Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Christians Would You Kill For Your God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Would You Kill For Your God? (2985 Views)

How Christians Died For Their Faith While Muslims Kill For Islam / Can You Kill For God To Prove Your Faith? / Christians: Would You Prefer A Muslim Or A White Garment Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by pristine7(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2013
many
christians abhor people who kill in the name of religion. so if Jesus
commands you to kill all who do not believe in him what would you do?
lets read your views. There is more that I am going to say but my computer is not connecting, I will be back soon.see people that dont understand questions. I said "IF" and you people are here telling me that he did not. so then what is the meaning of If? mind you am a christian by GOD's grace and it is only because he has commanded me not to that I dont Kill. see em what was possible in that dispensation is not now that is what I expected you folks to say not all these "he cannot." is it not because saul spared Agag that he was rejected? so you people are saying if you are saul you would disobey? all these zealots without knowledge. know that it is God who defines what is sin.
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by JoelFelix(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2013
I will go and do it as far as his the one that give me the command.
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Annie2gud(f): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2013
Joel Felix: I will go and do it as far as his the one that give me the command.
the jesus i know,cant give such ORDER.

4 Likes

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Annie2gud(f): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2013
pristine7: many christians abhor people who kill in the name of religion. so if Jesus commands you to kill all who do not believe in him what would you do? lets read your views.
thou shall not use the name of the lord in VAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Annie2gud(f): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2013
Joel Felix: I will go and do it as far as his the one that give me the command.
A.B.O.K.I

2 Likes

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by pristine7(m): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2013
[quote
author=Annie2gud] thou shall not use
the name of the lord in VAIN. [/quote] you dont read and understand. Jesus cannot give such command? then who commanded abraham to Kill Isaac? if you are a christian then you will know that Jesus is the fulfillment of the scripture. Do you know the meaning of VAIN at all?
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2013
pristine7: many christians abhor people who kill in the name of religion. so if Jesus commands you to kill all who do not believe in him what would you do? lets read your views.
Jesus is as meek as a sheep and will not give such an order.

1 Like

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by JoelFelix(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2013
Annie2gud: the jesus i know,cant give such ORDER.
yes we know he cant but his just saying we he give you such command will you abide?
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Seun(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2013
blink182: Jesus is as meek as a sheep and will not give such an order.
Didn't he once whip some traders and scatter their wares for trading in the temple?

13 When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” 17 His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.”[a]
John 2:13-22

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by JoelFelix(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2013
Annie2gud: A.B.O.K.I
Why did you call me aboki or do i speak like them? If it is that issue, i'm just telling you what i can do for my God.
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Justeenaleo(f): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2013
pristine7: you dont read and understand. Jesus cannot give such command? then who commanded abraham to Kill Isaac? if you are a christian then you will know that Jesus is the fulfillment of the scripture. Do you know the meaning of VAIN at all?
Jesus did not command Abraham to kill Isaac sha
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by JoelFelix(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Jesus did not command Abraham to kill Isaac sha
But it is spirit that leads him.
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Justeenaleo(f): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2013
pristine7: many
christians abhor people who kill in the name of religion. so if Jesus
commands you to kill all who do not believe in him what would you do?
lets read your views. There is more that I am going to say but my computer is not connecting, I will be back soon.
A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them (Ezekiel 36:26-27).
If it feels right to u den go ahead
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Annie2gud(f): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
Seun: Didn't he once whip some traders and scatter their wares for trading in the temple?

john 2:13-22
Oga..we are not talkin abt whippin...but givin the command to kill.

1 Like

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by gluv01(f): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Annie2gud: Oga..we are not talkin abt whippin...but givin the command to kill.

Exactly
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Annie2gud(f): 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Joel Felix: Why did you call me aboki or do i speak like them? If it is that issue, i'm just telling you what i can do for my God.
ur god,no problem.adios amigo t
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
GOD can't even ask one to do it for his sake.....killing someone in the GOD's name is another type of suicide... Regocide
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by moscobabs(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
wick kind question bi dis for God sake? Why wul I kill for God. when God told me not to kill.

1 Like

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Decapo: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
moscobabs: wick kind question bi dis for God sake? Why wul I kill for God. when God told me not to kill.
Thank u boss

1 Like

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Etianwanokon: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
In one of His Commandments, God instructed us not to kill. It says ' THOU SHALL NOT KILL'. So w can't kill.

1 Like

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Roughbook: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
any command 4rm my master Jesus dat is not aganist my conscience and its within my power i will do it with joy shikina
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by MrAboki: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
Annie2gud: A.B.O.K.I

Who come be this one?!

SO if God give you order to kill person, you will disobey him?! And you call yourself a Christian?!

Did Abraham disobey God when he told him to kill Isaac?
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
I won't kill for God,my God can fight for himself.am not a Bokoharamist.

1 Like

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by christ4mi(f): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
We have been doing since, the war of crusade, and other vatican lead wars.
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Suntemi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
Jesus can't ask me to kill. If Jesus could say that, then I will not be a christian.

1 Like

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2013
No, I won't...because unlike other gods, the God I serve doesn't need my help to take care of his business..like a boss that he is cool

3 Likes

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by crystalballs: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
JustifiedChild: No, I won't...because unlike other gods, the God I serve doesn't need my help to take care of his business..like a boss that he is cool

One of the duties of your god is to kill?
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Femistico(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
no, my jesus can't tell me to kill

first page thinz sha
Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Sijo01(f): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Why will He give such order when one of His commandment is "Thou shall not kill"
The Creator I know can NEVER give such order!

1 Like

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by Seun(m): 1:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
Annie2gud: Oga..we are not talkin abt whippin...but givin the command to kill.

I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13 He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14 The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 Coming out of his mouth is a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. “He will rule them with an iron scepter.”

19 Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army. 20 But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. 21 The rest were killed with the sword coming out of the mouth of the rider on the horse, and all the birds gorged themselves on their flesh.

Revelations 19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by philip0906(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
r
Seun: Didn't he once whip some traders and scatter their wares for trading in the temple?

john 2:13-22
Just confirmed now, that u r an atheist

3 Likes

Re: Christians Would You Kill For Your God? by liyalla(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
I respect Ur question- bur the simple answer is NO Jesus would never ask man to kill for Him. Just read the bible,that's all the answer U need @OP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If Mark Zuckerberg Is An African Voodoo Priest? / Why Is It That Most Religious Nations Are usually D Poorest & Backward Nations / Faith And Historicity Of Lore -What if the Buddha did not exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.