Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,362 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) (4242 Views)

El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators / Gov. Ambode To Provide 20 New Rural Roads In Each LGA Every Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by adejoro75: 1:42am On Nov 10, 2013
The man try. No politics should be played here

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by adejoro75: 1:44am On Nov 10, 2013
Flags-off Abube-Nando road

Awgbu and Amaokpala communities in Anambra State have described Gov. Peter Obi starting and completion of Odor Bridge, linking the two communities as a project only a wizard could do. They said this yesterday during the commissioning of the 165-meter Odor Bridge.

All the speakers at the flag-off ceremony said that the communities believed that the Odor River was inhabited by powerful gods and goddesses that anybody who tried to construct a bridge over it would die.

In his remarks, the State Commissioner for Works, Callistus Ilozumba said the bridge, which cost the State 1 Billion Naira was very strategic to Orumba North and other neighboring Local Governments. He also said that the Ndiukwuenu road under construction with two bridges was another major project at Orumba North.

The Gov. Who recalled that the Awgbu-Umuawulu-Nibo road was the 2nd road he flagged off as the Governor of Anambra State, said that the decision to construct the bridge was borne out of the policy of the Government to provide access to communities in the hinterland.

He assured that he would continue to work as the Governor of Anamvra State till the 17th of March, and encouraged the people to vote in Obiano for the continuation of his numerous projects.

Earlier, the Governor flagged of the construction of the 4.5 Kilometer-Abube-Nando road, which is costing the government 650 million Naira and almost over 50% completed. He said the project was in line with the promise he made to the people of the area. He said that the contractor had been adequately mobilized.

Speaking at both events, the National Chairman of APGA, Chief Victor Umeh said that the Government led by Governor Peter Obi had distinguished itself by the distribution of resources of the State for the good of all and called on the people of the State to vote for Willie Obiano for continuity of good governance.
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 10, 2013
adejoro75: Flags-off Abube-Nando road

Awgbu and Amaokpala communities in Anambra State have described Gov. Peter Obi starting and completion of Odor Bridge, linking the two communities as a project only a wizard could do. They said this yesterday during the commissioning of the 165-meter Odor Bridge.

All the speakers at the flag-off ceremony said that the communities believed that the Odor River was inhabited by powerful gods and goddesses that anybody who tried to construct a bridge over it would die.

In his remarks, the State Commissioner for Works, Callistus Ilozumba said the bridge, which cost the State 1 Billion Naira was very strategic to Orumba North and other neighboring Local Governments. He also said that the Ndiukwuenu road under construction with two bridges was another major project at Orumba North.

The Gov. Who recalled that the Awgbu-Umuawulu-Nibo road was the 2nd road he flagged off as the Governor of Anambra State, said that the decision to construct the bridge was borne out of the policy of the Government to provide access to communities in the hinterland.

He assured that he would continue to work as the Governor of Anamvra State till the 17th of March, and encouraged the people to vote in Obiano for the continuation of his numerous projects.

Earlier, the Governor flagged of the construction of the 4.5 Kilometer-Abube-Nando road, which is costing the government 650 million Naira and almost over 50% completed. He said the project was in line with the promise he made to the people of the area. He said that the contractor had been adequately mobilized.

Speaking at both events, the National Chairman of APGA, Chief Victor Umeh said that the Government led by Governor Peter Obi had distinguished itself by the distribution of resources of the State for the good of all and called on the people of the State to vote for Willie Obiano for continuity of good governance.
How many times will he commission that Odor bridge undecided
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by IGBOSON1: 3:24am On Nov 10, 2013
For some funny reason i thought you meant the Obi of Onitsha; shocked and i said to myself: 'Hia......wetin come concern Obi of Onitsha with road construction!'

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by CyberG: 3:29am On Nov 10, 2013
This looks like desperation by Obi. Why are there no people at this commissioning or was this a photo opportunity (photo OP)?? It's very funny that there is no one behind them in the picture, no crowd, does it mean no one is aware of this event? And was it a special day that almost all of them including Obi are wearing clothes with Ojukwu's picture on it? Is this what they all wear everyday or this was more of a campaign photo op??

