Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Some Questions About Christian Pilgrimage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Questions About Christian Pilgrimage (463 Views)

Northern Govts Fail To Sponsor Christian Pilgrimage – Jonathan / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / The Truth About Christian - Muslim Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Questions About Christian Pilgrimage by Otseh: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
Some Christian usually go on pilgrimage to Israel and visit some sites in the country while they are there so I was wondering;

Why do Christian go to Pilgrim in Israel?
What is the importance or significance of going on pilgrimage to Israel and where is the Biblical backing for the practice?

Thanks for answering.
Re: Some Questions About Christian Pilgrimage by lanrexlan(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
Otseh: Some Christian usually go on pilgrimage to Israel and visit some sites in the country while they are there so I was wondering;

Why do Christian go to Pilgrim in Israel?
What is the importance or significance of going on pilgrimage to Israel and where is the Biblical backing for the practice?

Thanks for answering.
They go there for excursion and a picnic.No biblical backings.

(1) (Reply)

Mark My Word-You will surely be judged. / Prophets On Nairaland Enter Here!! / Ten Little Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.