Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

HIV/AIDS Support Group.... - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV/AIDS Support Group.... (46616 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by lucyiyabor: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2015
My Experience;

I am Lucy by name I red information posted by Sandra Moses on October 2014 in Nairaland forum on HIV/AIDS support group I saw evidence of truth, i m HIV positive as I am aware of it for the past 14 months although I am a nurse working at private hospital and we offer ARV service but seeing the side effect of it on patients I found it difficult to conclude with the decision of taking ARV first line dose daily. But as days passes my CD4 is going down, I checked my CD4 bimonthly as per November 2014 my CD4 was 138 cells I was having severe cough, malaria and typhoid, later I found out that I have TB, each two weeks I lost 3kg.

I was searching online for help on immune booster till I found Sandra’s testimony I quickly call the number she provided after chatting will with him I discovered that the person I called is also into practice that strengthen my confident I immediately order for one full carton of the supplement. I drank 20ml (2 table spoon day and night) for two weeks I start seeing the effect of the cough syrup I was taking earlier. I reduce hand on the dose and be taking 20ml daily.

When I started on 4th of November 2014 my CD4 was 127 Cell and on 10th January 2015 I repeated the CD4 it was 804 cell the lab scientist in my facility said that there was an error the next day he repeated it and have 805, he ask what I was taking I gave him sample of 2 bottle, he argue and place someone already having resistant on ARV adults 2nd line (ALU 250mg & TDF/300/300mg) 10ml daily, the woman with CD4 7cells just today increase to 298 CD4 cells.
I am now healthy no more TB or constant fever my current CD4 as for today is 986 cells, just got my viral load result today from Medcure lab it’s undetectable. I believed that this is a move to a total cure I’m still on 10ml maintenance dose daily for now.

Whether you are positive or Negative healthy living is what matters. Please let spread this information/news to our friends about this wonderful supplement that is being produce here in our country and pray hard for the long life of producer and his teams so that it will not be politicizes, if our government support him I believed he will do more. If you are not infected you are affected. Help everyone around you today. Here are their website www.draladdin.com and their hotline+2347034695130, +2347088698198.

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by lucyiyabor: 6:27am On Mar 12, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Discrimination is order of the day by static humans not willing to update!
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by emukammaduabuch: 7:39am On Mar 15, 2015
@ GenBuhari.
I really understand every thing you are saying! behind every rumor there are element of truth.
Well to start with I am Dr. Emuka, i am a doctor in public health and did my Masters and PhD in HIV management in South Africa, and presently have work with a lot of NGOs on HIV treatment care and support, in many country including Nigeria.

I can categorically said from many experience!
That HIV might not be the cause of AIDS, AIDS has been into existence before the arrival of HIV. One with HIV can develop AIDS especially when he or she is aware of the status because of the psychological trauma lost of appetite, toxic AZT, etc. Let us wake up not to believed every thing said by westerner's. Lets do our own research. AZT was design to kill the virus not to treat AIDS its very dangerous to bone marrow.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by lifenajeje(m): 8:27am On Mar 15, 2015
Genbuhari you are here again am coming back
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by emukammaduabuch: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2015
@ Lucy!
You are being honest about the new supplement i wish every infected individual can start taking despite your CD4 level.

On last December 2014 during the health workers strike in Lagos a patient presented the supplement to me NARV-P half bottle and wanted to inquire more about it from me if it has any interaction with his ART, my eye went to were the wrote Herbal Mixture i collect it from the patient and trow it into a trash and seriously worn him not to have anything to do with Herbs.

On January i return for my inspection on the same Hospital, i know of another patients in critical condition she has been on 2nd adult baseline with 18 CD4 cells for past months and she have develop KAPOSI'S SARCOMA after refilling her ARV on December i list expected that she will make it to January base on my experience. Behold i saw this woman i can to recognize her from her i went through her folder and recommended an immediate test CD4 and viral load, the same day team produce result of 268 CD4 cell for her i argue the result and ask the woman what he was taking she brought out the same NARV-P supplement, i patiently went through the contents and saw the following ingredients; Rosemarinus Officinalis, Coriandum Sativum,Echinecea Purpurea. I quickly remember that i personally was ordering the same plants for my uncle who was HIV postive since 1995 and some time 2009 he test HIV (anti body, PCR, P24 negative) i saw it as a myths and tell him to continue with his plant 10ml daily for maintenance dose and he look ever younger till date.

I think the manufacturer man have best formulation in the world i have encourage pharmacy team to continue to prescribe it, those active ingredients are known fruits and plants and it has no interaction with whatever toxic one is taking.

