Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Height Control Problem For Land Rover Discovery 3 SE (2007 Model) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Height Control Problem For Land Rover Discovery 3 SE (2007 Model) (2093 Views)

Between Accord V6 EX-L And C230 2007 Model Sport Sedan: Pls Advise... / A Quick Review : Land Rover Discovery Sport 2015 / I'm Planning To Buy Toyota Camry Se 2007 Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Height Control Problem For Land Rover Discovery 3 SE (2007 Model) by Koncept(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
House please i solicit for any helpful info on an average/estimate cost of fixing height control problem on Land Rover Discovery 3 SE (2007model) and the best way to go about it, as i'm planning to buying it off from someone. Also, i would appreciate advice on a possible good price for me to bid the said vehicle as it has covered about 45,000km, body is still okay as well as engine, but for the height control system which i would have to fix after purchasing it. Thanks all.
Re: Height Control Problem For Land Rover Discovery 3 SE (2007 Model) by cardoctor(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2013
Koncept: House please i solicit for any helpful info on an average/estimate cost of fixing height control problem on Land Rover Discovery 3 SE (2007model) and the best way to go about it, as i'm planning to buying it off from someone. Also, i would appreciate advice on a possible good price for me to bid the said vehicle as it has covered about 45,000km, body is still okay as well as engine, but for the height control system which i would have to fix after purchasing it. Thanks all.

Hmmm.

It could be anything from N100 to N100,000+ to fix. It depends on the component causing the fault.

A blown fuse
Faulty EAS compressor
Faulty ride height sensors
Faulty bellows (Balloons)
Faulty control module

Carry out a scan first.

Car-Doctor
Re: Height Control Problem For Land Rover Discovery 3 SE (2007 Model) by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2013
This is one of the things that makes me scared of automatic height controlled vehicles especially those with Air suspensions. Cost of repairs are usually expennsive.

@Car doctor you've got mail.
Re: Height Control Problem For Land Rover Discovery 3 SE (2007 Model) by earthrealm(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
are u buying it frsh toks or naija used?

if naija used...the question u shud ask urself is ...IF ITS SO CHEAP/SIMPLE WHY DIDNT THE ORIGINAL OWNER FIX IT?..........my broad shine ur eyes...and don't use ur money to buy another mans trouble......unless the car is dirt cheap don't buy naija used with that problem, its usually a costly repair
Re: Height Control Problem For Land Rover Discovery 3 SE (2007 Model) by Koncept(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2013
car-doctor:

Hmmm.

It could be anything from N100 to N100,000+ to fix. It depends on the component causing the fault.

A blown fuse
Faulty EAS compressor
Faulty ride height sensors
Faulty bellows (Balloons)
Faulty control module

Carry out a scan first.

Car-Doctor

Thanks bro., you have somewhere you can suggest to me to fix the ride, especially in port harcourt. thanks.
Re: Height Control Problem For Land Rover Discovery 3 SE (2007 Model) by ivoryhouse(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
Koncept: House please i solicit for any helpful info on an average/estimate cost of fixing height control problem on Land Rover Discovery 3 SE (2007model) and the best way to go about it, as i'm planning to buying it off from someone. Also, i would appreciate advice on a possible good price for me to bid the said vehicle as it has covered about 45,000km, body is still okay as well as engine, but for the height control system which i would have to fix after purchasing it. Thanks all.

Run a scan so you know what really is wrong with it. If its the air suspension, it can be recalibrated and won't cost you much since its done with a land rover scanner. If its the air suspension, each wheel costs abot $970 brand new. My advice is run a scan and if its only the air suspension and the price is right, then you go ahead and buy it.

(1) (Reply)

Error P2138 In Kia Sorento / Why You Should Avoid Driving On Reserve Fuel / My Peugeot 206 Constantly Cuts Fan Belt And Mechanics Have Turned Me To An Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.