Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague (39137 Views)

The Doctrines Of The Jehovah Witnesses Vs The Holy Bible Of God / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / What Does The Jehovah Witness & Watchtower Magazine Teach That Is Wrong ? BEWARE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
loveroftruth:

When you cannot see the lies that rcc feed you, how can you see 'truth' ?

When you people fight to discredit the bible, how can you see the truth even when it hits you on the face ?
point of correction NWT false bible will be discredited
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
loveroftruth:

That ^ date is a biblical caculation as to when the messaiah will appear assumed kingdom power after seating on God's right hand side.

A new president will first be enthroned in the head quarters first, then he will clean the head quarters of wrongs, then he will extend such cleansing to other parts of his kingdom.

Christ was enthrone as king in heaven in 1914, the first thing that he did was to removed satan out of heaven, hence, satan presence on earth with anger shows on the nations becoming rathfull as typified by the war of all nations in 1914 = the first world war.

After cleansing of the heavens, christ the new appointed king will extend the cleansing to the earth, which is why the bible says that Satan have a short period of time left.

Hence, satan is very angry since he will soon be removed from the earth as well.

Christ action in heaven was invisable to humans, just as we could not see when satan was sent out of heaven.

This 1914 calculation has been preached by the jw for about 30years befor the date itself.

The Jws had always hoped that all righteouse people will go to heaven befor that 1935 date, but in 1935, they showed from the bible that the bible has two classes of righteouse people, some to rule in heaven, and the others to live on earth forever.
This new understanding was in 1935, and effort ever since has been on preaching to this "uncountable multitude", why de-emphersising on going to heaven, they made it clear that new peole can still be called by God into the heavenly kingdom, eg. Those with such hope can fall, what happens ? Will God not replace the person ?

In all, the bible says it is 144,000 persons that will go to heaven the bible says. In all, it is God that decides who goes to heaven. Jw just show to its members what is found in the bible.

The jw in that year redirected their attention to gathering the multitude of Uncountable human for everlasting life, while you and your rcc till date still preach the lie that "all righteouse persons goes to heaven".

So, in all, 1935 was the year that the jw redirected their attention to the multitude that will live forever on a paradise earth.

Why not first concern yourself with the lie that the rcc teach ?
The lie that all righteouse persons goes to heaven. If i were you, i should first concern myself with the lie/enemy in rcc.

did you say that they said "Abraham, Isaac, Jacob came to earth ?

That up there is a lie.

If you had said that the JW had expected the end, it will have been very plusible cause my Jw and me as a Jw are constantly in expectation of the end. But we are ever on the watch and look out as Jesus said we should. We know this are are the last days.

But you and rcc dont think so, since you and your learders have basically turned to atheist
and have lost faith in the scriptures, to you, God's promise of a kingdom is not real, hence, you shift it to the death of people only and not that God's kingdom will literaly come as Jesus had ask us to pray for it to come.

The message that the Jw preach is that "the kingdom of God is the solution to human kind problems". (old age, sickness and death).

That ^ was what God said will happened to Adam if they disobeyed = death, that is what the Kingdom will removed after satan has been proved a liar.

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." (Revelation 21:4).
jman had agreede they are failed prediction. Confusion. Flip flop

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by BERNIMOORE: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
hisblud: jman had agreede they are failed prediction. Confusion. Flip flop

@hisblud

you have no point,

jonah in the bible predicts fall of nineveh forty days to his proclamation, but it never happen
;

Jonah 3:4
4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.

Because of scoffers, here is what jonah said to the lord when the timing change

Jonah 4:4

4 But it displeased Jonah exceedingly, and he became angry. 2 So he prayed to the Lord, and said, “Ah, Lord, was not this what I said when I was still in my country? Therefore I fled previously to Tarshish; for I know that You are a gracious and merciful God, slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, One who relents from doing harm. 3 Therefore now, O Lord, please take my life from me, for it is better for me to die than to live!”

to scoffers, jonah was a false prophet, that he wish to die

my question is; can the timing of God's prophecy change
?

answer

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by truthislight: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

@hisblud

you have no point,

jonah in the bible predicts fall of nineveh forty days to his proclamation, but it never happen
;

Jonah 3:4
4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.

