Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets (46500 Views)

NFF Urges Eaglets To Create Record For Buhari / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by johnwizey: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Enjoying D'banj's 'dont tell me nonsense'

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by cashkidisback1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
is dt rilli davido in dt pix
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by omodapson(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
How old is Davido sef? They are still within the same age group and he still looks older than all of them.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by costandi(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
E no get anybody wey dis boy no dey hang out wif..

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by laplace19(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Allgist:
Skelewu crooner Davido met the Under 17 World Cup winning Eaglets recently and shared the picture on his instagram. The gobe singer said ''Congrats to my lil bros Love to see young pple prosper! The sky is the limit for these dudes!!! Champions!!''
Source : http:///C2jqI

At the bolded........As if those guys are not your mate........most of them senior Davido sef
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Meekmind(m): 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Arosa: Nice one! I would like to take them out for a treat, if I ever meet them. cool
TREAT? U don chop 2day?

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by donphilopus: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
laplace19:

At the bolded........As if those guys are not your mate........most of them are senior Davido sef
Guy nothing dey bold dere ooo
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by 36STATES: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2013
The boys are surely younger. Playing in the sun everyday in middle east makes you look older. Naturally sports people look older than their age while reverse is the case for people in entertainment.

3 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by bobbynelson: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
Allgist:
Skelewu crooner Davido met the Under 17 World Cup winning Eaglets recently and shared the picture on his instagram. The gobe singer said ''Congrats to my lil bros!!!!!! Love to see young pple prosper! The sky is the limit for these dudes!!! Champions!!''
Source : http:///C2jqI
how many years you come dey nah last born
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by emmykk(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Davido got money more than them for now,and is older than most of them,so calling them little is good for them.some of una when like football make un head still dey think.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by striker9(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
36STATES: The boys are surely younger. Playing in the sun everyday in middle east makes you look older. Naturally sports people look older than their age while reverse is the case for people in entertainment.
Very correct!

3 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by nijanigga: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
jaryeh:

haha! Davido go old pass these ones now. Wetin
When Davido go learn to pull up his trousers. Insane, and they will say Davido is a role model. Nigerian youths copy every bad things. The tradition of gangs leaving pants sagging below their waist started with American felons.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by zewenfizz(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tolexander: nigeria don spoil!

Na him uncles e dey call lill bros when e suppose prostrate for them!
...i wonder if u av eyes or maybe u hav eyes but u cant c...dis boys are young...mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Aniahfrankie(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
Make I hear say davido senior dem. Mehn make I go pick beans 9t don reach[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by modupeaderonke(f): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Lil bros and wat is davido himself,grandpa I guess

2 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
at least they won the world cup, while he's yet to win a grammy.

2 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Kini big deal? undecided
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Syenite(m): 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
Davido is 19yrs old. Infact with this pix i an convinced more than ever that these eaglets are trully under 17. Shame to people saying other wise. Unpatriotic lots.!

3 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2013
Abu Mikey:

The boys are obviously U-17, so,I don't understand what y'all mean by his uncles-father? undecided

The dude on the far right looks 35!

1 Like

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
nijanigga:
When Davido go learn to pull up his trousers. Insane, and they will say Davido is a role model. Nigerian youths copy every bad things. The tradition of gangs leaving pants sagging below their waist started with American felons.
he will learn it probably when you deactivate your account and come back with a moniker much responsible and mature.

3 Likes

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by careca200: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2013
This is probably the youngest and best U17 team Nigeria has ever produced
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by iamdsam: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Okay. This is a good one and as for their age, I nor talk o!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by iamdsam: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
careca200: This is probably the youngest and best U17 team Nigeria has ever produced
You're right!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by misterjosh(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
sauer: I don't understand why anyone would believe Davido is 19 or whatever and not believe that these boys am seeing are younger! angry
Davido is lik 21 now oooo
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by eyinjubaby(f): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Davido,,, ur little boy ko, ur little boy ni,, e ri enu jatiti!!! I used to b ur fan,,but for dis,,, NO for u!!!!
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by smart134: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
d boys are 17yrs joor
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by nijanigga: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
Bossforeva: he will learn it probably when you deactivate your account and come back with a moniker much responsible and mature.
Worst incoherent and lack any sense.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by sugaarbear(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Abeg make un free davido jare....money talks bullshit walks
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
And this is spos to be news? Great, i will start dancing skelewu.
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Abu Mikey:

The boys are obviously U-17, so,I don't understand what y'all mean by his uncles-father? undecided

Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by buJu234: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Those boys may really b under 17 ooo.. U knw wen hunger beat children from a very poor family they end up having very very strong dry face and strong skin that will make u fill as if they re above their age. Like kelechi etc

But wen u re from a very rich or average family home where dey rob lotions tura not palm kernel pormade and eat balance diet. U will look very fresh and young like Davido
Re: Davido With World Cup Winning Eaglets by ochukoccna: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
rexbuton: lil bro my foot !! Who permitted this? These are mature boys that have done us proud, and they must not be found with over-fed children who cant make decisions ! These boys didn't have to play the final match ' Twice'
While I did not watch the U-17 tourney, I followed their preparations and can tell you this is the YOUNGEST team Nigeria has ever produced
On that, the top well known Nigerian football analysts and aficionado agree
Always speak with facts found out before you speak. tongue tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesse Lingard's Cars And His Trademark Custom Touches / Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics / Amaju Pinick Pictured With Lionel Messi At Fifa Awards (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.