Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. (9524 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 12:09am On Nov 10, 2013
The vast majority of the doctrines and beliefs of the Roman catholic church have no basis whatsoever in the bible. They were added at a later date contrary to the clear warning of the bible in Revelation 22:18, Which amount to disobedience and blatant disregard of God's instructions.
Here is a list of the main unscriptural doctrines and the date on which they were made official. All Roman catholics are forced to accept them without question.

1. The daily mass-394 A.D.
2. The doctrine of purgatory(pope Gregory)-593A.D.
3. Prayers to the virgin, Queen of heaven-600A.D.
4. The first pope(Boniface 3)-610A.D.
5. Kissing of the pope's foot began in 709 A.D.
6. Temporal power of the pope declared in 750A.D.
7. Worship of images, relics and cross, this began in 788 A.D.
8. Holy water blessed by a priest-850 A.D.
9. Veneration of st. Joseph-890A.D.
10. Canonisation of dead saints(pope John the 15th)-995A.D.
11. The mass declared to be a sacrifice of christ-1050A.D.
12. Celibacy of the priesthood and nuns-1050A.D.
13. The rosary introduced by peter the Hermit in 1090A.D.
14. Selling indulgencies began in 1190A.D.
15. Doctrines of transubstantiation adopted in 1215A.D.
16. Confession of sins to human priest-1215 A.D.
17. Adoration the water(pope Honorius)-1220 A.D.
18. Interpretation of bible for laity-1229A.D.
19. Scapular declared a charm against dangers-1287A.D.
20. Communion under one kind-1414A.D.
21. Seven sacraments declared in 1439A.D.
22. Superstitions of the Ave Maria(pope sextus)-1508A.D.
23. Tradition established as infallible authority.-1545A.D.
24. Apocryphal books added to the bible in 1546A.D.
25. Infallibility of the popes-1870A.D.
26. Mary declared the mother of God, 1931A.D.
27. Assumption(translation) of the virgin Mary, 1950A.D.

This is only a partial list as the burning of candle wax, incense and many others were not included in the list the Roman hierarchy has added to the bible. All of them are without a shred of divine authority.

It has been proven that almost all these tradition and dogmas accepted by the Roman catholic church are of pagan origin. This has been admitted by prominent Roman catholics themselves.

Cardinal Newman, one of the authorities most respected by Rome itself writes on page 359 of his book 'the development of the christian Religion' state that incense, candles, votive offerings, holywater, holidays and seasons of devotions, processions, blessing of fields, sacerdotal vestments, monks, nuns and knights, images etc are all of pagan origin.

It is clear that Roman catholic is not a church but a glorified cult. They are just acting like a church. They have lost their glory since the pagan took over it. What they are practising now is black magic and voodoo. And note that anyone practising those rubbish will nt get to the gate of heaven not to talk of entering it. They will be huled to hell fire-REVELATION 21:8. REVELATION 21:27.

These practices are mere traditions of men and not of God.
The catholics have since lost its glory what is remaining now is dryness, and it have been taken taken over by pagan and traditionalist. Be WARNED!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Afam4eva(m): 12:20am On Nov 10, 2013
All these ITK people sha... The bible says that anyone who does not accept Jesus as their lord and saviour will go to hell and not anyone who has doctrines. The basis for making heaven is accepting Jesus. Chikena.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 10, 2013
So lets say i am a Catholic. Lived a good life; showed love to my fellow man; then I died.

So you are saying, God will look me in the face and say, " Hey, Rado, you were a decent guy, but because you believed there was a purgatory and there isnt; because you believed Mary is an intercessor and she isn't; because you attended mass daily, and its hogwash; because you used candles in worship, and that's nonsense; because you believed a certain monk who died hundred years ago is now a saint and is here in heaven praying for you... because you believed these things, i'm sending you to hell"... Is that the kind of God you believe in, OP?

