Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague (39134 Views)

The Doctrines Of The Jehovah Witnesses Vs The Holy Bible Of God / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / What Does The Jehovah Witness & Watchtower Magazine Teach That Is Wrong ? BEWARE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by italo: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2013
loveroftruth:

That ^ date is a biblical caculation as to when the messaiah will appear assumed kingdom power after seating on God's right hand side.

A new president will first be enthroned in the head quarters first, then he will clean the head quarters of wrongs, then he will extend such cleansing to other parts of his kingdom.

Christ was enthrone as king in heaven in 1914, the first thing that he did was to removed satan out of heaven, hence, satan presence on earth with anger shows on the nations becoming rathfull as typified by the war of all nations in 1914 = the first world war.

After cleansing of the heavens, christ the new appointed king will extend the cleansing to the earth, which is why the bible says that Satan have a short period of time left.

Hence, satan is very angry since he will soon be removed from the earth as well.

Christ action in heaven was invisable to humans, just as we could not see when satan was sent out of heaven.

This 1914 calculation has been preached by the jw for about 30years befor the date itself.

The Jws had always hoped that all righteouse people will go to heaven befor that 1935 date, but in 1935, they showed from the bible that the bible has two classes of righteouse people, some to rule in heaven, and the others to live on earth forever.
This new understanding was in 1935, and effort ever since has been on preaching to this "uncountable multitude", why de-emphersising on going to heaven, they made it clear that new peole can still be called by God into the heavenly kingdom, eg. Those with such hope can fall, what happens ? Will God not replace the person ?

In all, the bible says it is 144,000 persons that will go to heaven the bible says. In all, it is God that decides who goes to heaven. Jw just show to its members what is found in the bible.

The jw in that year redirected their attention to gathering the multitude of Uncountable human for everlasting life, while you and your rcc till date still preach the lie that "all righteouse persons goes to heaven".

So, in all, 1935 was the year that the jw redirected their attention to the multitude that will live forever on a paradise earth.

Why not first concern yourself with the lie that the rcc teach ?
The lie that all righteouse persons goes to heaven. If i were you, i should first concern myself with the lie/enemy in rcc.

did you say that they said "Abraham, Isaac, Jacob came to earth ?

That up there is a lie.

If you had said that the JW had expected the end, it will have been very plusible cause my Jw and me as a Jw are constantly in expectation of the end. But we are ever on the watch and look out as Jesus said we should. We know this are are the last days.

But you and rcc dont think so, since you and your learders have basically turned to atheist
and have lost faith in the scriptures, to you, God's promise of a kingdom is not real, hence, you shift it to the death of people only and not that God's kingdom will literaly come as Jesus had ask us to pray for it to come.

The message that the Jw preach is that "the kingdom of God is the solution to human kind problems". (old age, sickness and death).

That ^ was what God said will happened to Adam if they disobeyed = death, that is what the Kingdom will removed after satan has been proved a liar.

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." (Revelation 21:4).

Truth goes straightforward; lies go roundabout.

I am coming back with truths from Jehovah's Witnesses publications.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by adsonstone: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2013
try69: Kumuyi and russell wouldn't have been a team grin if not for a cause

To spite the truth/church

cheesy

No, that's no teamwork.

Your brother is one-sided/hypocritic about the issue at hand; criticizing a group because of their 'past teachings' (even after their explanation) and leaving out his Group's 'past-errors'.

When theists (including Christians and Muslims) tell Atheists what should be known, are they in a team to spite atheists?

Think.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by italo: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2013
adsonstone:

All you're just doing is 'blind criticism'.

I said 'face the truth' and the question was: has any witness taught you these things you accuse them of at any tine they visited you?

You can't even answer that as simple as it is yet, you keep railing accusations of false teachings.

If they have taught these in the past, I'm sure you'll understand what they meant from what loveroftruth and Jman05 explained on this thread and the other Jw thread you opened unless you choose to ignore their words and continue your accusation.

By the way, answer what I asked you
(the bold).

And my question before you bumped on the thread remains:

Did they teach those?

If they did, where they true or false?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by italo: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2013
adsonstone:

No, that's no teamwork.

