Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal (9809 Views)

Female Student Expelled From School After Leaking Her Own Nude Photos Online / Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star / Bowen Student Expelled From School After Her Compromizing Video Leak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2013
Female bowen student expelled after her oral
sex scandal , trouble started after she got her
nude photos exposed
Online by friends.
According to close sources , the female
student
was expelled on friday being 8/11/2013 for
giving a student a
‘Mouth Gig’. The picture was said to have been
stolen from the young man’s phone by his
friends and it is being spread all over the
internet and on the social networking sites
too. Shortly after, it reached the VC of Bowen
University who in turn took "un-"necessary
action.
I’m sure her parents won’t be proud to hear
this , such a disgrace though.
Photos http://dailytrumpeters..com/2013/11/female-bowen-student-expelled-after-her.html?m=1

Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by djeezy(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2013
wink

1 Like

Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by JoelFelix(m): 11:14am On Nov 10, 2013
I wonder what is their purpose of being to school, why not stay at home to leave her life the way she wants rather making her parent to be spending money for nothing sake.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by Desric(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
So all what you can do is to search people's phone for their private pictures only to send it/them to the internet? Did the person ask u to do that for him/her? I think its quite very irresponsible for anyone to intrude or poke nose into people's privacy, not to talk of making it public, that's the height of Irresponsibility and it calls to question the level of such person's education, morals and conscience. Nevertheless the people who did spread the Pictures should have being the ones receiving the punishment if I was to be in the VC's shoes and not the poor girl at least that will serve as a deterrent for people to respect other people's privacy and allow private things to remain private.

11 Likes

Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by Tolexander: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
This is a partiality on the part of the school administration going by the news here!

Pictures of a female student that gave a male student mouth actions were release, the lady didn't perform a mouth action with herself. In this case, there is a giver and there is a reciever. It's therefore an injustice and bias judgment leaving the male student free and expel the female student.

Well, a case like this once occured in the Bible in the book of Gospel according to Saint John chapter 8 when a woman that committed adultery and about to be executed was brought before Jesus. Did the woman commit the adultery with herself?

4 Likes

Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by Forzap: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
Bloggers no go kill us oo,dis same pic for abt 4 different stories nwgrin

4 Likes

Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by abdulslutsky(m): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
dailytrumpet: Female bowen student expelled after her oral
nude photos exposed
Online by friends.
student
giving a student a
action.
Photos http://dailytrumpeters..com/2013/11/female-bowen-student-expelled-after-her.html?m=1

Now the 'BlOwJoBbBEr' got expelled, so what happens to the 'bLoWjObBee'?
Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by abdulslutsky(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
nude photos exposed
Online by friends.
student
giving a student a
action.

Now the 'mouth gigger' got expelled, so what happens to the 'mouth giggee'?
Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by gluv01(f): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
Moral: NEVER share nudes with your bf no matter what. Things can change, friends can interrupt.

1 Like

Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by Tapout(m): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Desric: So all what you can do is to search people's phone for their private pictures only to send it/them to the internet? Did the person ask u to do that for him/her? I think its quite very irresponsible for anyone to intrude or poke nose into people's privacy, not to talk of making it public, that's the height of Irresponsibility and it calls to question the level of such person's education, morals and conscience. Nevertheless the people who did spread the Pictures should have being the ones receiving the punishment if I was to be in the VC's shoes and not the poor girl at least that will serve as a deterrent for people to rest other people's privacy and allow private things to remain private.

Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by EmyLeo(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
gluv01: Moral: NEVER share nudes with your bf no matter what. Things can change, friends can interrupt.
hmmmmmm
Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by pendusky(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
nude photos exposed
Online by friends.
student
giving a student a
action.

i bet tis never hapen, this is the same pix i saw on older thread that a patient slept another patient in lasuth, the saame pix that has the tiltle "another house wife found havin secx with neigbour" now i knw all the blogger that want to follow linda ikeji to be popular are all bleeps, they svcks!!! dailytrumpeter u svcks!
Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by donphilopus: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
I wanted to even post the same pix with different story here, but I decided not to.. I saw this same pix in OsunDefender gotten from Olufamous and they said she gave her nude pix to a small student and he posted it online..

Different stories for a pix!!! SMH for Liars
Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2013
A good head is what a nigga dreams of.
Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by NnamdiN: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nudes are for extremely careful people. But then it still has a way of leaking.

Never save the pics, wipe ur chats after. It's harder on the girls grin I don't send though but I'm a glad receiver Hehehe

Oya let the sending begin.
Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by akpur1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
well shes making sense her parents would be proud of her.
9ice figure 8 and b++bs
Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by ignis: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by fedoralahot(f): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
WOW! WHICH ONE DO I BELIEVE NOW?
Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by NnamdiN: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
fedoralahot: WOW! WHICH ONE DO I BELIEVE NOW?
do you have another version of the story or the pics? I'd like to see the real pics. Babe is endowed grin
Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by critique101(f): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
shocked Ladies Ladies Ladies, most guys you will date like to ask for nude pictures. Never in your life send them any nude picture biko. You must be fully clothed in any of the pictures you send. Many gals are guilty of this offense. Because they want to keep a guy they submit to all his demands. BE WARNED lipsrsealed

If the guy insists, ask him for his own nude picture. And his face must be visible in the picture cool undecided
Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by youngice(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Rule 1-never give a headie in a private uni

rule 2-only maheeda,cossy and afrocandy are allowed to send nude pix in any circumstance

rule 3- most private uni 'boys' are IMMATURE as expected

rule 4-expect im ur bf no nude pix sharing

rule 5-nypho's should avoid private uni's.

Good luck as i self-service with u pix
Re: Female Bowen Student Expelled After Her Sex Scandal by obowunmi(m): 6:19am On Nov 11, 2013
Technically sef, she's not even naked. I can't see anything.

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Puts Her N*pple On Display In Sexy Bikini Photos / Aunty Shaggi Pictured With Davido And Chioma At DMW HQ (PHOTOS) / Rita Dominic Accidentally Show Off Her bosoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.