Recommendation To Manufacturer:
1. I don't know why you should called the best formulation like this Herbal mixture (pls change it with natural supplement).
2. Well i might believed that i could be because of politics that made you package that way, soonest thing of improving on it.
3. consider putting a calibrated cup in your package.
4. Dosage if one is on ART; 10ml daily. if one have not started; ART 20ml daily.
5. I know your supplement is for every body please have deeper concern for those taking ART lets liberate African from this menace.

I WILL LIKE TO BE YOUR MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR TO OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

Dr. Emuka, MSc, PhD on HIV management.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Coldplay007(f): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2015
emukammaduabuch:
@ Lucy!
You are being honest about the new supplement i wish every infected individual can start taking despite your CD4 level.

On last December 2014 during the health workers strike in Lagos a patient presented the supplement to me NARV-P half bottle and wanted to inquire more about it from me if it has any interaction with his ART, my eye went to were the wrote Herbal Mixture i collect it from the patient and trow it into a trash and seriously worn him not to have anything to do with Herbs.

On January i return for my inspection on the same Hospital, i know of another patients in critical condition she has been on 2nd adult baseline with 18 CD4 cells for past months and she have develop KAPOSI'S SARCOMA after refilling her ARV on December i list expected that she will make it to January base on my experience. Behold i saw this woman i can to recognize her from her i went through her folder and recommended an immediate test CD4 and viral load, the same day team produce result of 268 CD4 cell for her i argue the result and ask the woman what he was taking she brought out the same NARV-P supplement, i patiently went through the contents and saw the following ingredients; Rosemarinus Officinalis, Coriandum Sativum,Echinecea Purpurea. I quickly remember that i personally was ordering the same plants for my uncle who was HIV postive since 1995 and some time 2009 he test HIV (anti body, PCR, P24 negative) i saw it as a myths and tell him to continue with his plant 10ml daily for maintenance dose and he look ever younger till date.

I think the manufacturer man have best formulation in the world i have encourage pharmacy team to continue to prescribe it, those active ingredients are known fruits and plants and it has no interaction with whatever toxic one is taking.

1. I don't know why you should called the best formulation like this Herbal mixture (pls change it with natural supplement).
2. Well i might believed that i could be because of politics that made you package that way, soonest thing of improving on it.
4. Dosage if one is on ART; 10ml daily. if one have not started; ART 20ml daily.
5. I know your supplement is for every body please have deeper concern for those taking ART lets liberate African from this menace.

God will forgive you. You are trying to defraud poor HIV clients..

4 Likes

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Coldplay007(f): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2015
emukammaduabuch:
@ Lucy!

Please nobody should respond to these guy and Lucy, He only wants to sell the rubbish drug..
They are both working in cahoot

2 Likes

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thank you.
emukammaduabuch:
@ GenBuhari.
I really understand every thing you are saying! behind every rumor there are element of truth.
Well to start with I am Dr. Emuka, i am a doctor in public health and did my Masters and PhD in HIV management in South Africa, and presently have work with a lot of NGOs on HIV treatment care and support, in many country including Nigeria.

That HIV might not be the cause of AIDS, AIDS has been into existence before the arrival of HIV. One with HIV can develop AIDS especially when he or she is aware of the status because of the psychological trauma lost of appetite, toxic AZT, etc. Let us wake up not to believed every thing said by westerner's. Lets do our own research. AZT was design to kill the virus not to treat AIDS its very dangerous to bone marrow.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by drered(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 16, 2015
You say AZT was designed to kill the virus, but Virus HIV does not exist. I think I recall from somewhere that AZT was originally developed for cancer treatment, but was discontinued for being to harmful to health.

I think we need to be honest and say the West chose AZT simply to kill off people who they label HIV+ mainly in Africa.
emukammaduabuch:
@ GenBuhari.

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by ogboni76(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by ogboni76(m): 7:35am On Mar 17, 2015
Hi guys, thanks to the OP for this forum, I have read all what people said, I am not +, but an ex of mine called me in january that she lost her husband after 6 months of illness and he was diagnosed HIV+, so automaticaly, she is also +, you guys needed to see how I wept on phone like a child, we cried together as if it was a death sentence, I summoned courage and swore that day to be there for her no matter what.. The miracle here is that, HER CHILD IS NEGATIVE, we talk everyday and we encourage each other in many ways, I still have strong feelings for her(NOT PITY) and right now she is living life to the brim one day at a time, the fact that she opened up to me makes me feel honoured and loved, am refering her to this forum, she's got a lot to learn and share as well..once again thanks for creating this page...[i][/i]
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by sunnshyn(f): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm really going to be very careful with my words...

I'd like to support GenBuhari who goes around saying there's no HIV/AIDs...however, I would need to be careful.