Your brother is one-sided/hypocritic about the issue at hand; criticizing a group because of their 'past teachings' (even after their explanation) and leaving out his Group's 'past-errors'.

When theists (including Christians and Muslims) tell Atheists what should be known, are they in a team to spite atheists?

Think.

Are you admitting that they taught those in the past?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by italo: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2013
"The year A.D. 1878 … clearly marks the time for the actual assuming of power as King of kings, by our present, spiritual, invisible Lord - …" The Time is At Hand (1911 ed) p.239

"The Watchtower has consistently presented evidence to honesthearted students of Bible prophecy that Jesus’ presence in heavenly Kingdom power began in 1914." Watchtower 1993 Jan 15 p.5

The two statements buy Jehovah's Witnesses above are contradictory.

When did Jesus actually assume power in heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2013
italo:

I dont see answers there. I only see more Watchtower lies.

So sad, but I dont cure blindness.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by italo: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2013
JMAN05:

So sad, but I dont cure blindness.

You rather make men blind.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by adsonstone: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2013
italo:

Are you admitting that they taught those in the past?

Did I deny that those things were not taught?

By the way, I'm not a witness. It doesn't really bother if those things were was taught or not.

Witnesses here have explained what they taught in the past and the reasons/motives behind them which.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
italo: "The year A.D. 1878 … clearly marks the time for the actual assuming of power as King of kings, by our present, spiritual, invisible Lord - …" The Time is At Hand (1911 ed) p.239

"The Watchtower has consistently presented evidence to honesthearted students of Bible prophecy that Jesus’ presence in heavenly Kingdom power began in 1914." Watchtower 1993 Jan 15 p.5

The two statements buy Jehovah's Witnesses above are contradictory.

When did Jesus actually assume power in heaven?

I ve answered this question on that same thread I gave. I know you are restless cos of your delima. Am so sorry for you sir, but that cant cure your bp. that first calculation was due to miscalculation from the kjv.

yes your last post of 1914 is correct. Jesus began his heavenly invisible rulership in 1914. I have posted the prove to you before in that thread and I will still post it again, if only that will rescue you from your blindness.

oya, pickin.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102005159?q=1914&p=par

Prove it wrong.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
italo:

You rather make men blind.

So you are blind. dont hold me responsible o. my hands are clean.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by italo: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
adsonstone:

Did I deny that those things were not taught?

By the way, I'm not a witness. It doesn't really bother if those things were was taught or not.

Witnesses here have explained what they taught in the past and the reasons/motives behind them which.

If it doesn't bother you whether they taught lies or not, why dont you keep shut and allow people it bothers to talk about it?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
italo:

And my question before you bumped on the thread remains:

Did they teach those?

If they did, where they true or false?

Italo, be honest to yourself, have not shown you, even through our publications that we admit that this was a mistake/wrong expectation? have I not? Have I not also said that we do not claim inspiration and infallibility just like you guys? is this a trick to cover your lack of plausible argument?

I have told you to prove our current teaching wrong. oga, you cant do it.

Didnt infallible catholic, predict that protestants will end before now? did it fulfill? yet you are infallible.

Did you guys not say that popes are infallible, yet they are more infallible than fallible ones? Who should be taking insincere person like you serious.

You teach that Jesus has begun his one thousand year reign, when the scriptures are grossly against that teaching, yet you blindly believe. Look at your life bro. this is your life and salvation o, dont lie to yourself because of pride. I dont hate you, but ask yourself: Am I really serving God the right way? It is your life sha.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by italo: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
JMAN05:

So you are blind. dont hold me responsible o. my hands are clean.

A JW calls me blind! grin

Alleluia! Alleluia!

Judging from your history of lies, it means I see!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
italo:

If it doesn't bother you whether they taught lies or not, why dont you keep shut and allow people it bothers to talk about it?

It is obvious that other people have noticed your blind argument. Did you remember when I told you that this will happen? when you are insincere, people will know you for this, and that will block their heart on whatever you say. REDEEM your image guy by facing the fact. argue according to what your opponent believe. If you are known for this, your megabite which you burn here, will be a waist. I am just given you the key. keep silent when you know that your believe cant be proven. it is better than talking and being insincere.

think about it.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by italo: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
JMAN05:

I ve answered this question on that same thread I gave. I know you are restless cos of your delima. Am so sorry for you sir, but that cant cure your bp. that first calculation was due to miscalculation from the kjv.

yes your last post of 1914 is correct. Jesus began his heavenly invisible rulership in 1914. I have posted the prove to you before in that thread and I will still post it again, if only that will rescue you from your blindness.

oya, pickin.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102005159?q=1914&p=par

Prove it wrong.

