on but is not booting it will just vibrate 3 times and
the notification light will keep blinking, I did factory
reset still the something I have recovery installed on it, I
even tried to install another ROM but is still the same,
plz come to my aid. may God help you too..
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by uma09: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2013
plx guys i need medium class sony xperia or htc e.g htc incredible clean fairly use 4 sale...i am 4rm minna 07033107392
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
wozup: plz bro I don't know what happened to my brother's htc g2 is not
booting anymore, I was just browsing yesterday and
noticed that none of the button is working do I decided
to remove the battery after removing it I tried to power
it on but is not booting it will just vibrate 3 times and
the notification light will keep blinking, I did factory
reset still the something I have recovery installed on it, I
even tried to install another ROM but is still the same,
plz come to my aid. may God help you too..
maybe u restore it to stock with an ruu and know wether its hardware or software
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by wozup: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
EMMAUGOH: maybe u restore it to stock with an ruu and know wether its hardware or software
tnx how would I get that ruu and am I going to flash it the same way i flash rom
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by wozup: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
EMMAUGOH: maybe u restore it to stock with an ruu and know wether its hardware or software
plz can you provide me a link to download it.tnx
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
wozup:
tnx how would I get that ruu and am I going to flash it the same way i flash rom
ru n from ur laptop

http://www.androidruu.com/getdownload.php?file=Vision/RUU_Vision_Gingerbread_S_HTC_WWE_2.42.405.3_Radio_12.56.60.25_26.10.04.03_M_release_224299_signed.exe
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by wozup: 4:30am On Dec 18, 2013
EMMAUGOH: ru n from ur laptop

http://www.androidruu.com/getdownload.php?file=Vision/RUU_Vision_Gingerbread_S_HTC_WWE_2.42.405.3_Radio_12.56.60.25_26.10.04.03_M_release_224299_signed.exe
tnx bro..plz what am I to do after I install and open it on my laptop? tnx for our respond.
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 18, 2013
wozup:
tnx bro..plz what am I to do after I install and open it on my laptop? tnx for our respond.
boot to botloader or just plug the phone On and run the ruu
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by Defaramade(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2013
Guys abeg which kernel can i flash on my htc evo 3d to correct wifi error, or where can i get htc evo 3d stock kernel?? I tried to flash leedroid's fast charge kernel but i got installation aborted & my wifi has been acting up since then
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by wozup: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2013
EMMAUGOH: boot to botloader or just plug the phone On and run the ruu
σк тαηχ вʀσ.
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2013
Defaramade: Guys abeg which kernel can i flash on my htc evo 3d to correct wifi error, or where can i get htc evo 3d stock kernel?? I tried to flash leedroid's fast charge kernel but i got installation aborted & my wifi has been acting up since then
what cause most wi4i error in htc is whenever your are installing a downgraded kernel to a higher kernel, just look for a kernel that is more up to date and install, be sure it support your rom, whether stock or custom
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by Defaramade(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2013
EMMAUGOH: what cause most wi4i error in htc is whenever your are installing a downgraded kernel to a higher kernel, just look for a kernel that is more up to date and install, be sure it support your rom, whether stock or custom
Thanks boss. Problem solved all thanks to clockworkmod recovery, i just restored my backed up rom & my wifi is now fully functional. That is why it's very important to have a custom recovery & a backup of one's stock rom in case of yawa like this.
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by wozup: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2013
Defaramade: Thanks boss. Problem solved all thanks to clockworkmod recovery, i just restored my backed up rom & my wifi is now fully functional. That is why it's very important to have a custom recovery & a backup of one's stock rom in case of yawa like this.
na so bro..na wetin fall my hand be that concerning d g2.
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by Defaramade(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2013
wozup:
na so bro..na wetin fall my hand be that concerning d g2.
Lolz, a ''recoveryless'' phone is a potential ''brick'' or ''bootloop''.
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by wozup: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Defaramade: Lolz, a ''recoveryless'' phone is a potential ''brick'' or ''bootloop''.
bootloop trying to fix it with method Emma gave me..
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by muba4huss(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
pls have been having problem in using my HTC Droid incredible 2 hotopot, it just keep on not connecting. Pls I need help
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2014
muba4huss: pls have been having problem in using my HTC Droid incredible 2 hotopot, it just keep on not connecting. Pls I need help
DOWNLOAD FOXFI FROM MARKET AND USE AND ALSO FOXFI KEY FROM BLACKMARKET
Re: Htc Family(root,roms,mods..) by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2014
Defaramade: Lolz, a ''recoveryless'' phone is a potential ''brick'' or ''bootloop''.
WHO TOLD U,U THINK HTC IS TECNO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Get Airtel 4GB Data For Just N300 / Resetting Share N Sell Pin For MTN / Gionee, Tecno. The Rise Of Chinese Brands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.