All I'd say is - if you believe there's HIV/AIDs, I'd tell you there is a CURE...

It's sad 'cos the west have thrown this at us for far too long and NOW is the time for people to speak up and fight them and their conspiracy!!

I'm careful with my words here remember...

If you have been diagnosed with HIV, diabetes, viral diseases, whatever it is and want a CURE and want to live a healthy life again without all this synthesised medications, drop your email....(Can't access my PM)

I should have done this a long time ago, however, there is time for everything.....
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by sunnshyn(f): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
You say AZT was designed to kill the virus, but Virus HIV does not exist. I think I recall from somewhere that AZT was originally developed for cancer treatment, but was discontinued for being to harmful to health.

I think we need to be honest and say the West chose AZT simply to kill off people who they label HIV+ mainly in Africa.

Kill off isn't the right words...these people make so much money from these toxic drugs and that' why the cabals(manufacturers) keep thriving...

I'm conversing with you now GenBuhari, I have seen personally people especially pregnant women who originally are healthy, then go for their antenatals, are asked to get tested, and the result comes out positive. They bring their partner who they've been having sexual contact with(unprotected) from the word go and he tests negative. Then, the person administering the test says he's on the 'window period' meaning that at that time the virus cannot be detected and should come back in 3 months, he goes back and still the same result(negative) even after 1 year and so on...what does that say to us?? Meanwhile, the poor women will be placed on the toxic ARVs just to prevent mother to child transmission as they and then the child get delivered and tests negative...lol...

This is just a scenario...
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
You are contradicting yourself.

HIV does not exist so a cure is not required.

All the victims need to do to recover their health is to discontinue the HIV meds.
sunnshyn:
I'm really going to be very careful with my words...

I'd like to support GenBuhari who goes around saying there's no HIV/AIDs...however, I would need to be careful.

All I'd say is - if you believe there's HIV/AIDs, I'd tell you there is a CURE...

It's sad 'cos the west have thrown this at us for far too long and NOW is the time for people to speak up and fight them and their conspiracy!!

I'm careful with my words here remember...

If you have been diagnosed with HIV, diabetes, viral diseases, whatever it is and want a CURE and want to live a healthy life again without all this synthesised medications, drop your email....(Can't access my PM)

I should have done this a long time ago, however, there is time for everything.....

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by sunnshyn(f): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
You are contradicting yourself.

HIV does not exist so a cure is not required.

All the victims need to do to recover their health is to discontinue the HIV meds.

No I am not...I'm saying, if anyone believes they have it, I'll tell them there is a cure. You get??

And let me ask you, will discontinuing their HIV meds and just continuing their lives keep them healthy?

1 Like

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by integrity85(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
sunnshyn:

No I am not...I'm saying, if anyone believes they have it, I'll tell them there is a cure. You get??

And let me ask you, will discontinuing their HIV meds and just continuing their lives keep them healthy?

My younger sis has been on this for a long time. I, for my part, have not given up hope on her case.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by sunnshyn(f): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
integrity85:

My younger sis has been on this for a long time. I, for my part, have not given up hope on her case.
Sunnshyn, let's see how it goes.... sleekluiz@gmail.com

Whatever transpires between us via email should be acknowledged here(on this thread) for creating awareness..
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by integrity85(m): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
sunnshyn:

Whatever transpires between us via email should be acknowledged here(on this thread) for creating awareness..

cool
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by integrity85(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
sunnshyn:

The very problem that was affecting your PM is now affecting you email direct reception.
I received your mail but the replies I sent you, certainly, bounced back. Let me know if there is still any means of reaching you.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by nasonaso: 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
'ookk
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by jacykizz: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hiv is not the end of life..there is chance to live on..stop the stigma and discrimination
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Annblender(f): 3:37am On Jun 08, 2015
GOOD NEWS! CURE FOR HIV/AIDS IS OUT
Share the regimen of the drug your taking with him, tell him your CD4, and if possible your viral load level, he will help you out.

cure for AIDS and HIV is available now, its some natural food &
plants you may know.

Meet Dr.D.F an American (PhD) pharmacology and therapeutic scientist; https://www.fiverr.com/danielfranklin, he will give you a 3 page guide soft copy write-up on the edible plants and food to eat, how to prepare it, and dose to be taken for your HIV/AIDS treatment and total cure!

Its working, it worked on me my viral load is undetectable, CD4 from 413 to 108 within two months of this diet.

It does not interact with ARV drugs, do not miss this opportunity lets help ourselves PLWHA (people living with HIV/AIDS).