Because of scoffers, here is what jonah said to the lord when the timing change

Jonah 4:4

4 But it displeased Jonah exceedingly, and he became angry. 2 So he prayed to the Lord, and said, “Ah, Lord, was not this what I said when I was still in my country? Therefore I fled previously to Tarshish; for I know that You are a gracious and merciful God, slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, One who relents from doing harm. 3 Therefore now, O Lord, please take my life from me, for it is better for me to die than to live!”

my question is; can the timing of God's prophecy change
?

answer

Leave the short sighted people.

The things that was written aforetimes, like Johnah's experience was for our benefits.

But they will not think.

The people of Nenivites never knew what happened after Johnah preached to them and can hence call Johnah a False prophet.

Good for them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 19, 2013
hisblud: point of correction NWT false bible will be discredited

Give me reason of calling NWT false bible.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2013
hisblud: jman had agreede they are failed prediction. Confusion. Flip flop

call it wrong expectation.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by jahbiz: 12:58am On Nov 19, 2013
Godson201333]By the way why is it that they do not like praying to God

k
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 19, 2013
jahbiz: Godson201333]By the way why is it that they do not like praying to God

k

They pray to God.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2013

my question is; can the timing of God's prophecy change?

answer
easy easy. You people are mixing prediction and warning up.

Warning have an element of repentance attached to it while a prediction must occur whether their is repentance or not.

Taking the story of jonah above, it falls under warning and they repented thus the wrath of God did not occur but the return of Yahshua is a prediction that will occur whether people repent or not.

Read this for your enjoyment

Many things were foretold precisely that they might not come to pass. What we have to decide is whether the prophesy was intended as a prediction or as a warning.

PREDICTION:

If it was a prediction, the plain statement of fact about the future was absolute and was falsified by the event.

WARNING:
If it was a warning, it carried an unexpress condition clause, “unless you repent.”

https://www.biblicaltraining.org/library/prophecy-i/biblical-her

now lets take the failed prediction of your prophet on 1914
"But bear in mind that the end of1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble. Zion's Watch Tower 1894 Jul 15 p.226
what we had there was a prediction which MUST occur whether people repent or not and not a warning. Today we are in 2013 and trouble has not ended. Thus we can thus say your prophets were FALSE PROPHETS becos what they predicted has not come to pass. Jman is in full agreement that your prophets' prophecy na lie. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 19, 2013
In addition, Oh your "repentance" has caused God to allow trouble to continue hence delaying the return of Yahshua abi? grin failed prophets ka wai. If no be say Yahshua done offer himself, they for don stone all una falsy falsy prophets grin
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2013
JMAN05:

Give me reason of calling NWT false bible.
is 1914 not a lie = NWT is also a lie.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by loveroftruth: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Hisblud

you seem to know what Johnah did not know ?

Why did he Johnah complained that God is a forgiving God, that Yahweh will forgive them after he has preach to them ?

Why did Johnah got angry when God refused to destroy the Nenivites ?

Please answer.

And stop lying that Jw said that 1914 will be the end of the world, they did not say that.

hisblud: easy easy. You people are mixing prediction and warning up.

Warning have an element of repentance attached to it while a prediction must occur whether their is repentance or not.

Taking the story of jonah above, it falls under warning and they repented thus the wrath of God did not occur but the return of Yahshua is a prediction that will occur whether people repent or not.

