Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture (6085 Views)

Haters Release Lira Galore’s Old Nu*de Photos After Rick Ross Proposes To Her / Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by silverdam(m): 1:58am On Nov 10, 2013
Look at our darling BBA winner, Karen Igho’s
unclad picture.. This is a very old picture, she
hasn’t become a star then. I guess this another
mistake she made in the past tho… No wonder
she no get boyfriend *just saying*…

PS: I had to use clip art to cover her azz, you can view the no clip art picture below:
[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/11/10/see-karen-ighos-nude-but-old-picture/[/url]

Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by Tintedliz(f): 5:50am On Nov 10, 2013
Doubt if shez d 1
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by homesteady(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2013
No wonder she no get boyfriend
Didn't kim Kardiashian do worse than this? undecided is she not having a boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2013
Tintedliz: Doubt if shez d 1
ur blind
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2013
Hungry blogger.
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by swtme(f): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2013
What the... shocked
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by MrCork: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2013
..kaii.. See nyansh! tongue
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by MrCork: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2013
.anyone who dislike this photo is 1000% g,ay angry
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by Subom1(f): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2013
She kinda resembles lil kim
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by thaoriginator: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
*prick stands* kai
Puci Paci Powerundecided
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by gluv01(f): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
That's why one has to be careful in your youth. Things you do as youthful exuberance will chase you later in your conscience and even physically.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by Danhumprey: 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..kaii.. See nyansh! tongue
Pervert! angry
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by Danhumprey: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
.anyone who dislike this photo is 1000% g,ay angry
grin
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by Danhumprey: 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
tha_originator: *prick stands* kai
Puci Paci Powerundecided
grin
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by Danhumprey: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
gluv01: That's why one has to be careful in your youth. Things you do as youthful exuberance will chase you later in your conscience and even physically.
Them girls dey hear word at all? This is common with the girls. They snap picture of theirselve anywhere,anytime,even in the bathroom like say their nyansh dey scratch them. angry

1 Like

Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by Dannylux: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
She resemble ape small

Abeg no cussing grin
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chai!! See as her backside they wink to me.

Kai! Na only God go punish devil. embarassed
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by Biim: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
Where did her b00b1 go to? It kinda looks photoshopped to me though.
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by Soloblincus(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
Dannylux: She resemble ape small

Abeg no cussing grin
i think say na only me notice am
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
homesteady:
Didn't kim Kardiashian do worse than this? undecided is she not having a boyfriend?

So, what are you saying in essence? That what she did was good?

This syndrome of copying from the western world is really eating some gullible people so deep.

Mental slavery I guess.

1 Like

Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by homesteady(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
emmy-richie:

So, what are you saying in essence? That what she did was good?

This syndrome of copying from the western world is really eating some gullible people so deep.

Mental slavery I guess.

Heyy! Don't get me wrong! I was just trying to prove the OP wrong! I just gave an example!
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by massmedia: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Are all of you BLIND,,,,,can't you all see the picture is photoshoped...

Stupid bloggers with no job,,get a life and stop planning how to ruin someone's else life...
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by silverdam(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
massmedia: Are all of you BLIND,,,,,can't you all see the picture is photoshoped...

Stupid bloggers with no job,,get a life and stop planning how to ruin someone's else life...
Huh! Photoshopped? Open ur eyes very well and see it very well... This is was way back wen she was still looking for all means to become a star... Not everything you see is photoshopped
Re: Wow! See Karen Igho’s Old Nu*de Picture by Connoisseur(m): 2:14am On Nov 11, 2013
massmedia: Are all of you BLIND,,,,,can't you all see the picture is photoshoped...

i thought I was the only one that noticed.
something is definitely wrong with the alignment of that face

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Babies (photo) / Conjoined Twins Bound At The Waist, Run Like A SPIDER To Get To School [photos] / Nawah!!! See What 2 Lagos Club Girls Are Caught Doing To Each Other!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.