Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) (52721 Views)

Samira Sheriff, Adama Indimi's Mum In Stunning Photos / D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos / Is D'banj Dating Adama Indimi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by BrAkingNews: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SbFMt9oDgkg/Un9ntbDEYMI/AAAAAAACL34/YK7-F8qUUwA/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
Rukky Indimi is one of the daughters of billionaire businessman Mohammed Indimi, said to be worth $600million (that's a billionaire in Naira). He is the chairman of Oriental Energy Resources, an oil exploration and production company. Her older sister, Rahama, married Mohammed Babangida some years back. The groom is Usman Dandata Jnr, the son of late billionaire industrialist, Alhaji Usman Dantata and Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote’s cousin. More photos from their white wedding, which took place yesterday Saturday November 9th, after the cut...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-UnZtHb53mT0/Un9nuD67yvI/AAAAAAACL38/C8zqpDRN2XU/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-g0YoLlGRK5w/Un9stfYjs3I/AAAAAAACL4U/jCZngyN77yY/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://newsinigeria..com/2013/11/billionaire-marries-billionaire-pics.html
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by rexbuton: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
By all means marry: if You get a Good wife, you'll be happy. If You get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

31 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by hammedkola(m): 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hausa man!!!, White wedding?

38 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by zube01(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
wen Hausa people start to do white wedding?

14 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by specialguest(f): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
zube01: wen Hausa people start to do white wedding?

I was just about to say the same o, if na poor hausa man pikin wear this wedding gown now wahala for dey but the rich can do just about anything and get away with it. Talk about double standards.. Happy married life to them.

10 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by SlyIg(f): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Rich man pikin no d gree fat, why!

6 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by freda506(f): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
shes cute buh why she no cover her hair

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by addictiv(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2013
And the money keeps revolving in that circle....happy married life to em.

8 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Even in the old, the rich has always frolicked with with the rich. It didn't start today, the division and gap among classes in every society continues to widen as the rich has always associated with the rich.

In a society, were all its members in one voice and unity chase their oppressors and gain freedom. In that same society were all its members in a unified voice gain control of their resources, a few still create classes in that same society.

who says there will one day be an egalitarian society. From old it has always been like this. There must be the poor and the rich.

Thanks to George orwell my best political social novelist, essayist and commentator who wrote the classic animal farm, a depiction of the old USSR who fought their emperors and tried to create a communist society. The real visionaries like karl marx, lenin, had a vision and that vision was an equal society, but guess what, the great dictator stalin hijacked it. Come to think of it, when the animals chased the farmers away from the farm and got their independence, what happened? The rest of the story is left for you to figure, hence the popular saying '' ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL, BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN THE OTHERS". God bless George orwell for capturing this order in his most popular 'book the animal farm".

As I wish the Indimi's and the Dantatas a great union and sustenance of their social status through this their children's wedding, I pray God elevate me to this higher class in the animal farm called Nigeria.

91 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nice
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by benkings(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
awwww! Pretty wife!

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Oh Allah, bless me with beautiful, intelligent, caring, fruitful and good wife. Amin.

17 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by gluv01(f): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
They both look like a great couple. Billionaire couple, money marry money grin. That's why I'm still waiting for Dangote's son to propose angry

7 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by kennykg(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2013
gluv01: They both look like a great couple. Billionaire couple, money marry money grin. That's why I'm still waiting for Dangote's son to propose angry
you sitting on a long tin

18 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by tyson99(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
gluv01: They both look like a great couple. Billionaire couple, money marry money grin. That's why I'm still waiting for Dangote's son to propose angry
Wait bros u hear.....jesus is still coming

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Lagusta(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2013

what Did you just say

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by KweenAdz(f): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chai... Sweet couple.. I pray we dnt hear dt dey hv divorce o.. Amen..

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
i need $$
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by nbright: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Happy married life... Wishing them a wonderful and understanding married life..

4 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Temismith(f): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Huh? undecided
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
The lady is like really DDG.

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by cashkidisback1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
kip waiting dear,after all there is no crime in waitin for sumbody who does nt knw dt u ar in existance.cry

3 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
tha_originator: Oh Allah, bless me with beautiful, intelligent, caring, fruitful and good wife. Amin.

Wow you want five wives? shocked

Good luck with that one. LOL

16 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by NadiaSA1(f): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
BeautifuL!
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by nbright: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
SlyIg: Rich man pikin no d gree fat, why!
they know that if they eat a little now... There is still more to eat if they want to, while the poor/hungry girls will want to eat three square meal at one sitting..

26 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by princeonx: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
h
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by vanitty: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Beautiful couple :-)
Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by Mujah1deen: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
Aren't they Muslims? Smh
What I'm seeing here is so haram .

May Allah help us all .
Allahu Akbar

15 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by free2ryhme: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
BrAkingNews: [img]http://4.bp..com/-SbFMt9oDgkg/Un9ntbDEYMI/AAAAAAACL34/YK7-F8qUUwA/s1600/2.JPG[/img]
Rukky Indimi is one of the daughters of billionaire businessman Mohammed Indimi, said to be worth $600million (that's a billionaire in Naira). He is the chairman of Oriental Energy Resources, an oil exploration and production company. Her older sister, Rahama, married Mohammed Babangida some years back. The groom is Usman Dandata Jnr, the son of late billionaire industrialist, Alhaji Usman Dantata and Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote’s cousin. More photos from their white wedding, which took place yesterday Saturday November 9th, after the cut...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-UnZtHb53mT0/Un9nuD67yvI/AAAAAAACL38/C8zqpDRN2XU/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-g0YoLlGRK5w/Un9stfYjs3I/AAAAAAACL4U/jCZngyN77yY/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

http://newsinigeria..com/2013/11/billionaire-marries-billionaire-pics.html

My ibo brodas make una ask genevieve, na to dey foRm model for rich man party sher sabi she no dey gree maRRy? Her biological clock is fast clicking away

9 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by 36STATES: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
They are enjoying the oil blocks their parents awarded to themselves from SS and South East. If you want your family to be like them you have to take up arms and fight for your share of the national cake.

8 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata & Rukky Indimi's Wedding (Pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
Keep dreaming gurl...
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Maureen Cyril Speaks On Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants / Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.