Read this for your enjoyment

now lets take the failed prediction of your prophet on 1914 what we had there was a prediction which MUST occur whether people repent or not and not a warning. Today we are in 2013 and trouble has not ended. Thus we can thus say your prophets were FALSE PROPHETS becos what they predicted has not come to pass. Jman is in full agreement that your prophets' prophecy na lie. grin grin

now read this and educate your self, if the lies will leave you:

"But it displeased Jonah exceedingly, and he was very angry. And he prayed unto the LORD, and said, I pray thee, O LORD, was not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful,
slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil." (Jonah 4:1-2).

Again, This was the message that God gave to Johnah and not those lies up there you posted:

"And the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the second time, saying, Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee. So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days’ journey. And Jonah began to enter into the city a day’s journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown." (Jonah 3:1-4).

That message up there is very clear, but liars like you will add and twist it.

The point here is, that someone say what God has said even though God changed his mind, it cannot and will not make him a false prophet unless he lied and say what God has not told him.

But Jw never said that the are prophesying, no, rather, they are bible students that preached what they have seen in the bible.

Can you say that what they say is not in the bible ? No, you cannot.

So, your evil intent to maligned them is on you head.

Keep twisting. Maybe that is what your church teaches you.

Christians indeed, liars.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by loveroftruth: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
hisblud: In addition, Oh your "repentance" has caused God to allow trouble to continue hence delaying the return of Yahshua abi? grin failed prophets ka wai. If no be say Yahshua done offer himself, they for don stone all una falsy falsy prophets grin

that ^ is from your wicked heart.

"Out of the aboundance of the heart the mouth speaks".

Christlike christians, true christians do not speak such and call it preaching, oh! I forgot, you cant preach, you callect tithes. Curse people for not paying, it is in the blood. Smh.

That you dont know the bible to know those calculations is not the fault of Jw.

Keep doing the work of your father > lying.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by loveroftruth: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
hisblud: is 1914 not a lie = NWT is also a lie.

So, New world translation Bible is now a prophesy ?

Is the New world translation not a bible translation again ?

Are you confused ?

Is this lying the spirit of Trinity erroding your brain this much ?

Please, leave Trinity alone so that you can come back to normalcy.

Abeg, the New world translation is just a bible translation o, and not a prophesy.

@Hisblud

all this calculation in the bible, can you tell us why they are written down there ?

Please answer or you ever keep silent and shame satan.

*You know the Devil is the father of the liars*
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2013
loveroftruth: @Hisblud

Why did he Johnah complained that God is a forgiving God, that Yahweh will forgive them after he has preach to them ?

Please answer.

And stop lying that Jw said that 1914 will be the end of the world, they did not say that.

now read this and educate your self, if the lies will leave you:

"But it displeased Jonah exceedingly, and he was very angry. And he prayed unto the LORD, and said, I pray thee, O LORD, was not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful,
slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil." (Jonah 4:1-2).

Again, This was the message that God gave to Johnah and not those lies up there you posted:

"And the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the second time, saying, Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee. So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days’ journey. And Jonah began to enter into the city a day’s journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown." (Jonah 3:1-4).

The point here is, that someone say what God has said even though God changed his mind, it cannot and will not make him a false prophet unless he lied and say what God has not told him.

But Jw never said that the are prophesying, no, rather, they are bible students that preached what they have seen in the bible.

muhehe buhabuhabuhabuha i gave mister bern his answer.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by loveroftruth: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2013
hisblud: muhehe buhabuhabuhabuha i gave mister bern his answer.

You must be : "Animal in human skin".

That ^ above is the way they sound.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
on which prediction or warning?

becos they responded to God's warning, their repentance hence God were forgiven.

becos the ninvites were evil and he hope they will be not repent, hence be destroyed. do you get angry wit God if He warns you?
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
eya! Sanu ko what do you understand by this if am lying?

"But bear in mind that the end of1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble. Zion's Watch Tower 1894 Jul 15 p.226
pls answer me, na
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
cuz they are wicked. they go around with tracts showing heaven and not one single black person is there. cheesy the ones i have encountered anyway

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
loveroftruth:

You must be : "Animal in human skin".