In the first picture, the group of men standing on the bridge seem not to be going towards the people commissioning the bridge, why? Is it that they know the bridge has already been opened so there is no incentive or newness to attract them to go closer to the event? In the second picture, only the people wearing Ojukwu's ankara are in the picture, no one else, why is that? Hmmm...this looks like a sham and an attempt to hoodwink the gullible Ibos for the sake of the election.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by biafranqueen: 4:12am On Nov 10, 2013
CyberG: This looks like desperation by Obi. Why are there no people at this commissioning or was this a photo opportunity (photo OP)?? It's very funny that there is no one behind them in the picture, no crowd, does it mean no one is aware of this event? And was it a special day that almost all of them including Obi are wearing clothes with Ojukwu's picture on it? Is this what they all wear everyday or this was more of a campaign photo op??

In the first picture, the group of men standing on the bridge seem not to be going towards the people commissioning the bridge, why? Is it that they know the bridge has already been opened so there is no incentive or newness to attract them to go closer to the event? In the second picture, only the people wearing Ojukwu's ankara are in the picture, no one else, why is that? Hmmm...this looks like a sham and an attempt to hoodwink the gullible Ibos for the sake of the election.
do you think he needs a whole crowd of people, like Ex Governor who was claiming German road with people covering it so we could not see the 10 feet of road he built the length of a market aisle. I suggest you work on lobbying for good infrastructure in your own fathers town and leave us gullible Igbos alone to handle our own affairs, I wonder why you and your type is so obsessed with us, it's kind of freaky, I think you have an unconscious desire to be an Igbo undecided

10 Likes

Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 10, 2013
biafranqueen: do you think he needs a whole crowd of people, like Ex Governor who was claiming German road with people covering it so we could not see the 10 feet of road he built the length of a market aisle. I suggest you work on lobbying for good infrastructure in your own fathers town and leave us gullible Igbos alone to handle our own affairs, I wonder why you and your type is so obsessed with us, it's kind of freaky, I think you have an unconscious desire to be an Igbo undecided
Well done. You just destroyed that Tinubu dog and put him in his place. I wonder why Tinubu internet dogs are suddenly acting as if they love the Igbos. But the Tinubu internet vultures that we know have nothing but disdain, contempt, and hatred for the Igbos. Their eternal wish is for the destruction, devastation and extermination of the Igbos. Consequently, only fools take their comments on the Anambra election seriously. In fact, any candidate supported by Tinubu internet dogs should be rejected by Anambrarians.

9 Likes

Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:43am On Nov 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Well done. You just destroyed that Tinubu dog and put him in his place. I wonder why Tinubu internet dogs are suddenly acting as if they love the Igbos. But the Tinubu internet vultures that we know have nothing but disdain, contempt, and hatred for the Igbos. Their eternal wish is for the destruction, devastation and extermination of the Igbos. Consequently, only fools take their comments on the Anambra election seriously. In fact, any candidate supported by Tinubu internet dogs should be rejected by Anambrarians.
I tire for those e-bas.tards from the other side o! Na them dey chook mouth pass for dis we Anambra election. Sotee dey even predict and forecast who go win. Its even funny that most of em rooting for Ngige has never crossed the Niger bridge, yet they flood every other Anambra election thread spewing vile upon vile. Abeg make 16 Nov. do quick come make dem get off my nerves.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by CyberG: 6:37am On Nov 10, 2013
A slave is always looking up to the master, no wonder 3 slaves just responded to only one post! Do it again and quote this post too! Eru eru eru erus !!

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by biafranqueen: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I am telling you the way they push Ngige lets you know that they are up to no good and plan to use him as an enemy of progress, they can not even hide the hatred that they feel for Igbos, even while they are cheerleading for Ngige it is very obvious and apparent they they are praying to destroy us!
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by Coldfaya(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2013
IGBO-SON:
For some funny reason i thought you meant the Obi of Onitsha; shocked and i said to myself: 'Hia......wetin come concern Obi of Onitsha with road construction!'