He has account page in freelance in other to be reach by PLWHA around the globe and to help them out.
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by plendil: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
sunnshyn:

Kill off isn't the right words...these people make so much money from these toxic drugs and that' why the cabals(manufacturers) keep thriving...

I'm conversing with you now GenBuhari, I have seen personally people especially pregnant women who originally are healthy, then go for their antenatals, are asked to get tested, and the result comes out positive. They bring their partner who they've been having sexual contact with(unprotected) from the word go and he tests negative. Then, the person administering the test says he's on the 'window period' meaning that at that time the virus cannot be detected and should come back in 3 months, he goes back and still the same result(negative) even after 1 year and so on...what does that say to us?? Meanwhile, the poor women will be placed on the toxic ARVs just to prevent mother to child transmission as they and then the child get delivered and tests negative...lol...

This is just a scenario...

Your blinding ignorance is reassuring. At least it gives me a clue as to the supposed cure you're peddling. Just a clarification, you dont believe in the HIV but you believe there is a cure? How incoherent can on get. undecided

To the bolded above, such cases abound in medical literature which is known as discordancy. A host of factors are responsible, not necessarily the window period. That however does not discount the existence of the virus or the efficacy of the current ARVS. Indeed, the current regimens used in PMTCT are less toxic than the previous ones and have demonstrated in clear ways their efficacy.

The current practise known as option B+ is to start those women, once confirmed positive, on treatment asap. This is the best way to reduce the chances of her passing it to her unborn child.

Having experienced first hand what HIV/AIDS has done to families in Kaduna, Kano, Edo, Kogi, Taraba, Benue, Enugu and now Ebonyi, many of which were due to ignorance (like you) and denial (like General Buhari), I have this final word to to your and your partners in this inhuman, unspeakably callous practise of leading people astray: REPENT!!

1 Like

Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by plendil: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Annblender:
[s]GOOD NEWS! CURE FOR HIV/AIDS IS OUT[/s] FALSE!!!
[s]Share the regimen of the drug your taking with him, tell him your CD4, and if possible your viral load level, he will help you out.

plants you may know.

Meet Dr.D.F an American (PhD) pharmacology and therapeutic scientist; https://www.fiverr.com/danielfranklin, he will give you a 3 page guide soft copy write-up on the edible plants and food to eat, how to prepare it, and dose to be taken for your HIV/AIDS treatment and total cure!

Its working, it worked on me my viral load is undetectable, CD4 from 413 to 108 within two months of this diet.

It does not interact with ARV drugs, do not miss this opportunity lets help ourselves PLWHA (people living with HIV/AIDS).

He has account page in freelance in other to be reach by PLWHA around the globe and to help them[/s]
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by plendil: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
ogboni76:
Hi guys, thanks to the OP for this forum, I have read all what people said, I am not +, but an ex of mine called me in january that she lost her husband after 6 months of illness and he was diagnosed HIV+, so automaticaly, she is also +, you guys needed to see how I wept on phone like a child, we cried together as if it was a death sentence, I summoned courage and swore that day to be there for her no matter what.. The miracle here is that, HER CHILD IS NEGATIVE, we talk everyday and we encourage each other in many ways, I still have strong feelings for her(NOT PITY) and right now she is living life to the brim one day at a time, the fact that she opened up to me makes me feel honoured and loved, am refering her to this forum, she's got a lot to learn and share as well..once again thanks for creating this page...[i][/i]

Sorry for the loss of her husband, but its good news that the child is negative. Encourage to ensure she takes her ARV medication religiously, and she'll be just fine. She will be able to live for many years to care for her child. cheers

jacykizz:
Hiv is not the end of life..there is chance to live on..stop the stigma and discrimination
very true
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 09, 2015
I love this thread,any1 in kaduna pls?
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Annblender(f): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2015
If your HIV+ please don't take this for granted New supplement for HIV/AIDS; meet Dr. Daniel Franklin, https://www.fiverr.com/danielfranklin
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Annblender(f): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2015
GOOD NEWS! CURE FOR HIV/AIDS IS OUT FALSE!!!
Share the regimen of the drug your taking with him, tell him your CD4, and if possible your viral load level, he will help you out.

plants you may know.

Its working, it worked for me my viral load is undetectable, CD4 from 413 to 108 within two months of this diet.

He has account page in freelance in other to be reach by PLWHA around the globe and to help them
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Anybody in the house?
Re: HIV/AIDS Support Group.... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Annblender:
If your HIV+ please don't take this for granted New supplement for HIV/AIDS; meet Dr. Daniel Franklin, https://www.fiverr.com/danielfranklin
I'm careful of such supplement cos the one I took didn't increase my cd4,mine is 500

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Rejects Cars Exxonmobil Donated / 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) / A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.