You really think God cares about the 'embellishments' we call dogma and doctrine? You really think they will form a basis for judgement on That Day? Human beings amuse me the way they chase after little inconsequential things and ignore the Big Picture.

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by philfearon(m): 2:50am On Nov 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: The vast majority of the doctrines and beliefs of the Roman catholic church have no basis whatsoever in the bible. They were added at a later date contrary to the clear warning of the bible in Revelation 22:18, Which amount to disobedience and blatant disregard of God's instructions.
Here is a list of the main unscriptural doctrines and the date on which they were made official. All Roman catholics are forced to accept them without question.

1. The daily mass-394 A.D.
2. The doctrine of purgatory(pope Gregory)-593A.D.
3. Prayers to the virgin, Queen of heaven-600A.D.
4. The first pope(Boniface 3)-610A.D.
5. Kissing of the pope's foot began in 709 A.D.
6. Temporal power of the pope declared in 750A.D.
7. Worship of images, relics and cross, this began in 788 A.D.
8. Holy water blessed by a priest-850 A.D.
9. Veneration of st. Joseph-890A.D.
10. Canonisation of dead saints(pope John the 15th)-995A.D.
11. The mass declared to be a sacrifice of christ-1050A.D.
12. Celibacy of the priesthood and nuns-1050A.D.
13. The rosary introduced by peter the Hermit in 1090A.D.
14. Selling indulgencies began in 1190A.D.
15. Doctrines of transubstantiation adopted in 1215A.D.
16. Confession of sins to human priest-1215 A.D.
17. Adoration the water(pope Honorius)-1220 A.D.
18. Interpretation of bible for laity-1229A.D.
19. Scapular declared a charm against dangers-1287A.D.
20. Communion under one kind-1414A.D.
21. Seven sacraments declared in 1439A.D.
22. Superstitions of the Ave Maria(pope sextus)-1508A.D.
23. Tradition established as infallible authority.-1545A.D.
24. Apocryphal books added to the bible in 1546A.D.
25. Infallibility of the popes-1870A.D.
26. Mary declared the mother of God, 1931A.D.
27. Assumption(translation) of the virgin Mary, 1950A.D.

This is only a partial list as the burning of candle wax, incense and many others were not included in the list the Roman hierarchy has added to the bible. All of them are without a shred of divine authority.

It has been proven that almost all these tradition and dogmas accepted by the Roman catholic church are of pagan origin. This has been admitted by prominent Roman catholics themselves.

Cardinal Newman, one of the authorities most respected by Rome itself writes on page 359 of his book 'the development of the christian Religion' state that incense, candles, votive offerings, holywater, holidays and seasons of devotions, processions, blessing of fields, sacerdotal vestments, monks, nuns and knights, images etc are all of pagan origin.

It is clear that Roman catholic is not a church but a glorified cult. They are just acting like a church. They have lost their glory since the pagan took over it. What they are practising now is black magic and voodoo. And note that anyone practising those rubbish will nt get to the gate of heaven not to talk of entering it. They will be huled to hell fire-REVELATION 21:8. REVELATION 21:27.

These practices are mere traditions of men and not of God.
The catholics have since lost its glory what is remaining now is dryness, and it have been taken taken over by pagan and traditionalist. Be WARNED!!!
What is the name of Your Holy Church?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 10, 2013
See this Fool,YOU come on Nairaland to give us Reasons why a Group of People will go to Hell;are you God? Mention the Name of your Pentecostal Church here and let us give you some home-Truths to go and mull over.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:42am On Nov 10, 2013
Radoillo: So lets say i am a Catholic. Lived a good life; showed love to my fellow man; then I died.

So you are saying, God will look me in the face and say, " Hey, Rado, you were a decent guy, but because you believed there was a purgatory and there isnt; because you believed Mary is an intercessor and she isn't; because you attended mass daily, and its hogwash; because you used candles in worship, and that's nonsense; because you believed a certain monk who died hundred years ago is now a saint and is here in heaven praying for you... because you believed these things, i'm sending you to hell"... Is that the kind of God you believe in, OP?