So you admit that the statement below is false.

"The year A.D. 1878 … clearly marks the time for the actual assuming of power as King of kings, by our present, spiritual, invisible Lord - …" The Time is At Hand (1911 ed) p.239

Where did your organization get the inspiration for this lie from... God or satan?

If your organization could lie about that teaching, couldn't they be lying about their other teachings?

Or are your lies restricted to just this one teaching?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by adsonstone: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
italo:

Now, I begin to wonder what really bothers you about their teachings that you must talk about it.
Perhaps, because they've successfully exposed the lies and deceitful teachings of the catholic church.

Of course, if it doesn't 'really bother' me doesn't mean that it doesn't concern me.

So, as long as you're concerned, I'm concerned too.
Lies must not spread!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by italo: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
JMAN05:

Italo, be honest to yourself, have not shown you, even through our publications that we admit that this was a mistake/wrong expectation? have I not? Have I not also said that we do not claim inspiration and infallibility just like you guys? is this a trick to cover your lack of plausible argument?

I have told you to prove our current teaching wrong. oga, you cant do it.

Didnt infallible catholic, predict that protestants will end before now? did it fulfill? yet you are infallible.

Did you guys not say that popes are infallible, yet they are more infallible than fallible ones? Who should be taking insincere person like you serious.

You teach that Jesus has begun his one thousand year reign, when the scriptures are grossly against that teaching, yet you blindly believe. Look at your life bro. this is your life and salvation o, dont lie to yourself because of pride. I dont hate you, but ask yourself: Am I really serving God the right way? It is your life sha.

You seem to be forgetting what started all these is the guy who said people avoid JWs because they preach the "gospel truth."

My first job here is to show that they have always preached lies...

...and if they have, we cannot trust them to teach truth.

Secondly, I will show that you still preach lies in my next post.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by italo: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
JWs teach that Jesus is not God. This is a lie.

But before I supply evidence, I would like to know what adsonstone their talkative advocate thinks.

@adsonstone,

When JWs say Jesus is not God, but he is Archangel Michael, are they telling the truth or are they lying?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by try69: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2013
adsonstone:

No, that's no teamwork.

Think.

You dislike catholic belief so much, you didn't see I said those on a lighter note

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
italo:

You seem to be forgetting what started all these is the guy who said people avoid JWs because they preach the "gospel truth."

My first job here is to show that they have always preached lies...

...and if they have, we cannot trust them to teach truth.

Secondly, I will show that you still preach lies in my next post.

This lies they ve preached is what you ve failed to prove. meaning that you are the liar here. Who is a liar here? an infallible statement that protestantism will fall before now? infallible italo, have prostestantism fallen?

infallible claim that christs millennial reign has begun, has it begun?

Infallible declaration that popes are infallible, are they infallible? remember you claim inspiration too. so who inspired those lies above? God or satan? let the reader judge.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
italo: JWs teach that Jesus is not God. This is a lie.

But before I supply evidence, I would like to know what adsonstone their talkative advocate thinks.

@adsonstone,

When JWs say Jesus is not God, but he is Archangel Michael, are they telling the truth or are they lying?

Jesus is not God almighty. this has been discussed between me and you on the other thread. so that cant cure your sickness. try again.

calling adsonstone and asking such a question is a plea to recover your fallen condition of despair. this cant help you. If he says no, that is are claim until proven. I have proven it to you, but you remain blind. I have nt discussed it with adsonstone.

I can as well ask him, when catholics say that there is something like purgatory, is it true? what do you think he will answer? but will your head accept it as true, even though he has proven it to you?

If he says purgatory is wrong teaching, I will concur with that.

adsonstone is not here to support our teaching, neither did he claim to be a witness. he is just, as a neutral person, exposing your unreasonable approach to matters. This is your usual approach to campaign for support. try another option, we ve been acquainted with this one.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by try69: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
JMAN05:

This lies they ve preached is what you ve failed to prove. meaning that you are the liar here. Who is a liar here? an infallible statement that protestantism will fall before now? infallible italo, have prostestantism fallen?