Hahahaha same reason I clicked the thread. Was curious to see hw a traditional Leader achieved such. Nice one tho.
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by biafranqueen: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

I tire for those e-bas.tards from the other side o! Na them dey chook mouth pass for dis we Anambra election. Sotee dey even predict and forecast who go win. Its even funny that most of em rooting for Ngige has never crossed the Niger bridge, yet they flood every other Anambra election thread spewing vile upon vile. Abeg make 16 Nov. do quick come make dem get off my nerves.
can you imagine these clowns, and the fixation they have on our people is borderline if not fully psychotic in nature, very abnormal indeed. It's like the wake up and sleep thinking of Igbo people. I know that we are such a fascinating tribe, but I am sensing an unhealthy infatuation, and this can be seen in the history of the region they can not live without us.
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by LajaLaba: 9:18am On Nov 10, 2013
biafranqueen: can you imagine these clowns, and the fixation they have on our people is borderline if not fully psychotic in nature, very abnormal indeed. It's like the wake up and sleep thinking of Igbo people. I know that we are such a fascinating tribe, but I am sensing an unhealthy infatuation, and this can be seen in the history of the region they can not live without us.
Hahahahah my friend grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by ak47mann(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2013
biafranqueen: can you imagine these clowns, and the fixation they have on our people is borderline if not fully psychotic in nature, very abnormal indeed. It's like the wake up and sleep thinking of Igbo people. I know that we are such a fascinating tribe, but I am sensing an unhealthy infatuation, and this can be seen in the history of the region they can not live without us.
you guys are just realizing it? this is the new era which internet have expose a lot of things and the same internet will finally bring changes to this fake union we are practicing.Is so fake and so irritating... cool

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by russellino: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2013
CyberG: This looks like desperation by Obi. Why are there no people at this commissioning or was this a photo opportunity (photo OP)?? It's very funny that there is no one behind them in the picture, no crowd, does it mean no one is aware of this event? And was it a special day that almost all of them including Obi are wearing clothes with Ojukwu's picture on it? Is this what they all wear everyday or this was more of a campaign photo op??

Abeg go hide yourself. When Fashola spent N2.5 Billion to construct a little ramp to connect to falomo bridge he took an army of press men, aides and commissioners. Abi you think we in the SE believe in governance by noise and hypocrisy?? Obi built this humongous bridge with only N1 Billion and little noise. He's not my ideal administrator but you yoruba and hausa ppl are driving everyone to tow your clannish lines and embrace their own.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by biafranqueen: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
ak47mann: you guys are just realizing it? this is the new era which internet have expose a lot of things and the same internet will finally bring changes to this fake union we are practicing.Is so fake and so irritating... cool
yes indeed the internet is the tool to begin the revolution, truth and justice is no longer hidden!

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by biafranqueen: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Laja Laba: Hahahahah my friend grin
wink
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by biafranqueen: 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
russellino:

Abeg go hide yourself. When Fashola spent N2.5 Billion to construct a little ramp to connect to falomo bridge he took an army of press men, aides and commissioners. Abi you think we in the SE believe in governance by noise and hypocrisy?? Obi built this humongous bridge with only N1 Billion and little noise. He's not my ideal administrator but you yoruba and hausa ppl are driving everyone to tow your clannish lines and embrace their own.
Obi is not mine either but you are right when you start comparing them he seems a lesser evil.

The Lekki bridge N29bn link bridge 1.35km that is tolled even though the state tax alone brings in N21billion in taxes a month from business owners. The same tolled bridge is sharing 20% revenue with Tinbu while the government has to pay JB to maintain it. He shamelessly brought all his friends to the opening if you see how they smile knowing they will chop people's money twice a day for usage.
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
I knew this thread will not make front page so no surprises. How will it make front page if it does not enhance the chances of APC in the Anambra election? If it were a thread about something negative about Peter Obi or APGA, it would have made front page sharply.