You really think God cares about the 'embellishments' we call dogma and doctrine? You really think they will form a basis for judgement on That Day? Human beings amuse me the way they chase after little inconsequential things and ignore the Big Picture.
believe it or not, it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Stop deceiving yourself and come out of ur evil practices.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 4:56am On Nov 10, 2013
Afam4eva: All these ITK people sha... The bible says that anyone who does not accept Jesus as their lord and saviour will go to hell and not anyone who has doctrines. The basis for making heaven is accepting Jesus. Chikena.
so when you accept jesus that's all. U accept jesus and u always do what he says u shouldn't do is called what? What caused the spiritual death of Adam and Eve? U think heaven is prepared for every nonchalant people abi? Every nonsense can stroll into it like their father's parlour. Isn't it? U amazed me
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 5:02am On Nov 10, 2013
Radoillo: So lets say i am a Catholic. Lived a good life; showed love to my fellow man; then I died.

i know ur own problem. U dnt read ur bible if u do, U wouldn't have been talking this way. Ur ignorance is very obvious.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 10, 2013
This guy is a certified clown.He just picks up trash from a anti-catholic website and places it here without even bothering to verify the facts smh

The doctrine of purgatory(pope Gregory)-593A.D..
The first pope(Boniface 3)-610A.D.

Can you even imagine the apparently contradicting claims above from the same source!! Theses guys are clowns

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 5:19am On Nov 10, 2013
Lol grin

so u nw blv that we venerate Joshep abi.. Anyway tnk God u knw

what abt 25th of december
Why is it not included in ur list
Abi u forget
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 5:21am On Nov 10, 2013
koonbey: See this Fool,YOU come on Nairaland to give us Reasons why a Group of People will go to Hell;are you God? Mention the Name of your Pentecostal Church here and let us give you some home-Truths to go and mull over.
dnt discover that u are the fool in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 5:24am On Nov 10, 2013
Abegi make i prepare for 6:00am mass jare !

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 10, 2013
woky: Lol grin

so u nw blv that we venerate Joshep abi.. Anyway tnk God u knw

what abt 25th of december
Why is it not included in ur list
Abi u forget

The clown forgot to add when 25 December became Christ's birthday Lol
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 10, 2013
woky: Abegi make i prepare for 6:00am mass jare !

Ok bros I ll attend 8am mass.let me deal with this clown
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 5:39am On Nov 10, 2013
chukwudi44:

Ok bros I ll attend 8am mass.let me deal with this clown
i believe u! U no dy take nonsense.. ; D

bt make sure u no late 4 mass o grin
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by enobaby: 5:45am On Nov 10, 2013
Ukut or whatsoever you call yourseif, thank you for advertising catholic. I can bet you that with this ur write up 2 people will leave the catholic faith and millions will join all over the world. The two people that leaves will be back in five years with all there family members including you afterseeing whatever it is u want them to see in ur pentecostal church. I am very sure you are from a catholic background, now u feel u are all grown and need to start ur own church so for you to do that there is no any church u can talk bad about without taking it out on you except catholic. Wella, we don't fight but only watch the rush tongue.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 10, 2013
Worship of images, relics and cross, this began in 788 A.D.

Maybe na your and your tithe crazy pastor de worship images because we catholics do not even worship images in. 2013.That reminds me why didn't you indicate when christian tithing started?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 10, 2013
Seriously I don't even know where to start to refute from as this write up is just too ridiculous!! People just write up anything without even bothering to check up the facts.I expected the op to do the needful amnd not just copy every thrash he reads from an anti-catholic website to this place to be disgraced.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by COvo(m): 6:43am On Nov 10, 2013
Nice one @OP.There are some called 'THE KNIGHTS OF St JOHN'.Nonsense!
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2013
chukwudi44:

