Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees (1915 Views)

Do You HAVE Letter M On The Palm? – Here’s What It Means / Do Elephants Really Have Four Knees? / Please Can Sum1 Take Note Of Me?!m New Atleast A Lil Hi Will Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2013
I need an urgent help from any willing moderator. i will like to request for my diary page on the diary section to be removed. my sis called frm scul and was mad at me. she said d info was too much. she might be right but that doesnt matter now. i just want the thread to be removed permanently. pls and pls, i beg of u. if by tomoro it isnt removed, i will have no choice but to deactivate this account. i know deactivating will not prevent pple from veiwing it but that's my only option now. so, pls do me this favour. i hope my request will be granted. thank u and God bless as u help me. This is the link to the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1314178/m-y-m%C2%AA-h%C2%AA

1 Like

Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by marvelling(m): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: I need an urgent help from any willing moderator. i will like to request for my diary page on the diary section to be removed. my sis called frm scul and was mad at me. she said d info was too much. she might be right but that doesnt matter now. i just want the thread to be removed permanently. pls and pls, i beg of u. if by tomoro it isnt removed, i will have no choice but to deactivate this account. i know deactivating will not prevent pple from veiwing it but that's my only option now. so, pls do me this favour. i hope my request will be granted. thank u and God bless as u help me. This is the link to the thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1314178/m-y-m%C2%AA-h%C2%AA

grin grin
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Anuoluwap(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
To be sincere my lady, you talk/write too much. You gave an info that could jeopardise your dad's life. You let us know when and what time he visits home considering the kind of job he does. That you have gone too far...... Now I know how chronic thieves gather info of their targets cause you just did......mods pls help her out

2 Likes

Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Anuoluwap: To be sincere my lady, you talk/write too much. You gave an info that could jeopardise your dad's life. You let us know when and what time he visits home considering the kind of job he does. That you have gone too far...... Now I know how chronic thieves gather info of their targets cause you just did......mods pls help her out
sad
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Anuoluwap(m): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: sad
smiley don't worry be happy
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2013
Reported.
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Anuoluwap(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
Have you notified the mods in diary section?
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
Anuoluwap: Have you notified the mods in diary section?
no. d mod there aint active
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Caracta(f): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2013
*deep sigh*

I like your sister. I really do.

3 Likes

Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
sexkillz: Reported.
thanks
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Caracta(f): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: no. d mod there aint active

She is active...very active. She replies mails very fast. She is really doing a good job.
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Seun(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2013
Why not just edit the posts?
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Seun: Why not just edit the posts?
i just did that. pls take it down. i still feel insecure.
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Seun(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2013
You've just gone through a surgery and your sister should be supporting you and not threatening you over what amounts to nothing. Tell her to go bugger herself and let you recuperate in peace. smiley
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Iaz93: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
*sigh*
angry
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2013
Seun: You've just gone through a surgery and your sister should be supporting you and not threatening you over what amounts to nothing. Tell her to go bugger herself and let you recuperate in peace. smiley
cry
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by GSKing: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2013
Seun: You've just gone through a surgery and your sister should be supporting you and not threatening you over what amounts to nothing. Tell her to go bugger herself and let you recuperate in peace. smiley
Private Info is just too much on that diary, her sister is looking out for her.
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
i cnt take it anymore. d pressure is too much. m done!
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Caracta(f): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
I actually like this new "version" of Seun. He is completely different and kinda free. Is love involved?
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Iaz93: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: i cnt take it anymore. d pressure is too much. m done!
no go hang yourself oh!!
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by GSKing: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
Caracta: I actually like this new "version" of Seun. He is completely different and kinda free. Is love involved?
Thought I was the only one that noticed...
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by GSKing: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2013
Marthakings: i cnt take it anymore. d pressure is too much. m done!
A little longer... they are on your case!
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Iaz93: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Ahya! Poor girl. She deactivated her account.

Her sis harsh gan grin
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by AbuMikey(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2013

What am I seeing?? shockedshocked

Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by UjSizzle(f): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
Caracta: I actually like this new "version" of Seun. He is completely different and kinda free. Is love involved?
grin grin

He doesn't seem to have changed much in moi eyes undecided
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Caracta(f): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
He has changed o..his recent comments are 'shocking' in a romantic way, i tell ya!

@marthakings, awwww i hope you come back. That was fast!

1 Like

Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by AbuMikey(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2013

All isn't well afteral embarassed

Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by AbuMikey(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2013

All these kind thing sef! sad

Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by cumz(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
i cnt take it anymore. d pressure is too much. m done!
ow come I can't view Ur profile.
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by UjSizzle(f): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
Romantic? Do u have a thing for him undecided

I hope she comes back with an I.D that isn't related to her real name.
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Acidosis(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Anuoluwap:

Oga, I think you're the one inviting the masses to read her stories via your concised summary..
Re: Please Moderators Help Me... M On My Knees by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
She was very young and took some decisions based on her age, a pity some of them weren't wise. pls Oga seun, help take down some of her threads with personal ish, she had loads of them. I also hope what I said to her didn't increase her desire to deactivate cry sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Got This Instead Of Her Phone Number. / See Picture Of How To Identify Poisonous And Non-poisonous SNAKES / Skye Bank Rewards Skye Rainbow Essay Competition Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.