Threads about Fashola shaking hands with white men or inspecting drainages (gutter) are making front page, that of Peter Obi commissioning a bridge worth N1 billion (or atleast N10 billion if it was done by an APC govt) are left to rot away behind the scene

9 Likes

Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by hercules07: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2013
I believe those roads have been opened before, I have seen those pictures on Nairaland before. You guys keep harping on 20B IGR, why is the FG running a deficit budget every year despite the huge money being made from oil and taxes?
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
Only 165mtrs ...hissing
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by BrokenTV: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
biafranqueen: do you think he needs a whole crowd of people, like Ex Governor who was claiming German road with people covering it so we could not see the 10 feet of road he built the length of a market aisle. I suggest you work on lobbying for good infrastructure in your own fathers town and leave us gullible Igbos alone to handle our own affairs, I wonder why you and your type is so obsessed with us, it's kind of freaky, I think you have an unconscious desire to be an Igbo undecided
this is called a.s.s whopping.
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by Afam4eva(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Those roads are not new.
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by jbaur24: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Afam4eva: Those roads are not new.

Clownish comment!
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by Nnewi1stSon: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
jbaur24:

Clownish comment!
gringringringrin
chino hope you dont mind, if i call you an 'Oluku'?undecided
If Obi likes let him commision another statue of Liberty in Anambra. That wont hinder Ngige's Landslide in a week's time.
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by jbaur24: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: gringringringrin
chino hope you dont mind, if i call you an 'Oluku'?undecided
If Obi likes let him commision another statue of Liberty in Anambra. That wont hinder Ngige's Landslide in a week's time.

Hmmm!

Like I have always said, it is easier for a Kenyan to win in Anambra than the Yorobar APC party- APC..

Dr Obiano is a technocrat and he will win the next weekend election..

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by Nnewi1stSon: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
jbaur24:

Hmmm!

Like I have always said, it is easier for a Kenyan to win in Anambra than the Yorobar APC party- APC..

Dr Obiano is a technocrat and he will win the next weekend election..
'Technocrat' that doesnt know what 'immunity clause is'? Something even my younger sister in SS2 will answer with ease.
I'd rather have an Almajiri from the north as my Governor, than have that confused,bleached out educated illiterate @ the helm of affairs of my State.
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by jbaur24: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nnewi1stSon: 'Technocrat' that doesnt know what 'immunity clause is'? Something even my younger sister in SS2 will answer with ease.
I'd rather have an Almajiri from the north as my Governor, than have that confused,bleached out educated illiterate @ the helm of affairs of my State.

How old are you? You have shown that you never watched the debate. You are too junior for me to throw words with. If you believe such crap that is bandied on NL then you are a first class clown!

Go back to school son..
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by Nnewi1stSon: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
jbaur24:

How old are you? You have shown that you never watched the debate. You are too junior for me to throw words with. If you believe such crap that is bandied on NL then you are a first class clown!