The clown forgot to add when 25 December became Christ's birthday Lol
no matter how you try to defend the catholic church. Catholic church is a joke.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2013
Op,even tho u knw dey wud go 2 hell fire,kip it u 2 urself,don't judge dem,u av no ryt 2 say sum certain set of pple are going 2 hell fire,abeg,do u knw where u r going??is it heaven??we r all human beings,we don't judge one anoda,d only person dat has d ryt 2 judge is God!
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: no matter how you try to defend the catholic church. Catholic church is a joke.
why cant u disclose the name of ur church, perhaps, we may join u there or dnt you wnt to win a soul?? grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2013
you've got mail Harbosede

Harbosede02: Op,even tho u knw dey wud go 2 hell fire,kip it u 2 urself,don't judge dem,u av no ryt 2 say sum certain set of pple are going 2 hell fire,abeg,do u knw where u r going??is it heaven??we r all human beings,we don't judge one anoda,d only person dat has d ryt 2 judge is God!
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Afam4eva(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: so when you accept jesus that's all. U accept jesus and u always do what he says u shouldn't do is called what? What caused the spiritual death of Adam and Eve? U think heaven is prepared for every nonchalant people abi? Every nonsense can stroll into it like their father's parlour. Isn't it? U amazed me
I'm saying what the bible says. Take up the issue with the bible.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by pendusky(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2013
@ op see them come on u! watch ur back, afam4eva dey with bottles ooh!
i never fancy the way catholics pray for mary, to me its worshing of another being which the bible strongy disagree in the ten commandment. i need clarification here if am wrng.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm saying what the bible says. Take up the issue with the bible.
when u do what is contrary to the word of God, will u go to heaven or not
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Afam4eva(m): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: when u do what is contrary to the word of God, will u go to heaven or not
There's a reason why there's grace. We don't operate based on laws any more. So, as long as you accept Jesus as your Lord and savior, whichever doctrines one may have adhered to does not count.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by COvo(m): 7:06am On Nov 10, 2013
Afam4eva:
There's a reason why there's grace. We don't operate based on laws any more. So, as long as you accept Jesus as your Lord and savior, whichever doctrines one may have adhered to does not count.
I'm sorry,but you are so so WRONG!
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: believe it or not, it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Stop deceiving yourself and come out of ur evil practices.

Listen, dude. I only gave an illustration; I'm not even Catholic.

And stop making God out to be a 'fearful' being! He's not!

There's nothing evil, about the practices u listed. Do u even know what 'evil' means? Or. You just use words anyhow without knowing their meaning? The only evil I see here is you typing malicious words about a group of people.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Afam4eva(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2013
C.Ovo:

I'm sorry,but you are so so WRONG!
Are you an illiterate? If i'm wrong, tell me why i'm wrong and don't just make a blanket statement.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,even tho u knw dey wud go 2 hell fire,kip it u 2 urself,don't judge dem,u av no ryt 2 say sum certain set of pple are going 2 hell fire,abeg,do u knw where u r going??is it heaven??we r all human beings,we don't judge one anoda,d only person dat has d ryt 2 judge is God!
so pointing out what is wrong has amounted to judging someone abi? I dnt want them to go to hell fire that was why i am talking time to do all this. It would nt do me any good seeing my brothers and sisters perish.
Re: Reasons Why The Roman Catholic Members Will Go To Hell-fire. by woky: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2013
pendusky: @ op see them come on u! watch ur back, afam4eva dey with bottles ooh!
i never fancy the way catholics pray for mary, to me its worshing of another being which the bible strongy disagree in the ten commandment. i need clarification here if am wrng.
no need of telling u dat catholics don't worship mary becos u wil never concur even if the truth is obvious to you, so telling u that we dnt worship mary wil be a big waste of time because we wil neve arrive at a compromise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pilgrimage To Badagry Where Christianity Was First Preached In Nigeria. / Cardinal Okogie Says No To Islamic Banking / The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.