Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE (1252 Views)

Beware Of A Tiler Called Tunde Is Unprofessional / Nairaland Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE / A Must Read Before You Call A Tiler To Lay Tiles In Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
TUNDE mayb introducing himself as a Tiler for a while now, due to his incompetent about d tilling job we are now makin it clear to everyone on this forum to creat a distance from him. Some nairalander ve hired him nd now they are now regretting. In order to safe my fellow brothers nd sister's from bein another victim dats y we are makin it known to d public. He's from sango otta, he use two mobile number which are 08035095668 or 08189233215. Be warned
Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Parohfrey(f): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
tell us what the problem is.
Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by bigtt76(f): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Tunde my tiler <singing a remix version of Olamide's Yemi my Lover> grin
Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by mkoabiola: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
What has he done ? U don't come to NL and dent hs image.
Dd u gv hm a job or what?
Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Bw warned
Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
@ abiola tunder brother, are u challenging me or u want to know d born of contention
Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2013
mko abiola: What has he done ? U don't come to NL and dent hs image.
Dd u gv hm a job or what?
what did u mean by dent, ooh no wonder is ur brother. Did u pray in ur life to waste over 2m naira mainly because of a stupid tiler, if ur answer is no den kip fuckin quite.
Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by kelvin1191(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
ganny1: what did u mean by dent, ooh no wonder is ur brother. Did u pray in ur life to waste over 2m naira mainly because of a stupid tiler, if ur answer is no den kip fuckin quite.

U should av told us what he did and if possible with evidence. D young man (ABIOLA) asked a very good question but ur response was like that of a.... Are you still going to call me TUNDE's brother?
Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
@ keliven,don't mind him he's doing reharase here,he's pians him to the vaine,he will fine he's way back and snap the pics and post it here to all to judge
Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
@ ganny the problem u have is that u get angry eaisyly,remember your creator and let how to talk to ppl
Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by lovetosin: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
@ganny1: I think if you really wanna help anyone here,so they don't fall victim to guys like "Tunde d quack tiler"(No doubt there are a lot of them here) you should at least be able to post pictures, if the job is that terribly bad instead of going on about this #2m tiles.
Remember anyone who can type,can come on here and quite easily make a claim but without substantive evidence(pics),folks are not gonna take you seriously.When ahonaii had issues with brabus,he backed it up,and it was resolved.There are always 2 sides to a coin,i would say if you can come up with anything,do all of us a favor,and just shut the Bleep up.

Note:And for you too,Tunde,if you are that good of a tiler,it just beats me that you can't even showcase a single or any of your work here,you spend hours on here going back n forth with ganny,but u never for once thought,[b]its in your own best interest [/b]to post pic,ganny doesnt need a tiling job,YOU need one,its not rock science,post a damn pic and vindicate yourself,so you could move on from this episode and get more jobs(if you really are a good tiler).
Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by Tundetiler2011(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
@ love tosin,ma I'm sure of my profession and am proud of it I have pics of my past and present pics to back myself up,he's the complaintian I want him to post the pics of the work I did for him...wat ganny meant think that's is the only that's is educated that's what I'm telling him,ma u can give me your e-mail to send pics of my present project thank and God bless
Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by omoteejay(m): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2013
@ Mr Ganny1, I really appreciate all your kind for me...
Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
omoteejay: @ Mr Ganny1, I really appreciate all your kind for me...
@ Omo TeeJay u are welcome. Omoteejay is a painter, he worked at d same site where tunde tiler worked. Is a good painter, I love is job. He turned my flat to paradise, just try him nd u wil b glad u did. His a cool headed, religious nd young guy who listen to correction, may God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Kk
Re: Dear Nairalander Beware Of A Tiler Called TUNDE by ganny1: 12:55am On Nov 20, 2013
War against indiscipline

(1) (Reply)

Two Story Building Uncompleted On A Plot Of Land / Land & House For Sale In Crown Estate, Sangotedo By Shopprite / 3 Bedroom Flat To Let In Egbeda,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.