Go back to school son..
Conceding defeat already? cheesy, and for the records I AM NOT YOUR SON! tongue
Up Ngige! tongue
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by swizzy2k: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
: ME I DEY LAUGH.
To quote Obasanjo ''I dey laugh''
Hahahahahahah!
These murderers in Anambra should
stop
using Ojukwus name for cheap propaganda.
A party
that
have been in power for eight years and
have
nothing to show for those years should bow
their
heads in shame. They should be
pointing at
their
achievement in the last eight years and not
shouting Ojukwu's name for their
selfish
need.
about a minute ago.
I hear some illiterates saying APGA is the hope
of
Ndi Igbo and a vehicle to realize the
Igbo
presidency ambition and therefore
must be supported to win the up coming
Anambra
governorship election.Yet they think
they are
making sense. As much as I know that
these hungry guys have to feed, I don't
expect them
to
be so dumb as not to know that Ngige
is
wiser than their foolish NEXT Mall owner who
is
seeking
a third term through a bingo. They
claim APC
is a foreign party and that they are
Ojukwu's
followers,
yet they don't know Ojukwu's history.
Just to make them understand, Ojukwu
when he
came back from Ivory Coast, he joined
NPN a
party
then referred to as Hausa party and not
Zik's NPP,
because that for him was the only way
to
bring
Ndi Igbo into national politics. Ojukwu
when he
died was honoured by Lagos state
government,
such a huge honour that makes you
think
Ojukwu was an Awori and founder of Lagos.
Ojukwu
in-
spite of the war was a detribalized
Nigerian
and a friend of so many diverse Nigerians
from
every
part of Nigeria. Ojukwu fought not to
fester
myopic ambition but to defend his people as it
is
expected of any leader to do. But after
the
war,
he not only reconciled himself with the larger
Nigerian society, he also reconciled and
reintegrated Ndi Igbo into the main
polity.
So, if you are praising Ojukwu today,
you should
applaud Ngige and Rochas, for their
foresight
in
joining a national party that will help
Ndi Igbo achieve their vision. APGA is Agulu
People's
Party
Association. A party that claims to be an
Igbo
party that couldn't accommodate an Abia man
who was the founder, only because Obi
was
the
governor of Anambra and was funding
the party,
therefore anybody from any other state
was
not
good enough to lead the party, not
even if the person was the founder of the party.
Again they claim it is in the interest of
Ndi
igbo,
but Peter Obi is in APGA and he is GEJ's
errand boy, while Bianca is an Ambassador
under a
PDP
government. And I ask! Is it just a
platform to
realize personal ambition in the name of Igbo
people or is it truly an Igbo party?
If APGA is an Igbo party, why is
Ekwueme and
other notable Igbo leaders not there?
Why is not
able to allow Soludo, Ifeany Ubah and
many
others the opportunity to contest under
a
free and fair atmosphere since they all Igbos? If
APGA
is in
the interest of Igbos why did they not
raise
up to defend those Igbo young men who
were
murdered
in cold blood and dumped at Ezu river?
If
APGA is for Ndi Igbo why will her governor Mr.
Peter
Obi
order the Nigerian Police to shoot
MASSOBIANs at
sight? Why will a party that claims it will develop
Igboland not able to do any tangible
thing for
Anambra in the last eight years except
to
build a brewery that will make Ndi Anambra
look like
a
community of drunks.
Why will APGA watch Peter Obi steal
Anambra dry
to go and build the biggest shopping
mall in
Africa in Abuja in his personal name
while
Onitsha is begging for such development, even
with
enough traders to occupy three of such
complexes.
Why do APGA claim to be an Igbo party
when Obi
deceived his Igbo brother and owner
of
Manny
Bank to come and partner with him and
he ended
up betraying him and the man died of
heart
attack while Obi becomes the owner of
Fidelity
Bank? Why Fidelity bank is sponsoring independent power projects outside
Igboland
including Lagos, to help them develop,
they
have
not even done so in Anambra? Yet they say it
is
an Igbo party.
How foolish to advance such a myopic
idea.
Cheap sentiment and desperation by Peter Obi
and
his
co looters of Anambra state coffers
makes
APGA result to claims of being an igbo party
and
representing Igbo interest. But we
know it is
out
of desperation to have a stooge that will
cover
Obi's criminal acts in government.
Ngige remains the best candidate and
APC
governors are the best performing governors
in
Nigeria, tell me why we should support
a non
performing party and money
launderers, who does
not even have the slightest wisdom to
invest
what
they looted from Anambra in
Anambra.I stand for CHANGE
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by anulaxad(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
You call that hideous thing quality,maybe in Nigeria but only in Nigeria.