That ^ above is the way they sound.
thank you am waiting for berny
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by loveroftruth: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2013
Now i know that you are not only a liar, but on it is added Ignorance.

hisblud: on which prediction or warning?

That is a statement that is too empty to merit an attention here. Keep saying "warning".

hisblud:
becos they responded to God's warning, their repentance hence God were forgiven.

The Nenivites dont think it was a warning also, they just fasted and covered themselves with ash, not that they thought it was a warning.

The message was clear, "in forty days the city will be over throned", you are adding salt and pape after your lies.

The message was a message ofdistruction that Johnah gave to them, but it did not turn out so.

See what the Nenivites did:

"And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water: But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands. Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?" (Jonah 3:7-9).

You are a confused lying person.

Johnah gave a message that did not turned out so, but was not a false prophet, you have eating you lies like it or not.
The city was marked for distruction, but God changed his mind, simple. You are the liar here.

hisblud:
becos the ninvites were evil and he hope they will be not repent, hence be destroyed. do you get angry wit God if He warns you?

Thtat is a lie, Johnah said he knew that God is merciful, hence he ran.

You are here saying that he Johnah had hope they the Nenivites will not repent, who was Johnah angry with ?

You are a lie, Johnah was angry with God and God showed to him he can do whatever he wishes.

Repent and stop lying.

see below who Johnah was angry with:

"And he prayed unto the LORD, and said, I pray thee, O LORD, was not this my saying, when I was yet in my country? Therefore I fled before unto Tarshish: for I knew that thou art a gracious God, and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repentest thee of the evil." (Jonah 4:2).

Read ^ and clear your ignorance and lying condition in you by satan.

The Nenivites clearly beliefed they will die just as the message said, that you say warning is a fuction of your corrupted heart
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
i dont add to prediction nor warnings

sure, he gave the people warning not prediction. And they repented showing a humble and contrite heart which YHWH saw as a sign of repentance and thus they were not destroyed.

ok what they said was it prediction or warning?

jman already agreed they were failed prediction. So is jman twisting scripture

oboy so you are not christians. Jman you see ko
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by loveroftruth: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
"And Jonah began to enter into the city a day’s journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown." (Jonah 3:4).

How can someone whose brain is functioning well say that ^ above is a warning ?

You need to see a doctor, infact, ondinary doctor cannot cure you of your sickness.

hisblud: i dont add to prediction nor warnings

why am i saddled with a corrupt mind like yours ?

Nenive was marked for distruction and you said warning ?? ?? ??

hisblud:
sure, he gave the people warning not prediction.

"And Jonah began to enter into the city a day’s journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown." (Jonah 3:4).

Now, satan has set trap for you and you have lyingly and ignorantly fellen for it and he has caught you. I hope you learn a lesson from this.

It was a clear prediction with a specific 'day' mention.
You better go home and sleep. This is the sort of people that teach Trinity. Smh.

hisblud:
ok what they said was it prediction or warning?

The Jw are bible student that dont have their personal message and their teaching are 100% varifiable from the bible.

What they see from the bible they say, calculation that shows christ presence, they mention it, what they have seen in the bible, and not from their head, the calculation they did is right there in the bible, even your own bible.

The bible says this time will end here, they say it.

The bible says, that time start here, they say it.

But you, what do you know ? Nothing, ask them, they will show you all the calculation they did right there in your bible, even though you dont know your left from your right.

If they had expectation, it is nomal.

hisblud:
oboy so you are not christians. Jman you see ko

I see you a christian that specialises in twisting what is written in the bible and eating tradition of men without knowing your right from your left.

Truth be told, if christianity is what you and your kind do, i am not interested, count me out, am not what 'you' call "christian" going by your standards.