Infallible declaration that popes are infallible, are they infallible? remember you claim inspiration too. so who inspired those lies above? God or satan? let the reader judge.

Why are you stealing the same line I used on you after my ON OFF logic to prove confusion in JW I go sue u oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by italo: 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
JMAN05:

But you have just proved that you taught a lie:

"The year A.D. 1878 … clearly marks the time for the actual assuming of power as King of kings, by our present, spiritual, invisible Lord - …" The Time is At Hand (1911 ed) p.239

Why do I need to prove it again?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by adsonstone: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
italo: JWs teach that Jesus is not God. This is a lie.

@adsonstone,

That is MY business with them.
However, when we'll discuss and look into the bible for confirmation, you'll surely be around.

Mind you, I'm not in anyway taking sides.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by italo: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
adsonstone:

That is MY business with them.
However, when we'll discuss and look into the bible for confirmation, you'll surely be around.

Mind you, I'm not in anyway taking sides.

You have been heckling me all through this thread accusing me of bringing up past teachings, blind accusation and all sorts.

Now that I bring up a current teaching of theirs which is a lie, you suddenly dont want to discuss it.

Yet you told me to face the truth. Why dont you want to face the truth that JWs teach lies now?

And what have you been heckling me for?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by italo: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2013
JMAN05:

Jesus is not God almighty. this has been discussed between me and you on the other thread. so that cant cure your sickness. try again.

calling adsonstone and asking such a question is a plea to recover your fallen condition of despair. this cant help you. If he says no, that is are claim until proven. I have proven it to you, but you remain blind. I have nt discussed it with adsonstone.

I can as well ask him, when catholics say that there is something like purgatory, is it true? what do you think he will answer? but will your head accept it as true, even though he has proven it to you?

If he says purgatory is wrong teaching, I will concur with that.

adsonstone is not here to support our teaching, neither did he claim to be a witness. he is just, as a neutral person, exposing your unreasonable approach to matters. This is your usual approach to campaign for support. try another option, we ve been acquainted with this one.

Why are you attempting suicide because I asked Adsonstone his opinion of just one of your teachings.

What are you afraid of?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by adsonstone: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
italo:

You have been heckling me all through this thread accusing me of bringing up past teachings, blind accusation and all sorts.

Now that I bring up a current teaching of theirs which is a lie, you suddenly dont want to discuss it.

Yet you told me to face the truth. Why dont you want to face the truth that JWs teach lies now?

And what have you been heckling me for?

Perhaps, I'll be involved in the your discussion on this issue after myself and Jman and other witnesses discuss it using the bible as a guide.

Afterall, I never interfered in your discussion (on current teachings) with Jman and other witnesses on the other thread, I just followed your discussion.

I'm only 'heckling' you on this thread (as you called it) because you were kinda one-sided in your opinion with them after all the explanation that was given (always referring to past teachings and leaving out the catholic church's part).
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
italo:

But you have just proved that you taught a lie:

Why do I need to prove it again?

I should call a primary student to interprete that sentence you bolded according to context. for now, remain there confused.

Your repeating what has been attended to in this thread is a prove that you have nothing else to say. try again.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
italo:

Why are you attempting suicide because I asked Adsonstone his opinion of just one of your teachings.

What are you afraid of?

what are you afraid of when you campaign for support? is your head blocked or cos you lack plausible argument? Sorry if your brain fails you, adsonstone cant help. see his words above.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
@ITALO

I have formed another thread without your name as the subject. make I see another reason you have to dogde.

https://www.nairaland.com/1522201/defend-catholic-teachings-here
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
italo:

I dont see answers there. I only see more Watchtower lies.
italo and jman: water and oil never mix. Laf laf
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2013
By contrast, the WTB&TS denies eternal punishment and teaches that the soul cannot exist apart from the body. JWs believe that death ends all conscious existence. Hell refers to the grave and those who are ultimately judged by God will be annihilated and simply cease to exist.
hmm atheist are agreement wit jw on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / 12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.