Re: Obi Of Anambra Delivers Quality rural Roads (photo) by investnow2013: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
swizzy2k: : ME I DEY LAUGH.
To quote Obasanjo ''I dey laugh''
Hahahahahahah!
These murderers in Anambra should
stop
using Ojukwus name for cheap propaganda.
A party
that
have been in power for eight years and
have
nothing to show for those years should bow
their
heads in shame. They should be
pointing at
their
achievement in the last eight years and not
shouting Ojukwu's name for their
selfish
need.
about a minute ago.
I hear some illiterates saying APGA is the hope
of
Ndi Igbo and a vehicle to realize the
Igbo
presidency ambition and therefore
must be supported to win the up coming
Anambra
governorship election.Yet they think
they are
making sense. As much as I know that
these hungry guys have to feed, I don't
expect them
to
be so dumb as not to know that Ngige
is
wiser than their foolish NEXT Mall owner who
is
seeking
a third term through a bingo. They
claim APC
is a foreign party and that they are
Ojukwu's
followers,
yet they don't know Ojukwu's history.
Just to make them understand, Ojukwu
when he
came back from Ivory Coast, he joined
NPN a
party
then referred to as Hausa party and not
Zik's NPP,
because that for him was the only way
to
bring
Ndi Igbo into national politics. Ojukwu
when he
died was honoured by Lagos state
government,
such a huge honour that makes you
think
Ojukwu was an Awori and founder of Lagos.
Ojukwu
in-
spite of the war was a detribalized
Nigerian
and a friend of so many diverse Nigerians
from
every
part of Nigeria. Ojukwu fought not to
fester
myopic ambition but to defend his people as it
is
expected of any leader to do. But after
the
war,
he not only reconciled himself with the larger
Nigerian society, he also reconciled and
reintegrated Ndi Igbo into the main
polity.
So, if you are praising Ojukwu today,
you should
applaud Ngige and Rochas, for their
foresight
in
joining a national party that will help
Ndi Igbo achieve their vision. APGA is Agulu
People's
Party
Association. A party that claims to be an
Igbo
party that couldn't accommodate an Abia man
who was the founder, only because Obi
was
the
governor of Anambra and was funding
the party,
therefore anybody from any other state
was
not
good enough to lead the party, not
even if the person was the founder of the party.
Again they claim it is in the interest of
Ndi
igbo,
but Peter Obi is in APGA and he is GEJ's
errand boy, while Bianca is an Ambassador
under a
PDP
government. And I ask! Is it just a
platform to
realize personal ambition in the name of Igbo
people or is it truly an Igbo party?
If APGA is an Igbo party, why is
Ekwueme and
other notable Igbo leaders not there?
Why is not
able to allow Soludo, Ifeany Ubah and
many
others the opportunity to contest under
a
free and fair atmosphere since they all Igbos? If
APGA
is in
the interest of Igbos why did they not
raise
up to defend those Igbo young men who
were
murdered
in cold blood and dumped at Ezu river?
If
APGA is for Ndi Igbo why will her governor Mr.
Peter
Obi
order the Nigerian Police to shoot
MASSOBIANs at
sight? Why will a party that claims it will develop
Igboland not able to do any tangible
thing for
Anambra in the last eight years except
to
build a brewery that will make Ndi Anambra
look like
a
community of drunks.
Why will APGA watch Peter Obi steal
Anambra dry
to go and build the biggest shopping
mall in
Africa in Abuja in his personal name
while
Onitsha is begging for such development, even
with
enough traders to occupy three of such
complexes.
Why do APGA claim to be an Igbo party
when Obi
deceived his Igbo brother and owner
of
Manny
Bank to come and partner with him and
he ended
up betraying him and the man died of
heart
attack while Obi becomes the owner of
Fidelity
Bank? Why Fidelity bank is sponsoring independent power projects outside
Igboland
including Lagos, to help them develop,
they
have
not even done so in Anambra? Yet they say it
is
an Igbo party.
How foolish to advance such a myopic
idea.
Cheap sentiment and desperation by Peter Obi
and
his
co looters of Anambra state coffers
makes
APGA result to claims of being an igbo party
and
representing Igbo interest. But we
know it is
out
of desperation to have a stooge that will
cover
Obi's criminal acts in government.
Ngige remains the best candidate and
APC
governors are the best performing governors
in
Nigeria, tell me why we should support
a non
performing party and money
launderers, who does
not even have the slightest wisdom to
invest
what
they looted from Anambra in
Anambra.I stand for CHANGE
If Fidelity Bank sponsor Power Plant in Anambra-State,You will start accusing the Governor of corruption.You can't eat your Cake & have it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Jonathan (spot The Difference) / US Report: Nigerian Military Tipped Off Boko Haram About Chibok Girls Rescue / Enugu Parties Honour Ugwuanyi With Best Governor Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.