See your lies on this thread, how christian is that ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by loveroftruth: 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2013
hisblud: what do you understand by this if am lying?

pls answer me, na

You know me, if you have any information that you think is from their publication, provid a PDF version of it.

You know you are a liar and liars like you are all over the place with hatred in their heart.

Produce the evidence that the Jw predicted the end of the world > "Day and How" let me see.

Jw never said that the world would end in 1914.

All this mud you are inside, you are looking for who to stain shit.

I have advised you to desist from lying, but it seems you cant stop, it has gone deep into your blood.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
loveroftruth: Now i know that you are not only a liar, but on it is added Ignorance.
ignorant of prediction or warning Was 1914 prediction not a prediction? grin grin

That is a statement that is too empty to merit an attention here. Keep saying "warning".
what is this, prediction or warning?

The Nenivites dont think it was a warning also, they just fasted and covered themselves with ash, not that they thought it was a warning.
so if you tell me that there is danger ahead, will you not be warning me?

The message was clear, "in forty days the city will be over throned", you are adding salt and pape after your lies.
clear as warning them.

The message was a message of distruction that Johnah gave to them, but it did not turn out so.
yes nothing happened becos of repentance which God saw and withdrew His wrath.
[/quote]
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2013
Continued ...
See what the Nenivites did:

"And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water: But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands. Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?" (Jonah 3:7-9).

loveroftruth, you are trying so hard to justify 1914 prediction which failed woefully. They responded to God's warning by repentance. But on the 1914 prediction, it was expected to occur whether there was REPENTANCE OR NOT, yet NO end of troubles uptil now, hence failed.

You are a confused lying person.

Johnah gave a message that did not turned out so, but was not a false prophet, you have eating you lies like it or not.
The city was marked for distruction, but God changed his mind, simple. You are the liar here.
it was not a failed prediction but a warning which they heeded by repenting. But 1914 prediction was not a warning but a definite prediction by your prophets which failed. [/quote]
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by loveroftruth: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2013
hisblud:
ignorant of prediction or warning Was 1914 prediction not a prediction? grin grin

what is this, prediction or warning?

so if you tell me that there is danger ahead, will you not be warning me?

clear as warning them.

yes nothing happened becos of repentance which God saw and withdrew His wrath.

I thought you had substance, but No, i was wrong.

I leave you alone.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2013
loveroftruth:

I thought you had substance, but No, i was wrong.

I leave you alone.

this was substance in 1914, a prediction that failed.
so deal wit it as you leave me alone... It was a failed prediction.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by try69: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
How does light get clearer everyday when the whatever spirit will teach A today, B tomorrow, then go back to A

Confusion!

2 COR 11:14-15
Well, no wonder! Even satan can disguise himself to look like an angel of light!
15. So it is no great thing if his servants of righteousness. In the end they will get exactly what their actions deserve.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
try69: How does light get clearer everyday when the whatever spirit will teach A today, B tomorrow, then go back to A

Confusion!

2 COR 11:14-15
Well, no wonder! Even satan can disguise himself to look like an angel of light!
15. So it is no great thing if his servants of righteousness. In the end they will get exactly what their actions deserve.
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by BERNIMOORE: 12:12am On Nov 20, 2013
@hisblud

im not a jw! but you have forced 'warning' on jonah's issue,

You people are mixing prediction and warning up.

a, where is Gods message of warning to jonah in the bible that suggest warning? quote the verse here please, dont fail to do that!

b, did jonah added warning to his message to the nineveh? if yes, quote the verse here please

c, did nineveh return to the same bad ways after God decides to change his mind? and was the prophecy of destruction fufilled on ninevites later on? answer

im waiting for your reply
Re: Why Do People Treat The Jehovah Witnesses Like A Plague by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 20, 2013
hisblud: is 1914 not a lie = NWT is also a lie.

that is not the question. give me reasons for calling NWT false. I will take your refusal to provide a prove as a deceitful lie.

1914 is not a lie. I wonder who fed you with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) / 12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.